Why Would You Protect US?

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East Part Two

 

Everyone went home a little shaken but not defeated.  When Jae showed his darker side Yuhno wouldn’t lie it scared him. But it also showed him something. When someone messed with Jae’s world it was asking for death. And Yuhno giggled knowing he was part of the chosen to be in his world.

 

“Yunnie what are you daydreaming about?” Jae smiled kissing his cheek as they cuddled on the couch.

 

“Mmmm just how ridiculously y you were yesterday being all evil and angry” Yuhno  chuckled.

 

“Aish, it was not y you big y bear” Jae frowned.

 

Yuhno captured his lips and showed him just how y he tought it was. Jae whimpered under the heat of his kiss.

 

“WOW” Jae giggled.

 

“Told you love, oh I forgot tomorrow I am going to play basketball with the guys is that ok? The wives club will come over here” Yuhno said smiling.

 

SMACK

 

“Oww baby that hurt, I was just being silly” Yuhno frowned.

 

“Omo Yunnie I was just playing around don’t be sad” Jae said.

 

“Relax baby, I was just giving you grief is all” Yuhno smiled.

“Yah, don’t do that and yes its fine Yunnie you need your MAN time anyways” Jae giggled.

 

“Jaejoong, you’re the MAN I want to spend my time with, but I think we should call it brothers time” Yuhno said smiling kissing Jaejoongs knuckles.

 

“Mmm I like that sound Yunnie!! So when should we start planning the wedding Yunnie?” Jae asked catching Yuhno off-guard.

 

“Oh…um... How about you guys start planning tomorrow when we are all together?”

 

“You really mean it, Omo Yunnie so much to plan” Jae giggled and nuzzled into his chest.

 

Yuhno smiled and kissed his forehead letting his lips linger in his soft red hair. He smiled widely knowing soon Jae would be his wife. He kissed his head again and lifted his chin to capture his soft lips. The kiss was gently and loving not lustful or chaste.

 

“Now we need to have some dinner, my babies need their food” Yuhno smiled rubbing Jae’s belly.

 

“mmm yes I am sooo hungry Yunnie” Jae giggled.

 

“Do you want to go out or stay in?” Yuhno asked.

 

“Lets go out Yunnie, since soon I wont be able to “ Jae says slightly frowning.

 

“Awww baby, it’s for the twins don’t be sad deh?” Yuhno said touching his cheek.

 

“Should I call the others and invite them?” Jae asked.

 

“If my baby wants to sure” Yuhno smiled.

 

Jae smiled and kissed Yuhno softly before taking out his cell and calling the family to invite them out to dinner after the wretched day they all suffered.  Every  single one of them accepted the invite and they all decided to meet at the restaurant, in which Jae had to call and ask them to kindly close it for all of them. The owners agree delightfully, since they always ate there.

 

“Yunnnnnieeee, I’m stuck on the couch can you help me up?” Jae said frustrated.

 

“Omo, babies don’t hurt yourself, Aish of course I will help you” Yuhno said smiling going over and helping him up.

 

“Mmmmm Kamsamnida Yunnie bear” Jae said seductively kissing his neck.

 

“Ahhh…Jae we…mmmmm…baby….oh gods” Yuhno tried to tell them Dylan was standing there but he couldn’t get the words out.

 

“AHEM!” Dylan giggled and Jae stopped blushing hiding his face in Yuhnos chest. Yuhno just chuckled.

 

“Aish you two, are we ready to go” Yuhno asked.

 

“Um.. do you think Kho will be there?” Dylan asked kicking an invisible rock on the living room floor.

 

“I will call him right now” Yuhno smiled pulling out his phone.

 

“Omo, Jae help I look a mess help help!!” Dylan giggled.

 

“So has he asked you out yet?” Jae asked adjusting Dylans hair.

 

“No,  but I think he just sees me as a kid sister type” Dylan pouted.

 

“Oh my Dylan I am sure that isn’t true” Jae said pinning up her bangs.

 

“Do you think it’s love I feel for him Jae? I have never been in love” Dylan blushed.

 

“Tell me what you feel about him, even if it sounds corny” Jae asked.

 

“Well when I met him that night, it was his eyes, he looked terribly tender, and then we talked about stuff, mostly everyone in the family, and he told me about his crazy brothers how he and Aron are the only straight ones but it didn’t bother him  he loved them the same if not more. And then he held my hand and Omo Jae it felt so right, he was so authoritative but gentle, and when we woke up he was holding me I have never felt so warm or safe in my life like  a blanket made by grandmother with love. And then the flowers and my dreams and he’s always in my heads and…” Jae cut her off.

 

“Girl you are so in love it isn’t funny, you sound like me when I talk about Yunnie!” Jae laughed and winked to the door behind them.

 

Little did Dylan know Yuhno had Kho on speakerphone and he heard the impromptu confession? Yuhno then had to listen to his ranting and decided to tell him some romantic ideas to confess.

 

They headed to the restaurant and on the way Dylan and Jae sat in the back. Jae’s feet were in the middle of the driver and passenger seat and Yuhno was rubbing his swelling ankles gently.

 

“Yuhno your going to be the perfect husband Jae is so lucky” Dylan smiled.

 

“Kamsamnida Dylan, he’s easy to want to care for and love and want to pamper” Yuhno smiled gently squeezing Jae’s calf.

 

“He’s not the only lucky one” Jae said blushing.

 

Yuhno looked in the rearview and smiled at his fair skinned beauty. They arrived at the restaurant, and had to hold in a laugh. Outside Changmin Kangin and Hangeng were chasing each other with water guns.

 

“APPA, UMMA, DYLAN!!!” Min called running to them. Jae giggled and Yuhno rolled his eyes.

 

“Watch out for the snipers Appa they are really good” Min laughed.

 

“Snipers?” Yuhno asked.

 

“Deh Uncle Won Chunnie and Jr.” Min replied.

 

Dylan frowned not seeing Kho. Jae patted her back and pointed to a car pulling in and parking. Dylan’s eyes lit up. Ren, Sungmin Aron Kiyeon and Kho who was driving exited the car waving and smiling.

 

Jae giggled and put his hand on the small of her back giving her reassurance it was ok, since Yuhno was off fighting the parking lot water war. Kiyeon came over and hugged Jae tightly.

 

“Jae Oppa you look amazing, doesn’t he Ron Ron?” Kiyeon said excitedly. Aron smiled and nodded wrapping his arms around her.

 

“Hello Dylan, you look really pretty tonight!” Kho’s husky voice spoke finally.

 

“Kamsamnida DongHo, you look very handsome too” Dylan blushed hard.

 

“How about we head in and eat, I am STARVING!” Jae said smiling.

 

They all agreed and headed into the restaurant. Kho’s hand brushed Dylans a lot and everytime she felt a bolt of tingles shoot up her arm. Jae laughed and whispered to Yuhno.

 

“Young love kekekeke” Jae said. Yuhno laughed.

 

“We are young too baby” he replied.

 

They all entered the restaurant and got seated. Some of them still wet from the water war. Jae feasted he felt so hungry after the long day he was eating faster than Changmin.

 

“Baby slow down, be careful!” Yuhno said taking his hand kissing it softly.

 

“Minhae just so hungry tonight, fighting evil does really make you hungry and thirsty” Jae giggled saying it softly enough so Dylan didn’t hear it. But she did and Jae didn’t know.

 

“Ahem Jae may I speak with you a second please?” Dylan asked standing up. Jae nodded and followed her out to the deck area.

 

“What’s wrong Dylan?” he asked.

 

“Fighting evil, Donghos  brothers appearing out of no where, tell me what is going on, you are near the end of your pregnancy and if you guys are street fighting and being dangerous I need to know.” Dylan said with her hands on her hips.

 

Jae was dumbfounded. He felt trapped. He did what he knew he could do. Got Jr. and Yuhno.

 

“Yunnie?”

 

“what’s wrong baby are you two ok?”

 

“Deh, Jr. can you hear us?”

 

“Jr.?”

 

“im here sorry what’s up?”

