No More (YUNJAE WON THE POLL BUT INSTEAD OF ONE CHAP IM GIFTING YOU 2)

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East Part Two

 

Since the vote was in favor of Yunjae I decided to give you all 2 chapters focused on them and possibly one for each couple there after thank you and enjoy part one of Yunjae Gift.

 

 

Everyone went home no worse for the wear. Changmin and Kyu offered to watch the kids so Yunjae could take a walk and clear their minds. Everyone else headed to the mall and the store for the beach night.

 

 

Jaejoong walked with Yuhno along the chilly tide flushing the sand across his cute painted toenails courtesy of Kiyeon. His hands locked on Yuhnos thick thick triceps smiling.

 

 

“Yunnie can we talk, not as gods, or whatever we are or to become but as Yuhno and Jaejoong husband and wife?” Jaejoong asked sweetly.

 

 

 

“Of course Jae what is on your mind and why is Jaebook off?” Yuhno asked puzzled.

 

 

 

 

“I wanted you to hear it from my lips not my head” Jaejoong replied

 

 

 

 

“Are you pregnant again my love?” Yuhno asked smirking wondering if his seemingly super had struck again.

 

 

 

“Ani, that’s the thing Yunnie, I um well you see” Jae stopped walking flustered.

 

 

 

“What baby? Talk to me” Yuhno said wondering what was wrong.

 

 

 

“I don’t want any more kids Yunnie!” Jaejoong said with his head down worried he will hurt his husband.

 

 

 

 

Yuhno stood still and a small smile crept across his face. He gently lifted Jaejoongs chin.

 

 

 

 

“And you lower your head for this, baby you’re not allowed to do that then I can’t see my wife’s beautiful face” Yuhno said.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry Yunnie, it’s just We have a big family, and I just I can’t handle anymore kids, if we were normal I could but we aren’t, and I just can’t please don’t hate me for this I’m sorry if I disappointed you” Jaejoong said with tear filled eyes and a warm hand touched his cheek.

 

 

 

“You have far from disappointed me my love, I agree with you I think I am content with the children we have brought into the world, and very thankful you and each of them are healthy” Yuhno smiled.

 

 

 

“Really Yunnie?” Jae asked unsure still

 

 

 

His unsure nature quickly dissipated when Yuhno pressed his warm lips to Jaejoongs and kissed him with such a force of love Jaejoong felt light and floaty. In one kiss Yuhno was able to melt away any worry Jaejoong had in his mind. His body fluidly meshed with Yuhnos.

 

 

 

 

“Did that answer your question baby?” Yuhno asked the sheen from his lips.

 

 

 

 

“Mmmm neh my love I am glad we agree, and I am glad you aren’t mad with me” Jaejoong said laying his head against Yuhnos chest.

 

 

 

 

“Baby think of what this family has been through, takes a lot to make me mad” Yuhno smiled his soft hair as he held him close.

 

 

 

“I have a little something planned for us tonight so let’s get back and you can rest, ok?” Yuhno said smiling.

 

 

 

“Yah you spoil me Yunnie, I don’t need luxury to feel loved and special I feel it every morning I wake and see your face and the faces of the kids” Jae blushed.

 

 

 

“Humor me love, we went so long living stage by stage, and then you got hurt, and we left SM and began our company, I just want to remind you of what we started a and became is all” Yuhno smiled.

 

 

 

“Okay, but I won’t accept less than a diamond” Jaejoong poked his tummy and ran off.

 

 

 

 

“Yah get back here you y vixen” Yuhno called out chasing his wife.

 

 

 

 

Yuhno caught up with Jae as they approached the house and wrapped his arms around his waist as they walked to the house.

 

 

 

 

“Your fast baby” Yuhno chuckled.

 

 

 

 

“it’s my bionic knee great isn’t it” Jae giggled.

 

 

 

“All of you is” Yuhno smiled opening the door to see Changmin being dogpiled on by the eldest kids.

 

 

 

“BRUDDER SQUISHHHHHHHHHHH” Jiyool shouted to Changmin who was laughing his fool head off.

 

 

 

“ISHHHH” MiCha tried to say what Jiyool said but it came out different.

 

 

 

 

Kyu sat near with Jaesun and laughed. He looked up to See Yunjae watching laughing along.

 

 

 

 

“Hey Umma Appa, Minnie took Jiji’s nooky and her and MiCha began a revolt, it’s quite amusing.” Kyu laughed.

 

 

 

 

“Your lucky you didn’t lose a arm Minnie, Appa gave her that on one of their daddy daughter trips shes quite fond of it” Jaejoong giggled lifting her up.

 

 

 

“BRUDDER BADS TAKE WOO WOO” Jiyool pouted reaching for Yuhno.

 

 

 

“Well then let Umma handle it my little princess neh” Yuhno smiled taking her into his arms.

 

 

 

Jaejoong giggled picking MiCha up and handing her to Yuhno as well and straddling Changmin who’s eyes popped out of his head.

 

 

 

“You shouldn’t pick on your baby sister Changmin ever hear of a mama lion and her cubs?” Jaejoong said his eyes sparkling.

 

 

 

Jaejoong leaned back as if to attack him and tickled him s hard Changmin felt like he may pee himself quickly.

 

 

 

“MERCY MERCY OK OK ITS IN MY POCKET” Changmin bellowed from the hellish tickle punishment he was receiving.

 

 

 

Jaejoong smirked laughing and pulled it out, stood up and plopped it into Jiji’s mouth. Within an instant her eyes became heavy and her head leaned against Yuhno.

 

 

 

“Ah see she just felt tired and needed comfort Minnie” Kyu smiled.

 

 

 

“I know but I like playing with the kids, I wanted her to try and play more” Min pouted.

 

 

 

“Your just a giant baby yourself honey, it’s ok let them nap and you can play all you want” Jaejoong smiled.

 

 

 

“Tonight is gonna be fun and so needed” Changmin said sitting down taking MiCha from Yuhno and snuggling her.

 

 

 

“UNNN” MiCha smiled nuzzling his neck.

 

 

 

“Neh baby girl fun fun” Kyu smiled petting her soft hair.