Cakes & Games United

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East Part Two

 “Yunnie let’s go surprise our babies” Jae whispered to Yuhno.

 

He nodded and they excused themselves to the back. Min and Ky thought Min’s parent’s were walking KY down the aisle instead it was a trick. Yuhno and Jae deserved this honor!

 

“Umma, Appa why aren’t you sitting with the others?” Ky asked confused.

 

“We couldn’t have our sons be married without us deh?” Yuhno smiled hugging Ky.

 

Jae smiled and hugged him as well kissing his forehead. Yuhno took his hand and Jae took the opposing hand. The doors are opened and they walk in.

 

The tears start coming from the audience. And from the one place everyone least expected it. Lord Voldemin himself was a crying mess. Ky felt his breath catch.

 

“it’s ok baby “ Jae whispered.

 

Jae and Yuhno brought him to Changmin who took his hands after Yuhno and Jae placed them into his own. KY was trembling. Min was too in fact.

(Jr blue/Changmin green/Kyu orange)

 

“Please be seated”

 

“First I ask who gives this bride away”

 

“His father and I do!”

 

Jae said proudly. Yuhno nodded and they sat down.

 

 

“We are all gathered here today to witness and celebrate the love of Shim Changmin and Cho Kyuhyun. If there be any objections please speak now or forever remain silenced”

 

As expected no one spoke. And I don’t think they dare would.

 

“If Any relationship has weathered storms and come through stronger it would be the two in front of me, not only separated, once but many times, to only realize the best friends that they were to each other was merely a stepping stone to the love they truly shared. If anyone was born to love another it is Changmin and Kyuhyun”

 

“ Now I will ask Speak to speak to his groom switching it up a little, with an open heart and  do I really got to say it?”

 

The audience laughed at Jrs. comment. He got funnier every time.

 

 

“ Minnie, Life is like Tetris; sometimes the pieces just fall into place. When we first met you were like Mario to my Peach; Link to my Zelda. You’re my best friend, my first real love. It’s hard to believe sometimes that we’ve been together for 4 years. But our time together has shown me a few things. I know I will not be Left 4 Dead if there is some kind of disaster. I hope you can rely on me as much as I know I can rely on you to hear the Call of Duty in whatever life brings us as a new family. I am very much looking forward to growing old with you and hope that we will be together in the next life, whether it’s Heaven or Oblivion. I assure you before the conclusion of today, there will be cake. I love you very much...”

 

Changmins jaw dropped he smiled so hard he felt his jaw cracking. The audience cheered and cried and laughed.

 

“And now Changmin, speak with an open heart and you know the rest”

 

The audience laughed.

 

” Kyu, as you have been by my side through my darkest hours, so will I be a light in your life. I will lift you up and support you through laughter and through tears. As you have cared for me in times of infirmity, so will I keep you sheltered when storms arise. I will comfort and console you. I will be the rock that you stand on, the staff that you lean on, and the wings that allow you to fly. As you have inspired me to follow my dreams, so will I strive to help you achieve your goals. I will encourage you in your endeavors and nourish your spirit as we walk through this life together. As you have loved me, so will I love you. I will be by your side, a part of one entity, but above all else, I will allow you to be you .I love you so much baby ”

 

Yuhno took Jae’s hand and smiled at him the pride showed on his face.

 

 

And now we will unite you both in heart, mind, and soul please repeat after me”

 

 

 “I, Shim Changmin, take you, Cho Kyuhyun, to be my friend, my lover, the Umma of my child MiCha and my Wife. I will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow, in times of failure and in times of triumph. I promise to cherish and respect you, to care and protect you, to comfort and encourage you, and stay with you, for all eternity. “

 

Min takes the ring and shakily puts it on Ky’s finger and gives him a big toothy grin.

 

 

“I, Cho Kyuhyun, take you, Shim Changmin, to be my friend, my lover, the Appa of my child MiCha and my Husband. I will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow, in times of failure and in times of triumph. I promise to cherish and respect you, to care and protect you, to comfort and encourage you, and stay with you, for all eternity. “

 

Ky sobbing slides the ring on Changmin’s long finger and squeezes his hand.

 

“And with this union I declare that you Shim Changmin and you Cho Kyuhyun are now bonded by the gods and by the heavens Ladies and Gentlemen please allow me to introduce with great pleasure and great love Mr. and Mr. Shim Changmin, You can now kiss your Angel Food Cake!!!”

 

Min drew an evil grin and captured KY’s lips deeply like he was literally cake. KY blushes and they face the audience then the lights go out and a soft melody is heard. Yuhno stands up and takes Jae’s hand and nods for Yoosu and SiRam to come with them.

 

The audience turns and watches as Suju rolls up on a stage and brings dbsk with them and starts to sing No Other! The audience claps along.

 

 

“There’s no one like you, even if I look around it’s just like that, where else to look for? A good person like you, a good person like you, with a good heart like you, a gift as great as you
how lucky that I’m the person who will try his hard to protect you, where else to look for? A happy guy like me, a happy guy like me, and the guy with the happiest smile like me”the group sang.

 

 

There on that stage at that very moment stood friends, Aniyo a family, together doing what they loved most and everyone knew it. Soon the song ended and the applause was an uproar.  Heechul got everyones attention and directed them to the reception downstairs.

 

The couple all gathered in the sitting room and sat for a minute taking in what had just happened.

 

The gods came in and smiled.

 

“Well it’s about time you guys” Kho laughed.

 

“Hey your one to talk you and Dylan eh eh eh” Jae giggled.

 

Kho blushed and smiled. Aron walked over and patted Min on the shoulder and when Min turned he hugged him tightly.

 

“Woah what was that for?” Min laughed.

 

“For giving me permission to love the most beautiful woman ever” Aron smiled.

 

“Yeah well now Umma will bug you to get married cause me Im a married man now!” Min smiled hugging a blushing Ky.

 

“Omo can we eat I am starvinggggggggggg” Jae cried and Yuhno laughed.

 

“We should head down and make our grand entrance” Yuhno giggled.

 

They all gathered up and standing by the doorway was Dylan and Kiyeon with a microphone.

 

“Ladies and Gentlemen it is our honor and pleasure to welcome  Mr and Mr. Jung Yuhno, Mr. and Mr. Park Yoochun, Mr. And Mr. Choi Siwon and Mr. and Mr. Shim Changmin.” The girls announced together.

 

The room erupted with applause and cheers. They walked in and greeted as many people as they could. Yuhno finally got Jae to a chair and helped him sit. He rushed and got him food and water, as did Min and the other fathers to be, seems they all think alike.

 

“Omo thank you Yunnie!” Jae said scarfing down the food.

 

“Baby slow down, there’s plenty more” Yuhno smiled rubbing his back gently.

 

**DING DING DING*****

 

“Can I have everyones attention, since this wedding was not of the normal type, and there was no best man or bridesmaid, we have prepared a special toast of sorts” Kiyeon said waving to others coming up to the stage.

 

 

 

 

 

THE REST OF THE WEDDING PARTY

 

 

HEY GUISE GUESS WHAT EVERYONES MARRIED JUST 3 MORE COUPLES AND THEY CAN WAIT LOL! SO MUCH MORE COMING BUT THIS AND YUNJAES HAD TO BE SPECIAL RIGHT YUKI? SO ANYWAYS MORE COMING FROM THE WEDDINGS AND THE AFTERPARTY AND DONT FORGET THE HONEYLOVEMAKINGMOON!!! TEEHEE!!! KYA~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

KAMSAMNIDA
 

 

~*~*~*~**~*~*K~*~*~*~*~*