Queen of the night - Queen of the year

You're our legendary leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

----------

"Thanks" Taeyeon said coldly. She was not used to this, all this time her oppa was there protecting her from any harm. 

 

This boy is extremely handsome. He must be a super playboy. 99.9% of handsome guys think that they are everything that a girl needs to survive… I'm not one of those girls. I don't believe easily, you should just give up.

 

"You're welcome." Donghae answered her. Internally, he died to talk to her, ask her if she was alright, but he held on.

 

"I must get in there." Taeyeon told him "My friend is there." 

 

"I'll accompany you" Donghae stood up. 

 

"I can go alone. I bet that guy won't dare to talk to me again." She said firmly. Internally, she encouraged herself to step in, and find Sunny so they could go home.

 

Taeyeon inhaled deeply and walked in. I have to be strong, Lee Taeyeon, it's time to grow up.

 

 

Meanwhile, millions of thoughts were running through Donghae's head. He was so shocked, he couldn't believe he was helping without hesitating, it was the first time he wanted to get close to a girl… But, he received an unexpected reaction from her, instead of dying for him and making annoying aegyos, she stood cold and firmly.

- This girl is really cold, I never imagined her like this. 

- No, she's brave, she's got personality.

- Why she doesn't look at me? Just one more time…

- Babo, how can you left her go so easily, you should have asked her phone number.

- Wait a minute, I don't know her name, and I don't even know how she looks like… How am I supposed to find her in the future...

 

Donghae jumped and his mind landed on reality. But there was no girl, he was alone. 

 

She's got wings… a real angel… Appear and disappear when you want, how am I going to look for you?

 

Donghae regretted losing all those opportunities he had to know her. He wanted to watch the face that mask was hiding. He wanted to write to her and sing to her, but he didn't even know her.

 

----

 

Sunny was looking for Taeyeon desperately… "Omg, where are you...?"

 

And so was Taeyeon, she looked everywhere to see if Sunny was there.

 

Finally, the girls found each other.

 

"Where have you been Lee Sunkyu?" Taeyeon was mad. She run to her and held her tightly. "Let's go home…" 

 

"Boh? I was looking for you, you have to be here for your coronation!" Sunny said. She took Taeyeon's hand and lead her near the stage.

 

---

 

Meanwhile, in the Lee's mansion.

 

"Omma, where is Taeyeon?" Siwon asked.

 

"She went to her prom party, why? Do you need her? wait until tomorrow then, who'll stay in her friend's place today." His mother said.

 

"Boh? She won't be back tonight? Ommoni, how can you let her stay at her friend's house! " Siwon started to get nervous. What if they didn't take good care of Taeyeon…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter