Preparing for the Party

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East Part Two

 

Heechul and Hangeng came over a few hours later with Mina, Kevin and Eli. The smiles were evidence of the day event’s and the knowledge that things we going to be ok.

 

 

 

“Hey Jae baby want to go upstairs and fool around?” Heechul said giggling.

 

 

 

 

“Shhhh don’t let Yunnie hear you” Jae laughed back and received amused looks from Hangeng and Yuhno.

 

 

 

“Omo Miss Mina you adorable little wonder how is auntie’s girl today” Jae said taking her and hugging her. Earning him a slobbery kiss from the little one.

 

 

 

“Hey Eli, Kevin how are you two holding up?” Jae looked over and asked them. They seemed rather shy.

 

 

 

 

“We are good it’s just odd, getting used to this period of time” Eli smiled.

 

 

 

 

“Baby I told you if you’re confused just ask doesn’t feel shame of anything” Heechul said.

 

 

 

“I know Umma, I just want to finally be with my family, and just adjusting” Eli grinned.

 

 

 

 

“He learned how to use an Mp3 player today and he squeaked like a church mouse it was rather cute” Kevin giggled causing Eli to blush.

 

 

 

“Wait till you get ahold of the electronic gadgets your Umma and Appa have” Changmin said smirking.

 

 

 

“Yah behave young man” Jae scorned giggling.

 

 

 

 

“Oh s and pocket rockets? We have figured those out” Eli said.

 

 

 

“Omo Heechul your corrupting them already?” Jae laughed.

 

 

 

 

“My son must learn the ways of the mistress” Heechul smirked.

 

 

 

 

“OK you sick y puppies food time” Yuhno chuckled.

 

 

 

 

And with that everyone assumed a position but let Jae and Kyu lead to cook for the night’s fiesta. Changmin and Yuhno opted to go to the store for supplies but little did they know they were in fact setting up the beach for the wives. Yuhno and Changmin sat on the hood of the car taking a break and laughed.

 

 

 

 

“Hey Jr, I know you guys can hear us come down a moment please” Yuhno said.

 

 

 

Behind some tree’s  a glow came through and Jr came out with his little boy Thunder.

 

 

 

 

 

“Neh Yun everything ok?” Jr asked.

 

 

 

 

“I need magical birth control” Yuhno blushed.

 

 

 

 

“Oh? I um Hey Min baby your needed my sweet man” Jr said and with that another glow came through and Minhyun walked out.

 

 

 

 

“Mmm neh love? Oh Hey guys what’s wrong” Minhyun asked.

 

 

 

“Oh nothing just appa wants his swimmers benched” Changmin chuckled.

 

 

 

“Jae and I decided we are all set with children, but I don’t want to completely eliminate the option of having them completely.” Yuhno said.

 

 

 

“I see, well I have a potion I can make that can sterilize you for a while but it’s something you have to take once a month like a birth control for men” Minhyun said.

 

 

 

“Side effects?” Yuhno asked.

 

 

 

“Hahaha will Appa feel not so fresh and grow hair in unruly places, omo and have tenderness” Changmin laughed hard.

 

 

 

“You’re a real piece of work kid” Yuhno laughed.

 

 

“Side effects are just hormones you will get easier, and tired after ” Minhyun grinned.

 

 

 

“Ill take it, I mean hello im married to a fricken visual shocker, im 24/7” Yuhno laughed.

 

 

 

 

“Okay I will go make some and locate you when it’s done” Minhyun smiled kissing his son’s head.

 

 

 

 

“How’s daddy baby day going love?” Minhyun asked.

 

 

 

 

“We are having fun, I am taking him to a aquarium I figure the colors and stuff will make him happy” Jr smiled.

 

 

 

 

“You’re so sweet baby” Minhyun grinned and kissed him before the 3 left in a glow as they came.

 

 

 

Both boys went back to shopping, and kept ears and eyes for Minhyun.

 

 

 

Back at the house things were a bustle. Jaejoong had everyones favorite written to make and had made a lot already.

 

 

 

“Good grief this is a lot of food” Heechul said looking at the Tupperware stacked with made food inside.

 

 

 

 

“That’s just Changmin, Jiyool, and MiCha’s stockpile” Kyu laughed causing the others to join.

 

 

 

“I want everyone to have what they like most as a comfort and a thank you” Jaejoong smiled.

 

 

 

 

“Gods you make my teeth hurt sometimes Jae baby being all sweet” Heechul chuckled.

 

 

 

 

“A-a-a-aunties, can we help?” Kevin asked with Eli by his side.

 

 

 

 

“Of course sweetie, Eli can you begin to chop the pork up and Kevin help Aunty Kyu with the fruits?” Jaejoong smiled and both boys did as asked.

 

 

 

“Crap I ran out of hot peppers, Lulu is there any in the basket?” Jae asked.

 

 

 

“Ummm ani not a one” Heechul replied.

 

 

 

 

JAEBOOK

 

 

 

Yunnie my love I need hot peppers, and really hot ones as well

 

 

 

Got it my love we will get them now and drop them off, oh can you ask Heechul if he said white or blue I forgot

 

 

 

Jaejoong asked Heechul not even wondering what he meant.

 

 

 

He said both Yunnie

 

 

 

Okay beautiful, we will be bringing the peppers shortly, are the kids ok do you need help?

 

 

 

Yep the little ones are napping and Jiji, Sun, and MiCha are with Aunty Junsu and Uncle Forehead.

 

 

 

You know Jae hes never forgive us for that name

 

 

 

Kekekeke oh well what Jiji want’s she gets

 

 

 

Neh that’s right

 

 

Ok back to work

 

 

I Love you Papa Bear

 

 

I love you too Mama Bear

 

 

 

 

Hey guys author~nim here the best yet to come working on some very steamy, Yunjae love coming next chapter, please don't hesitate to message me or comment if you want a certain couple focused on or the babies, or a group.... I have alot planned for them so im giving my loyal subs some creative license. Giving our boys a break from the bad guys. But trust me plenty more are arising. And the Main picture is Thunder (Jr & Minhyuns son)