iCE cREAM sHOP

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East Part Two

 

Jae, Heechul, KY and Karam, sat down with the four boys and had ice cream. They spoke about the husbands and mostly the kids, but Jae and KY kept guard. Jae shut off his Jaebook for the time being, as he didn’t want to alarm them if nothing was wrong, and have Yuhno port in pissed off and flaming!

 

 

“E…Excuse me but I hope I am not stepping out of line when I say you have the most amazing eyes ever, are they contact?” Chanyeol asked Jaejoong.

 

 

“Ani, my pregnancy changed my body just a little bit, it’s freaky, but thank you for the compliment, it’s not out of line.” Jae replied near blushing.

 

 

“You should see Appa Yuhno’s eyes they are really, freaky” KY said not thinking.

 

 

“How so?” Lay asked.

 

 

“They are nearly albino” Karam replied.

 

 

“Wow really that’s intense!” Lay smiled.

 

 

“So let’s talk about you guys, we like to know more about our fans” KY asked smiling that toothy smile his husband loves. Karam sipped his water.

 

 

“Well we are the youngest of 12 brothers, we aren’t all really related just grew up together, we love DBSK and SUJU somewhat fan boys I guess you can say” Lay said smiling.

 

 

“What’s your favorite song by us and Suju?” Jae asked pining for information.

 

 

“For me it’s Love in the Ice, and Don’t Don “Lay answered.

 

 

“I have to say Balloons and Rokuggo” Luhan answered giggling as he arm wrestled Karam.

 

 

“Mine is Purple Line, and No Other” Chanyeol answered winking at Heechul.

 

 

“Hmmm, I can’t choose I love them all equally for different reasons” Sehun smiled.

 

 

“We will go get the ice cream you guys, we will be right back” Jae smiled nodding to the others.

 

 

Heechul, Jae and the K twins got to the counter and looked back at them smiling. Jae nodded to KY and slipped his hand on KY’s.

 

 

“It’s not feeling dangerous, so I think for now we can relax but let’s keep our guards up.” Jae whispered to him.

 

 

“Yah what are you two talking about, my fabulous ?” Heechul said bending over.  Jae and KY cracked up laughing.

 

 

They got the ice cream and brought it back to the table the guys were smiling and the y all dug in.

 

 

“Oh my god this is so good” Jae giggled at his mountain of a sundae.

 

 

“How is he eating that and looks that good? Are you Houdini?” Lay asked Jae.

 

 

“Ani, just got great genes” he responded.

 

 

“You can say that again” Sehun said covering his mouth fast, Jae blushed everyone else laughed.

 

 

“Yah he’s married pabo” Lay laughed.

 

 

“It was a compliment Lay relax” Chanyeol smiled.

 

 

“Easy boys we are all married and we can take compliments it’s all gravy neh?” Heechul stepped in.

 

 

“Neh, Umma is right what can it hurt?” Karam said sipping his drink.

 

 

“Well we should get going we have babies to put to bed and husbands to do in bed” Heechul said missing his baby girl and husband.

 

 

“Neh, we have to go play paintball with some friends”  Lay said smiling.

 

 

“It was a pleasure to meet you boys, and stay safe ELF AND AKTF neh?” Jae smiled.

 

 

“Neh, forever and a day, can I give you our number maybe all of us can hang out sometime?” Lay asked.

 

 

Karam was closest so he took out his phone and handed it to Lay who punched his number in and smiled. Karam didn’t notice the way his hand lingered when he handed it back.

 

 

The wives headed home with more ice cream and smiles. Jae and KY were still on guard. The number of them just made sense for them to be bad but they didn’t get bad aura and Jae didn’t detect anything false.

 

 

They arrived home to grown men and babies all sleeping on the floor, the husbands had formed a circle around the babies and it was definitely a Kodak moment. Of course Jae always had a camera handy and snapped quite a few pictures. They collected the babies and put them in the pack and plays and the twins in their cribs. Jae nudged Yuhno and he stumbled to bed. Everyone took a couch or guest room. Karam and Ky stayed up and watched a few movies while their husbands slept.

 

 

“Omo, who is texting me at this hour?” Karam thought as his phone went off.

 

 

******TEXT******

 

Lay:  Hey Karam is it too late to call or text?

 

Karam:  Ani it’s fine, we were watching some weird movie.

 

Lay:  Cool we played paintball then we decided to just hang out and watch tv too.

 

Karam: just wondering you know im married right?

 

Lay: neh lucky guy, you just seem so much like my brother, I wondered if you and I could hang out sometime.

 

Karam:  I’d have to talk to my husband first, but I would like that.

 

Lay: how about we go play pool at Sidekicks tomorrow night for a couple hours?

 

Karam: I’ll talk to him and let you know neh?

 

Lay: awesome hope to see you then Sweet Dreams Karamah

 

****END****

 

 

Karam soon fell asleep on Ky’s shoulder.   The only sound in the house was the moans of two very loud s Hanchul!

 

 

 

HEY GUISE SO DO YOU THINK THE 4 BOYS ARE BAD OR GOOD OR BOTH? STAY TUNED MORE COMING AND I KNOW YOU ALL MISSED ME UPDATING ALOT SO COMMENT IT UP BABIES I LOVE YOU ALL

 

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

 

******k*********