 

“Dylan is figuring us out shes confronting me now”

 

“, ok we can’t come out there or Kho will bug out”

 

“Should I just get him and tell him to explain It”

 

“Yes Yuhno, Jae you stay with her and We will send him out”

 

“Arasso”

 

“You Ok baby?”

 

“Deh, just don’t want her to be mad or spill our secret”

 

“I think we can trust her Jae”

 

“I hope so Yunnie”

 

“ejoong, are you listening to me?” Jae caught the last of her sentence.

 

“Sorry Dylan, oh hey look who is visiting us” Jae said relieved.

 

“Dongho, um..Hi” She said immediately blushing.

 

“It’s ok Jae we need to tell her” Kho said walking over to her taking her hand.

 

“What we need to tell you might shock you, but first this” Kho said leaning in and kissing her softly, her hands rose up to his neck and she kissed him back a bit harder.

 

“Ahem!” Jae said giggling.

 

S…Sorry Jae, now please t..tell me what’s going on?” Dylan asked.

 

Baekho knew this meant one of two things. He could lose her before he even confessed. Or he would confess and he would have to explain all the very bad things and possibly scare her off either way he felt his heart fall out of his . Jae took her over to a bench and sat down. Kho stood near but looked at the sky.

 

Jae explained everything he could. She cringed at a lot of it and cried for most of it. But one thing neither Jae nor Kho expected happened. She accepted it and embraced it. And vowed to keep secret for her new family. Kho then felt his heart race. Was he dreaming? Jae smiled and hugged her tightly. He looked at Kho and walked over to him.

 

“Kho honey listen, Dylan has always been an amazingly open  woman, just tell her I will leave you to it” Jae said hugging him and heading inside.

 

Kho froze and looked out on the river. He had to think of what to say. It was then in those few minutes he felt a slender pair of arms come around his waist. He jumped slightly but he could smell her. She smelled like sun ripened plums and blueberries. He closed his eyes and begged if it was a dream to never wake him.

 

“Dongho, tell me what your thinking?” Dylan said softly in his ear. He melted at her soft angelic voice.

 

“It…I …Uh” Dongho couldn’t barely speak. So Dylan turned him around to face her.

 

What neither of them realized is pretty much the entire group was huddled to the windows and door to watch and spy.

 

“Dongho, please have faith in me that I will keep the secret till my grave.” Dylan said.

 

“Why though Dylan, what do you have to gain in this why would you cover for Us for me?” He asked.

 

“It’s be..cau…” She lowerd her head and tried to muster her courage.

 

“I mean you have no ties to us, or me, and I don ‘t see why you possibly think  I am worth a second glance?” Kho added. Then he felt a wet splash on his hand.

 

“Dylan?, what what’s wrong?” He said grabbing her shoulders gently.

 

“You, Dongho why do you think so low of yourself? I will keep this secret for my family, and for you because…well because…its because I LOVE YOU” Dylan said.

 

Baekho gasped and all the rest did too……..

 

 

 

 

HEY GUISE SORRY FOR THE LAPSE IN TIME I HAD ALOT OF GRAPHICS TO PREPARE FOR UPCOMING EVENTS AND CHAPTERS AND I STARTED A NEW FIC BUT WILL NEVER NEGLECT THIS ONE FOR THAT THIS IS MY BABY. PLUS IM TO INVOLVED IN THIS ONE TO WALK AWAY FOR EVEN A SECOND BUT PLEASE SUB TO MY NEW ONE SO I CAN SHOW I MY WORK. I LOVE YOU ALL AND REMEMBER EVERYTHING IN MY STORY HAS REASONS! WINX

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/205875/damn-un-pretty-2min-jongkey-joonmir-mirhee-joonew-minhee

 

<3 yUKI I ALWAYS HAVE YOUR BACK I LOVE YOU  <3

<3 WIFEY IM WORKING IM WORKING U GET WORKING TOO DARN IT <3

<3 MY DOLL SO MUCH COMING LOVE YA <3

<3 MY CRUSH ? <3

 

KAMSAMNIDA
 

 

~*~*~*~**~K~*~*~**~*~~