First Kiss

You're our legendary leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Tae, I've looking for you. Where have you gonne?" Baekhyun hugged her tightly.

 

It was weird. Is he the boy that I love? he's nice though. I feel that I like him. 

 

"Did you clear your mind?" He asked. He held both Taeyeon's hands. But Tae's face showed confusion. She went to the conservatory to look for tiffany, cause she was told to rest and she was not going to class anymore. Baekhyun had been waiting for her since two weeks, and he couldn't find her, it was really scaring.

 

"Yah Baekhyun!" Donghae yelled. He saw Tae's confused face and knew that she'd forgot him too. 

"Dont scare her". Donghae said. He was worried about all the pressure Baekhyun put on her. Obviously, he also cared about him holding her hands. but he knew that he couldn't act like before, so he had to manage his jealousy.

 

"It's not your business." Baekhyun said. He knew that Donghae liked Taeyeon too, so he had a competitive mind when it was about Donghae.

 

"Please, this is not the moment. Give her time." Donghae said. 

 

"Why should I listen to you? It's her choice, it has nothing to do with you." Baekhyun said, he was getting angry towards Donghae's comments. It made him feel like he's someone to her. And he didn't want to imagine it. He turned to Taeyeon and kept his eyes locked on hers.

 

"So, are you accepting me?" He asked. He got tensioned about her answer. And he got so nervous that started to make more force in his hands, now holding Taeyeon's shoulders.

 

Taeyeon didn't understand a word. She just knew that her shoulders were hurting, so she tried to move herself to get out from his hands.

 

"Tae, why are you acting like this? Answer me!" Baekhyun yelled at her. Cause she never refused to his hugs, and now she acted so different, it made his heart break.

 

Tae jumped when she hear Baekhyun, she became afraid and scared. Donghae noticed her nervous mood and stood up. Baekhyun started to shake Taeyeon because he couldn't believe she was rejecting him in that way.

 

"Stop Baekhyun!" Donghae shouted and forced his hands to free Taeyeon. She was trembling. "It's not your fault, it's not her fault either. She lost her memory in a car accident" He said.

 

"Boh?" Baekhyun opened wide his eyes. "So, that's why you couldn't answer me…" He walked to her. But she stepped backwards. Donghae understood that she was scared, and held her hand softly.

 

"I'm sorry…" Baekhyun said. "I've waited two weeks for you, and I haven't seen you, that's why I got so uncontrolled."

 

"It's ok then… "Taeyeon spoke softly. He was really suffering, and she couldn't understand the reason.

 

"It was all my fault." Donghae said. "She made it to avoid me from being hit by the car…" Donghae said. He felt guilty now seeing how Baekhyun was suffering, just like he suffered when he got the news.

 

"Why? Why did you let that happen?" Baekhyun yelled madly that he punched Donghae's face. Donghae felt released with each punch Baekhyun gave him, it was so strong that showed all his care for Taeyeon… Donghae never fought back. His lips were bleeding, his abs were hurting… he was falling on the floor, but he stood up, to receive more from Baekhyun…

 

That was the worse thing Taeyeon had ever seen. It's not that she hadn't seen fights, her brother used to fight with guys too. But this fight was different… Every single punch Baekhyun gave, it was like punching her heart with a knife… She couldn't held it anymore, her tears were all over her face. 

 

"Please stop!" She yelled. Baekhyun was really mad so he kept punching without stopping, but then…

 

"Tae, what are you doing?" Taeyeon was hugging Donghae, she made a little ball around him. If Baekhyun punched, it was going to be on her back.

 

Taeyeon closed her eyes tightly to receive anything that was coming, but Baekhyun controlled himself on time, and held his wrist.

 

Donghae was so tired, yet so happy. But he was really angry at the same time. "Taeyeon, are you mad? What if Baekhyun didn't save it in time and hit you?" He said. "Please stop doing crazy things, take care of yourself!!!" He was really mad at her. "I can handle it, please don't sacrifice yourself anymore…" He said softly. 

 

"Arggg…" Baekhyun couldn't believe what he was looking at. Again.. She did it again for Donghae… Why? Why can't she just look at me...

He understood the situation and left. His fist was tight, his hand was hurting, but he didn't feel it. Cause his heart was bleeding.

 

Taeyeon caressed Donghae's face softly, it was full of purple marks left. And his lip was bleeding. She was really worried about it. 

"How can I leave you…" She murmured. She had just followed her heart and ended the fight. But she didn't understand what was happening on her.

 

Donghae's body shocked when he hear that. It was really comforting, she still loved him. He hugged her tightly and kissed her lips. "I have something to give you." He said. 

 

Taeyeon didn't know what was going on, but she didn't reject anything from Donghae. Which was weird.

 

Donghae stood up and the felt that all his muscles hurt so much. Taeyeon held his waist and put his arm on her shoulder, to help him walk. This little action warmed the heart of Donghae, he felt that everything was worthy. All those muscles hurting were nothing compared to the girl beside him.

 

The class watched how Donghae got to the class, took his bag and guitar, and left. The girl was shocked to see Taeyeon back. And the teacher too, her family said that she'll leave the conservatory for a moment. So nobody expected the visit.

 

----

 

The sat on the park next to the conservatory, where she had been with Tiffany.

 

He took out the guitar and locked his eyes to hers. Taeyeon couldn't believe that he had the energy to sing… She took kleenex from her bag and started to clean the blood that was on his face.

 

"You can leave that for later…" Donghae said. "I must tell you everything I feel for you. I'm not hurt at all"

 

Taeyeon stopped what she was doing to hear attentively to that important thing he said.

 

-NO OTHER- music

 

My head hurts….

 

{"Yah, Lee Taeyeon. How about me teaching you guitar skills too?" }

 

{Donghae's smiling face…}

 

{Donghae put his hand on top of hers and started to play the guitar…The notes from the guitar were clear and perfect. And the music was sweet.}

 

{She felt that her heart bumped so fast that maybe she'd have a heart attack.}

 

{"Then why didn't you reject me?"}

 

{"Do you often do this to girls?"}

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter