Calm and Shop

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East Part Two

 

Training Kiyeon went as well as could be expected. She trained to follow Jae’s every mannerism right down to his mother like nature and his subtle iness.

 

 

 

At night she would train with Aron for posing as a male, Aron who would only be considered straight now considered himself Ki~ual, to him it mean Only Kiyeon would enter his at any given time. Heechul liked to harass this theory.

 

 

 

 

“Minnie me and Umma and Kiyeon are going to the mall, do you need anything and are you sure you can handle MiCha?” Ky asked getting dressed for a day of relaxing shopping after a week of rough training.

 

 

 

 

“Yes angel me and my little princess are gonna be fine and she agrees you should bring us home lots of sweets and goodies” Changmin replied laying on their bed with their daughter .

 

 

 

“Ani no more sweets you two are gonna rot your teeth out, and I kind of need your teeth” Ky said blushing.

 

 

 

 

“Oh is that so my naughty angel?” Changmin grinned by Ky couldn’t help  but notice he covers MiCha’s ears.

 

 

 

 

“Being that she is magical Minnie I think shes used to you screaming my name all night” Ky said giggling as Changmin pulled him onto the bed with them.

 

 

 

 

“What do you think princess should we just eat Umma? I bet he tastes like the bestest foods we could ever taste.” Changmin started laughing hard as MiCha gummed on Ky’s hand.

 

 

 

“Yah your turning her into a food monster too Minnie, girls need to watch their figure” Ky giggled.

 

 

 

 

“Shes gonna be like me eat and eat and eat and nothing” Changmin  smirked.

 

 

 

 

“Oh and hide your y man, Appa was looking for Teletubbies and found us in the tubby” Ky blushed.

 

 

 

 

“Hahah oops!” Changmin smiled as the doorbell rang.

 

 

 

 

“Quick test who is at our door?” Changmin asked testing Ky’s sensory power that had just begun during training.

 

 

 

 

“that’s easy its your sister” Ky smiled.

 

 

 

 

“And how did you know this?” Changmin stood up picking up MiCha.

 

 

 

 

“Easy I see her car in the driveway” Ky laughed and scurried off giggling.

 

 

 

“Yah cheap shot you’re so lucky I love you” Changmin smiled.

 

 

 

 

As Changmin said that and turned the corner he was met with a sweet kiss.

 

 

 

 

“Yes I am lucky you love me Minnie” Ky smiled and put out his hand.

 

 

 

“What?” Changmin grinned.

 

 

 

“pleaseeeee can I have the gold card?” Ky made the cutest pout.

 

 

 

 

“Only if you reach in and get it” Changmin grinned.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun reached in his pocket knowing his game and rubbed his crotch grabbing not only the card but his entire wallet and smiled.

 

 

 

“Thank you Minnie, Umma loves you MiCha be good for Appa neh” Ky said kissing his family.

 

 

 

“Sometimes I wonder who is the younger sibling between us Min” Kiyeon giggled.

 

 

 

“I love you too brat, and no money the wife has all of it” Changmin grinned.

 

 

 

“Its ok when your engaged to a god it has its perks” Kiyeon giggled pulling out 5 credit cards.

 

 

 

“ARON YOU !” Changmin shouted but not before covering MiChas ears.

 

 

 

Ky and Kiyeon drove over to Yunjaes and were greeted with the twins crawling fast around the living room giggling, only Yuhno was chasing them.

 

 

 

“Come on guys it’s just a bath nothing bad” Yuhno said.

 

 

 

“NNOOOOOOO” Jiyool shouted crawling as fast as she could, Jaesun lazily scooted behind her.

 

 

 

“keke Appa you ok?” Ky asked giggling.

 

 

 

“Umma says they need a bath and they are giving me grief I think just to get a rise out of me” Yuhno smiled.

 

 

 

 

“WISEEEEEE APPPPAAAAAAAAAAA” Jiyool shouted.

 

 

 

 

“Har Har Chucklebutt get back here” Yuhno laughed and resumed the chase.

 

 

 

“Umma come on lets go” Ky shouted up the stairs.

 

 

 

“Coming Coming” Jae said stepping down the stairs looking absolutely radiant. He smiled setting a baby monitor in Yuhnos hands.

 

 

 

“Insu, Hana, and MiMi are all sleeping soundly,  are you sure your ok?” Jae asked worried about his husband handling all 5 kids.

 

 

 

“Neh Hannie and Chullie are coming over as well as the others to have baby play time” Yun grinned cheekily.

 

 

 

“Aigoo my husband thinks of everything” Jae smiled kissing him.

 

 

 

“ Have fun my love and try and relax” Yuhno smiled as Jae grabbed his bag.

 

 

 

 

“I only relax in your arms silly” Jae grinned and the three headed to the mall.

 

 

 

 

“okay guys you let me just wash your hair and I will call it a truce” Yuhno called to the twins.

 

 

 

“APPPPPPA NOOOO “Jiyool giggled.

 

 

 

 

“Just like your brother a pain in my …..”

 

 

 

“NOOOOOO BADS USHHHYYY APPA” Jiyool scolded Yuhno.

 

(she said dont say tushy appa its bad)