A month without you

You're our legendary leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your browser does not support iframes.

It was hard to find the images since I had their faces in my head.  I looked for the pictures that could relate closely to what I can imagine... It was long... Enjoy it and please comment!

-----

"Tae! How about going to America for vacations?" Taeyeon's father asked. She smiled when she heard that awesome news. 

 

"It'll be great." She said. It was great to know that she'd be with sunny this vacation. So she was excited about the trip. 

 

However, there was something that made git difficult for her. How was she supposed to tell Donghae that she was leaving for a month. It was really hard to think that they'd be so far away and for so long. 

 

Donghae went everyday to the little cafe where his girlfriend worked. He enjoyed spending all the time with her, in that little cafe, he watched his muse while composing new songs. They held eye contact in a so sweet way, so sweet that Tiff was sometimes jealous.

 

"Yah! Don't be that sticky!" She often reminded the couple. Taeyeon sit with Donghae whenever she was free and watched how he wrote his songs. They smiled to each other and ... Well we all know how a couple get when they're crazily in love. 

 

It was somehow funny too, to watch them getting jealous of little things. Taeyeon made grins whenever there's a girl that wants to sit with the boy, and those girls looked for every topic on earth to catch his attention. That made Tae really upset. On the other hand, when there were clients that asked Tae's phone number or grabbed her hand while paying (as DH once did) Donghae jumped off the chair and stared at them, making it obvious that she had already an owner. And so, many things happened during the rest of the month. 

 

When the time came, Tae looked for the right moment to talk with Tiff. "I'm going to the states next week, I'll be there for a month, so I won't be able to work with you Fany." She said.

 

"Whoa, so good... Did you tell him ? Well it's fine though, he'll understand."

 

"I don't know how to tell him, it's sad to think that I'll leave him alone for a month…"

 

"It's ok, he won't die. Just remember to bring a souvenir for me." She gave her breathtaking eye smile. Tae laughed, she was getting egocentric too, was it because of her influence? It was funny though, to see Tiffany so confident.

 

The class over the conservatory had ended. Donhae was going to take the next level, while his girl was going on a familiar trip. 

 

"Hae, can we hang out after class?" Taeyeon asked. Donghae smiled, that meant that they weren't going to the cafe... 

"Sure, where do you wanna go? To my place?" He teased. "My parents would love to see their future daughter." He laughed. Tae was blushing… he made those little 'jokes' often, but they really enjoy it. 

 

"Noo! Of course not, I'm not prepared yet." She said. "Let's walk at the park" Cause it was going to be really hard to tell him in his house, while in the park where she gained her memory back, it was somehow more familiar and comforting.

 

"Alright, then. Let's go." He took her and and they interlocked their fingers. 

 

---

 

"Hae… I'm leaving to America for a month. It's a family trip…" She said. It was hard to pronounce those words.

 

Dae? 

Donghae lowered his head. His expressions were somehow serious. Taeyeon worried. She stood facing him and tried to look at his gorgeous face.

 

"I'll be back." She frowned. It was taking long for him to answer, Taeyeon was fearing the worst inside.

 

"I see." He said. He looked into her eyes. She closed them. Her mind was full of fear and she suffered like hell.

 

Don't please, don't. I don't wanna break up… No, I can't handle this… Don't say it. 

 

"Make sure you take care of yourself" Donghae said and hugged her. She opened little by little her eyes and hugged him back. 

 

"I thought you would ask for break up…" She whispered. Her tone showed that she was still worrying.

 

"I'd never ask you such a thing. I'm just sad that you have to go" He said. "Please come back soon" He said, then he kissed softly her lips.

Hae is really sad about it… What should I do…

 

That afternoon, Donghae didn't went to the cafeteria. He spent the day in his house. He was trying to get through the news.

Taeyeon was waiting for him at the cafeteria, but he never showed up. Tiffany was worried about Tae, she looked sad.

 

"Tae, how about taking a picture with Donghae before leaving? Then he could see you everyday." She advised.

 

"Fany-ah… Ottoke… A picture is not the same…" She said.

