Emergency

You're our legendary leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Anneyong readers!

Here's today's update

Please don't stop your comments, I really like to read them

Thanks! ;)

 

 

 

"Lee Taeyeon, wake up. Wake up" This was the most recent phrase.

 

Taeyeon could walk around the room, looking at everybody talking to her body and holding her hands. Her parents were crying, her oppa was there almost 24 hours. 

 

Donghae was there too, Tiff and Sunny were coming everyday after class.

 

The first day passed, but I can't come back to my body, I'm like lucked up outside.

 

I can hear them, I can see them. But I can't touch them, hug them and tell them that I'm ok.

 

"Taengo, you can't leave me…" Donghae  said.

 

I don't want to leave you… I really don't, I love you so much. How can I leave you alone?

 

The second day, Exo, Suju and the almost completed SNSD came to see how she was doing.

 

"Tae, wake up soon please. We can still have many performances together" Sehun said.

 

"Yeah, we'll be your dancers whenever you want" Kai added.

 

"Just wake up please" Baekhyun said, he was the saddest of Exo.

 

"Thanks guys" Donghae said to them.

 

They patted his shoulder, encouraging him.

 

"Stay strong, we know it's difficult, but she needs you to be strong" Suho said and s nodded.

 

Sujus were the most silent ones cause they didn't know her deep, but they were very sad to see her in this state and to see their mate Donghae to suffer.

 

Exo and Sujus left the room. They were lots of people and they didn't want to disturb her rest.

 

"Taeng unnie, I accept your invitation. I'll join SNSD with you. Please wake up to see how your dreams are coming true". Seo said.

 

Thanks

 

Taeyeon smiles and tries to hug Seo. 

 

"I've investigated and I know who's the traitor" Yuri sat beside Taeyeon.

 

"What?" Fany, Sica, Sun, Seo, Hyo asked.

 

"It's Sooyoung. She came close to you to know your secrets, after that, she told 2NE1 cause she was bullied by them." Yuri said.

 

"It's my fault" Fany and Sunny said at the same time.

 

"What are you talking about?" Hyo and Sica asked.

 

"Taeng is always cold towards estrangers, but we we're the one who didn't advertise the danger. We were the ones to open Tae's secrets to her." Both of the girls said.

 

"I think Taeyeon will disagree with what you're saying" Hyo said.

 

/Taeyeon nods

 

"She's kind and I know she'll even forgive Sooyoung, cause she was bullied." Sica said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter