Coming Home

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East Part Two

 

 

Hours later they arrived back in Korea. Yuhno decided on the plane ride that more now than ever the surprise was going to go on without a hitch. And if there happened to be a hitch it would end up squashed. Everyone agreed. You have to remember only Yuhno, the married guardians and the gods along with Min, Chun, and Siwon knew of the surprise everyone else was in the dark. And that’s how Yuhno wanted it.

 

Yuhno was very happy to see the gates to their homes. Jae still fast asleep. He chuckled and leaned over to his ear.

 

“Hey sleeping beauty we are home” He cooed gently.

 

“theres a fly in my jelly quick grab the dinosaur to get peanuts” Jae yelled out.

 

Yuhno burst out laughing at the akward sentence that came from his mouth. He nudged Jae a bit and tried again. This time Jae woke up and smiled at the handsome eyes he saw when his eyes opened.

 

“Mmmm how long did I sleep for?” Jae asked.

 

You have been out since we left Japan, and we are in our driveway now baby” Yuhno chuckled parking the car.

 

“Omo, I slept a lot, Aish I will never sleep tonight” Jae frowned.

 

“I have a feeling there won’t be a problem!” Yuhno giggled and kissed Jae’s neck.

 

“Mmmm, I…er..Yunnie!!” Jae blushed and giggled.

 

“shhhhhh” Yuhno whispered and devoured his neck again.

 

Jae’s head went back as Yuhno nibbled on his neck. He gripped the doorhandle and bit his lip. Then Yuhno stopped.

 

“I don’t think you will have any problem sleeping tonight my love” Yuhno chuckled and Jae swatted his shoulder.

 

“Yah that was evil” Jae giggled.

 

“I had to disprove your no sleep theory” Yuhno smiled and kissed Jae’s lips softly.

 

“Plus I had to we haven’t had time much lately, I needed a fix” Yuhno smiled.

 

Yuhno got out of the car and helped Jae into the house.  Poongie following them closely on his lead. Yuhno set Jae on the couch and unleashed Poongie and Jae set down Jiji. They watched as the two ran through the house after each other.

 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

 

Yuhno walked to the door and was greeted by Jr. and Minhyun. He ushered them into the living room where Jae was sitting playing with the two furballs. Jr hugged Jae and followed Yuhno as he went to make Jae something to eat. Minhyun sat down with Jae.

 

“How are you Jae, after all the hub bub” Minhyun asked.

 

“Better, but I admit I was petrified, but wait you were telling me something when it happened and now you are sad what is wrong Minhyun?” Jae asked.

 

“Well, Im pregnant! But I don’t think Jr. wants kids, and I don’t know what I am supposed to do hell I am not even supposed to be able to get someone pregnant let alone get pregnant myself.It also means our powers are decreasing, as your children get closer to powers ours dissipate and we just become immortals when they take over” Min said visably upset.

 

“And I just got Jr. I can’t lose him now, he is everything to me, I have waited for thousands of years, just for that one chance to be his to be in his arms, and now this, I am just petrified.” Minhyun added.

 

“Does he know?, I mean are you sure he would react so poorly?” Jae asked?

 

“He doesn’t know no one does but you, I am afraid to tell him, if he rejects us then  my heart will die, and I will have no reason to be” Minhyun said.

 

“Yah, don’t say that, I think you should tell him, if your afraid to do it know with me and Yunnie here, that way if it does go b ad which I don’t think it will we will be here for you to get you through it.” Jae said rubbing Mins back.

 

“I am so scared that he will hate me for this” Min said not realizing the boys had just walked in.

 

“Hate you for what darling?” Jr. asked concerned.

 

“I…uh… it’s just..” Min couldn’t get the words out.

 

Jae decided to use a little mood sway to ease him. Min looked him in the eyes and nodded. Min walked over to Jr. and kneeled in front of him.

 

Yuhno raised a brow and sat with Jae who Jaebooked what was happening Yuhno smiled brightly.

 

“what is going on baby?”

 

“Minhyun is pregnant”

 

“Omo so that explains him getting all pale so much”

 

“Yep but he thinks Jr. will dump  him and reject the baby”

 

“I thought they weren’t supposed to have babies”

 

“Fate knows no rules look at our family and us”

 

“Very true love”

 

“I convinced him to tell Jr. that if he did so reject we would be here for him”

 

“Your such a good Umma baby”

 

“Want to know a secret”

 

“Hmmm”

 

“I can make his confession 10x more interesting”

 

“How so”

 

“Jr is proposing to him tonight”

 

“HOLY ”

 

“Hahahah language baby”

 

“kekeke sorry but wow now I really want him to be ok with it”

 

 

Back in reality……….

 

Jr. looked at Minhyun confused he was watching his movements and saw the pain in his eyes.

 

“Darling what’s wrong” Jr. asked wiping his rogue tear.

 

“Jr…..I….Im sorry but I am pregnant” Minhyun said meekly.

 

Jr. felt his breath catch. His heart raced. He looked at Minhyun with serious eyes and Minhyun was wincing, ready for the rejection….but instead felt himself being hoisted into Jr. Arms and his soft yet rugged lips on his face. He was also sure he heard the faint sounds of Aweee from the others.

 

“Look at me MinMe” Jr cooed lifting his chin. Min looked into his searing eyes his own b with tears. Jrs as well.

 

“why are you sorry?” Jr. asked.

 

“B..because you said kids were ok but you didn’t care for them, and I thought this would make you leave me, I don’t want to lose you Juniper.” Min sobbed.

 

“I said that because kids were something I never thought I could have so, it pained me and I made myself cold to the idea, but with this my heart is swollen with happiness, and lose me? Not on your life, I just got you into my arms and I refuse to ever let you go……either of you!” Jr. said seriously wiping his own tears.

 

“R….really, so your not mad?” Minhyun said

 

“HELL NO IM  ON CLOUD 11” Jr. shouted giggling.

 

“You have not only given me your heart which to me is the most precious thing, but now a child, I am truly the most blessed man…er god on the planet and beyond.” Jr. smiled hugging him tightly.

 

They  looked over to Jae and Yuhno who gave them the victory sign and giggled. Yuhno went to the kitchen and grabbed 4 champagne glasses and filled them with sparkling juice. He brought them out to the other 3 and smiled.

 

“This deserves a toast…..To our Jae and Minhyun, you have given us both gifts that will by far be the most precious and beautiful things we could ever receive aside from your love….And to our children Jaesun, Jiyool, and JRJR(a/n yuhno you comedian) may you come to our world knowing you are loved by so many and protected for your life.” Yuhno saluted.

 

“Cheers” they all rang out!

 

“I think we should all go out tonight, and celebrate” Jr. winked to Yuhno who nodded and stood up.

 

“I agree we should go out tonight, and have lots of food and fun” He smiled.

 

Min and Jae smiled and nodded in agreement. They would go out tonight and maybe just maybe Jae would find a clue.

 

 

 

 

 

AND GUESS WHAT HERES ANOTHER ONE AND IM STILL GOING HEHEHE ITS STORMING AGAIN BUT NOT SO BAD. SO IM JUST TURNING UP MY IPOD AND CRANKING OUT CHAPTERS EXPECT MORE I LOVE YOU ALL AND PLEASE COMMENT IT MEANS ALOT TO mE

 

 

<3 Yuki & Junnie  rest well when you can and I hug you both <3

<3 My crush *chu* <3

<3 My doll i bet your smiling at all the updates of yummyness <3

<3 wifey u better update more than once tonight <3

 

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

~*~*~*K~*~*~*~