 

I must do something to help him pass through this time.

 

---

 

"Ahh.. So cute… It's puffy"

A girl was stuck on the window of a veterinary. She had her eyes on a little white puppy. 

 

Maybe this will help.

 

"I want this puppy please." Taeyeon asked the guy.

 

"Lady, please make sure you can afford it. Cause we don't like people abandoning them later on" The boy answered. It was true, if people bought to abandon them again, he preferred not to sell them.

 

"Don't worry, I'll never abandon him. I can take good care of him" Taeyeon said.

 

"Let me see if he likes you." He went to look for the puppy. He took the puppy out and handled to Taeyeon. The puppy was pretty happy, he her hands and played around her neck. It was so cute.

 

"It seems that he really likes you, it's ok then" The boy said.

 

"You really care about animals, I haven't seen a man that before selling the puppy, asks him about it" She smiled. The boy smiled back. He took the puppy and put it in a little box.

 

"Here you are. Please take good care of him." 

 

"Thanks" She said and left happily.

----

Text:

-Hae, can we meet at Coffee Garden at 5pm? I'll be waiting for you.

 

Donghae was working on his new dance steps when he saw it. It was already 4.30 and he had to get a shower. He run to the bathroom and made it in 5 minutes. But he was still late. He run out and got into the car, fastened the sit belt and drove hurriedly.

 

It was raining and the coffee shop was full. The people told Taeyeon that she couldn't take pets into the shop, so she stood in the garden waiting for her boyfriend. In her lap, the little puppy was freezing, she hugged it tighly and used her body to protect it from the rain. 

 

So, there was a girl in the middle of the rain, all soaked. Many boys went to offer her a sweater, jacket and umbrellas. But she refused all. Cause her boyfriend was already sad knowing that she was leaving, how would he get if he sees her with another boy? She tried to avoid making the situation worse.

 

When Donghae got to the place, he recognized Taeyeon immediately. He took an umbrella and run to her. He put his jacket on her and walked her to the car. She was trembling but protecting a little thing like if it was her life.

 

What is she doing? She could wait for me inside! Omo… you girl, what should I so with you… And you say that you'll take care of yourself… How can I let you go without worrying… 

 

He hugged her tightly but she freed herself from the hug. This got Donghae a little confused.

 

"Be careful" She said. Her voice was trembling. She showed what she held on her lap. It was a tiny little puppy. 

 

"It's for you." She said. "Do you like it? He'll accompany you when I'm gone." She took out the jacket and covered the puppy.

 

"Lee Taeyeon! Please! " He asked angrily. He hoped that she could be a little more selfish and be concerned about her first.

"Hae, don't you like it?" But I've done so much effort for you… Please don't reject it, he's like our child...

Her eyes were teary. Donghae calmed himself down. He took the puppy and hugged it, but he put the jacket on Tae.

 

"I like it, I really like it." Taeyeon smiled.

 

I think I can't do anything…. Lee Taeyeon… I'll always fail to get mad at you, I'll always lose towards you...

 

The puppy preferred Donghae's lap cause he was warm, and soon it felt asleep. Donghae put it in the back seats, the heater kept the car warm. He turned to Taeyeon and hugged her.

 

"Girl, you're freezing…" He started driving to the closest hotel.

 

---

 

"Take a bath and we'll go" He said, caressing the puppy that was sleeping on his leg.

 

Taeyeon went in and made it quickly. Cause it was already dark and her family will do a long interrogatory when she gets home.

 

Donghae took her clothes and asked the people to dry it for him. Later on, he left it on the door. 

 

"Tae, your clothes are here" He said and left.

 

She came out and saw Donghae playing with the puppy. She smiled. He really like it, he was not lying.

 

 

She went to him and hugged him, he smiled.

 

"You smell great" He said. She blushed and slapped lightly on his chest. 

 

"Let's go. My family might be waiting for me" She said.

 

---

(in the car) (what they talk and what they think are 2 different worlds)

 

"So, why are you giving me this tiny thing?" 

 

"It's tiny, take good care of it" Because it's like our child...

