TaeHae + BaeFany

You're our legendary leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Time passed quick cause all SM was going upside down preparing for the concert. Everyone was making their best effort and all artists and staffs were really tired. Choreographers and vocal teachers were stressed too. 

SA colleague gave them special treatment, they could go on the concert as the final exam, if they did good, they could get exonerated from all quizzes. 

 

Ms Kim was really worried about her two kids. Donghae and Taeyeon were all day practicing, they were thinner and didn't rest at all. She knew that they loved their work, but still…

 

---

 

"Ms Kim, I want to ask you some questions about my friend Donghae" Siwon greeted. 

 

After a long chat, he smiled and told her the truth about Donghae being his brother. He had investigated all the 13 kids on the list and most of them were discarded. Few were left and Siwon asked Ms Kim for helping him getting Donghae a DNA check.

 

---

 

"I don't want him to be with my Taeyeon" Ms Lee said.

 

"Mom. Stop it, Tae is not happy lately and he's helping her out" Siwon said. 

 

"Siwon. I don't let him get what's supposed to be yours" She said.

 

Again, the same topic everyday. Siwon was getting annoyed at all the complains his mother made at Donghae. He knew that if Donghae wasn't kid to one of the biggest companies, his mother will just make his life impossible.

 

"When I make sure that Donghae is my donsaeng, I want him to come back and live with us mom" Siwon said.

 

"WHAT?! Are you crazy? He is not stepping in! NEVER!" Ms Lee said.

 

Taeyeon and Donghae walked in and heard the last part of the conversation, she felt so bad cause Donghae was shocked and unwilling to enter. Taeyeon grabbed his arm and looked at him with a concerned expression.

 

So, they really abandoned me. 

 

He turned back and walked out. Taeyeon run beside him and got into the car. He hit the steering wheel making Taeyeon to jump a bit.

 

Donghae sighed and placed his arms over the wheel, he closed his eyes and leaned over his arms.

 

Looking at him so hurt, Taeyeon couldn't think about anything… She rubbed his back softly trying to soothe him.

 

"Tae… Can… Can you leave me alone?" He asked softly.

 

It was the first time he asked her to leave him, for Taeyeon, it was heartbreaking.

She looked at him, but couldn't find his eyes. His head buried in his arms didn't allow her.

 

She felt sad, depressed to be exact. 

 

Every time she needed him, he was right beside her. And now, he asked her to leave.

 

Taeyeon knew that her feelings were coming back, thought she was still afraid. 

And they were coming back, not because he had made something to make her feel it, but because somethings were getting uncovered by themselves.

 

She walked back to the mansion.

 

"Mom." She called. 

 

Ms Lee jumped in surprised and welcomed her with a wide smile, while Taeyeon was frowning.

 

"Tae!" She hugged the girl.

 

"Mom, why don't just accept Donghae?" She was sad, worried, and angry at the same time .

 

"Wae? what did he told you? Is he using you to get back to Lee's?" The woman frowned.

 

"Omma!! Donghae's not like that! He will never use me and he didn't even intend to come back!" Taeyeon said, every word made there voice raise a bit more.

 

"Look~ My daughter has never been so disrespectful to me, if this isn't Donghae's fault, then who's it?" Ma Lee asked. 

 

"Omma, no matter what, Donghae deserves to be in his real family, in his real home."

 

"This is not his home, and never will. And you Tae, come back to live, since I've already arranged the marriage." Ms Lee said smiling and held Taeyeon's hands. 

 

But Taeyeon pulled out her hands and stared back. 

 

"I'm not marrying Siwon oppa." She said.

 

"Kim Taeyeon! don't forget what your father said before he died! Are you disobeying his last wish?"

 

Taeyeon frowned and looked down. She'll never go agains her dad's last wish, and Ms Lee knew her weak point.

 

"Stop controlling Tae." Siwon said as he came out from nowhere.

 

"Oppa!~" Taeyeon smiled and went to hug him.

 

"Tae, you're aware that Donghae is my brother. Dad said that he wished you to marry his son, and Donghae is his son too." Siwon explained, leaving Taeyeon astonished and smiling.

 

"Yah Lee Siwon! What are you talking about!" Ms Lee shouted angrily. "He's not a member of our family!" 

 

"Accept it mom!! HE IS FATHER'S SON" Siwon answered back, wining a slap from his mother.

 

Taeyeon was shocked cause never ever in their whole lifes, they were hit.

 

She grabbed Siwon's arm and looked at him worried. But Siwon showed determination.

 

"And, one more thing mom. I'll only marry Sunny. NO ONE ELSE." He said and left to his room, leaving Ms Lee so angry.

 

Taeyeon followed Siwon and went for a medicines.

 

"Oppa…" She looked at his chin, all red.

 

"Gwenchana. Tae, how's Donghae?" 

 

Taeyeon looked down. Siwon frowned and took her hands.

 

"My dearest princess, we both know that he really loves you. And i can bet with all what i have, that you love him too. Please stop torturing each other, he must be really sad with all this happening." Siwon said, looking deep inside her eyes.

 

"Arasso oppa. Mianhe for letting you worry about me." Taeyeon said.

 

"Ani, that's what brothers do, right?" He smiled and waved her.

 

"Go stay with him. You'll make him happy." 

 

Taeyeon smiled and nodded.

 

"Taeyeon fighting!" Siwon bumped his fist.

 

"Dae, Taeyeon fighting! And Siwon fighting too!!" She answered back.

 

"Yah Tae, don't forget to help me out with Sunny later~" He said laughing.

 

Taeyeon understood her brother. He meant: 

When he propose to Sunny, she will have to help him.

When he marry Sunny, she will have to help him.

When he has a child with Sunny, she will definitely have help him.

 

She smiled and waved.

 

"Let's go" Taeyeon said. Now she was back at Donghae's car. 

 

He frowned and looked at her.

 

"I want to go to a place, a special one." Taeyeon said, she signed him to get off the car.

 

He didn't get what Taeyeon was trying to do, but he was too tired to fight or argue or say anything.

Taeyeon didn't get out and passed to the driver's seat. She smiled and signed him to seat on the passenger one.

 

He closed her door and walked arou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter