Changkyu Honeymoon and The Calls

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East Part Two

 

Meanwhile the Changkyu couple had arrived to their destination, Min clawing at the mask on his eyes.

 

“Yah, Shim Changmin stop being a fidget, if you be good there will be food waiting!” Kiyeon laughed.

 

“Ohhhhhh and angel food cake too?” Min chuckled!

 

“Minnie shhhh” Kyu laughed and blushed.

 

“Minhae angel can’t be helped!” Min laughed.

 

“Okay lovebirds we are in your hotel room now, stay blindfolded until you hear us leave arasso?” Aron said.

 

“And Minniepop BE EASY ON YOUR WIFE!” Kiyeon scolded her brother.

 

“arasso arasso” Min said smirking.

 

Have fun guys, we are up one floor if you need us!” Aron smiled taking his girlfriend out the door.

 

Changmin removed his blindfold as did Kyu. They both gasped at the look the hotel room had. It was like something from a future time. Min got up and took Kyu’s and as the toured the rooms.

 

“HolyShinki look at this bathroom Ky!!!” Min laughed at the glow in the dark bathroom.

 

“Minnie come look quick” Ky said seeing the bedroom his eyes wide as plates.

 

“OMO!!!!” Min gasped and rushed in nearly forgetting his wife.

 

“kekeke Minnie your so cute when your excited you know that” Kyu said giggling.

 

“Not cute Handsome!!!” Min pouted.

 

“Aniyo CUTE, to me!” Kyu giggled.

 

“Arraso only to you deh?” Min asked.

 

“Deh husband of mine!” Kyu smiled sitting on the crazy bed.

 

The two lay on the bed hands intertwined staring at the cool room they had when Mins cell phone started chirping. And then Kyu’s went off.

 

“Omo did you get the same text?” Min asked.

 

“Holy crap Umma!!!” Kyu attempted to sit up but could not do it.

 

“Careful angel, relax I got you” Min said helping him off the bed.

 

“We need to go get….” Min was stopped by a pounding at the door.

 

He rushed to open it and Aron and Kiyeon were standing there with wide eyes.

 

“Yes we know now get in the room I am going to get us there via the mist” Aron  said.

 

“is it safe for MiCha and Ky?” Min asked concerned.

 

“Deh, very safe now let’s get to London and get the others” Aron said pulling the two closer.

 

Siwon was peacefully sleeping with his beautiful wife in his arms when he was awakened by a sound in the sitting room. He got up carefully and went to check, to his shock standing there was Changkyu and Aryeon.

 

“What’s wrong?” Siwon asked

 

it’s Jaejoong and Yuhno get dressed we need to  get everyone and get to them” Aron said.

 

“Okay let me get my wife, wait what about Umma and Appa” Siwon said rushing into the bedroom.

 

“Kho is getting the rest of them” Aron said

 

Siwon nudged his sleeping wife, with a worried look. Karam opened his eyes immediately knowing something is wrong.

 

“Wonnie what’s wrong, something is wrong?”

 

“Something is going on with Jae and Yun we need to go Aron is transporting us Changkyu  is here with them” Siwon said helping his wife get dressed.

 

“Omo deh lets go now” Karam said near leaping off the bed.

 

“Okay everyone we need to stop in the US to get Yoosu, then to Bora Bora, lets move” Aron said keeping everyone linked he misted them.

 

“Yah what the hell are all you guys doing porting to my honeymoon?” Yoochun asked jumping back.

 

“Gah it’s like a broken record with you guys, listen get Aunty Suie we need to go to Umma and Appa something is wrong” Min said.

 

“HONEY!!!!!!” Yoochun rushed and threw his shirt on running to the bedroom.

 

“Aish what Chunnie im not deaf ya know” SU asked but then realized his face.

 

“Help me up what’s wrong?” Su asked.

 

“Jae and Yun, we are going with the others through the gods personal travel system, come I will get your shirt and shoes” Chun said grabbing a shirt and a pair of slippers.

 

They all headed to the destination worried, concerned, fidgety and hoping.

 

Back in Bora Bora Earlier…….

 

Yuhno and Jae were sitting outside enjoying the air in the warm island. Yuhno held Jae’s hand kissing his knuckles admiring his presence. He closed his eyes until he felt a sharp squeeze on his hand.

 

“AISHHHH” Jae winced.

 

“Omo baby what is it?” Yuhno dove up asking.

 

“Something is wrong Yunnie get Dylan please” Jae said grabbing his stomach.

 

Yuhno noticed the blood seeping from his pants and dove into action calling Dylan and Kho. They arrived rather fast.

 

“Jae, She’s here baby, take my hand it’s ok I am right here I am not leaving your side” Yuhno said.

 

“Yunnie, it hurts so much” Jae cried.

 

“Jae, Yun what’s wrong OMO, Babe get my bag quickly please” Dylan said kneeling down in front of Jae.

 

“Dylan it hurts” Jae cried.

 

“Yuhno listen to me the blood is normal, Yah look at me arasso” Dylan tried to get his attention.

 

“I think he’s going into labor early, so we need to have Yoochun here as well as Jr. and Minhyun, so go call and get everyone here” Dylan said trying to calm them both though she herself was freaking out.

 

“Dyl…OUCH….its too early” Jae cried harder.

 

“Aniyo, your just at a point where they are going to be ok and you better not think any different you understand me!” Dylan scolded Jae.

 

“Im not leaving his side Dylan” Yuhno said determined.

 

“Then get calling right there” Dylan said reaching her hand out to take the bag Kho retrieved.

 

“Babe, go get ahold of Jr, we need him here” Dylan smiled.

 

“I’ll be back, it will be ok Yun trust me arasso?” Kho said putting a hand on his back.

 

Yuhno nodded fighting the tears.

 

“Okay Jae let’s get these beautiful ones to our world arasso?” Dylan smiled soothingly.

 

“Yuhno help me get him to the bed” Dylan nodded to Yuhno and He took charge carefully lifting him and bringing him to the bed closing all the curtains.

 

“Aish guys hurry up and get here” Yuhno said into the wind.

 

 

CHANGKYU BATHROOM

CHANGKYU SITTING ROOM

CHANGKYU BEDROOM

 

 

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN  HEY GUISE UH OH TROUBLE IN PARADISE!!!! NOT A LONG AN BECAUSE I NEED TO KEEP TYPING FOR YOU GUYS BUT PLEASE SUPPORT ME AS YOU HAVE BEEN T MEANS A LOT TO ME!! I LOVE YOU ALLL

 

<3 yUKI <3

<3 mY DOLL <3

<3 oPPA <3

<3 wIFEY <3

 

KAMSAMNIDA

ARIGATO

~*~*~*~*~K~*~*~*~*