 

"I'll name it: jellytae!" It'll remember me about you, every time I call him.

 

"No way! I prefer West Sea!" 

 

"Boh? I'm East Sea, why West Sea?!" You should fell satisfied with such a handsome East Sea…

 

"Because it sounds cool". If I have East Sea and West Sea for me, then I have the whole world already.

 

"East Sea is cooler than West Sea" Donghae said like a child. Taeyeon laughed.

 

"I'm not that sure…" She teased.

 

---

 

When Taeyeon got to her house, everybody waited for her in the living room. She entered shyly and bowed to her parents and oppa. They kept their eyes on her. Specially Siwon, who watched her furiously.

 

"Come sit with us dear" Her dad said. She went to the sofa and sat with them. The atmosphere was so harsh that she didn't know what to say.

 

"I'm sorry…" It was the only thing she could spoke.

 

"Dear," Her mom went to her and took her hands, "Why didn't you answer the phone, we were so worried." 

 

Taeyeon took her phone out, it was damaged due to the rain. "I didn't notice, mianhe…" She looked her mom with her eyes full of guilt. Her mom hugged her tightly. "It's alright, alright. I'm so glad you're ok". Taeyeon smiled. 

 

"Who was you with, Tae?" Siwon asked. She didn't know how he noticed it, but she knew that he was really jealous about it.

 

"Boh? I was… with my friends" She lied. Siwon knew her too much that obviously knew she was lying. Soon Taeyeon regretted it. Cause she notice her oppa watching something on her. It was Donghae's jacket, she forgot to give him back. This night will be long….

 

"Lee Taeyeon, stop lying. What happened, who's that boy?" Siwon asked directly.

 

Taeyeon was shocked. This time they've caught her. 

 

What should I say…

 

"Oppa… He's my friend." It's not correct to say it this way, but give me more time and I'll tell you the truth.

 

"Our daughter seems to be getting many new friends, darling" Her father smiled to her answer. Her mother sighed, it was good for Taeyeon to have more friends, but she wanted to marry Tae to his son. And she knew Siwon accepted it in a  very very good way.

 

What their parents said did calmed Siwon down. "It's late already, go rest" Her mom said. Taeyeon felt that she was getting released from the torment.

 

Their parents walked to their room, Taeyeon followed them, but she was heading towards her room. Siwon grabbed her wrist and looked at her in the eyes.

 

"Don't let me down, Tae" He said and kissed her on the cheek. She understood what he meant, but it was too late. "Oppa… I'm sorry… I…" It was the perfect moment to tell him. He could feel that Taeyeon was falling for somebody, but he couldn't handle the idea.

 

"Good night Tae" The interrupted her. I don't want to hear.

 

"Oppa! I have to tell you, I…"

 

The door closed. Siwon entered his world and left Taeyeon with the phrase cut. She walked to her room and closed the door. She lied down on the bed and noticed a scent. It was not her usual scent, it came from the jacket she was wearing. It felt so comfortable, like if Donghae was hugging her. Soon she felt asleep.

 

---

 

Donghae, Baekhyun and Tiffany went to the airport. They were asked to get to a specific site, cause Taeyeon wanted to greet then apart.

 

She left her luggage with Siwon and left to the meeting site. The 3 were there. Baekhyun smiled and hugged her first when he saw her. Donghae cleared his throat and Tiffany laughed.

 

"Let him hug her, don't get jealous" Tiffany said to Donghae.

 

"That's impossible." Donghae answered. His eyes kept at the hugging couple.

 

"Yah! It's enough!" Donghae said. Baekhyun was whispering at Taeyeon's ear, and she slapped lightly on his shoulders and laughed. The scene was so sweet that Donghae was getting pissed off.

 

(Baekhyun's whispers)

 

"Tae, Bon Voyage. I'll miss you."

 

"Thanks Bae. Thanks for all. Thanks for coming"

 

"If Donghae mistreats you, you know I'll be there for you, always. Plus, I'm more handsome than he!" He said smiling. 

 

Taeyeon laughed and slapped his shoulder.

 

---

 

"Arasso?!" Baekhyun asked.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter