Honeymoon Surprises

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East Part Two

 

 

After the cake cutting and the massive amounts of dancing, and wining and dining the night came to an end. But not before one more surprise was sprung on the newly wed couples.

 

“Can I have everyones attention, and could the newlyweds please join us on the floor for one more surprise before you leave.” Jr. announced smiling.

 

Yuhno looked at Jae with an  I don’t know look and helped him up to the floor. The couples had no idea and they all looked at Yuhno like he was up to something more. He shrugged with his hands in the air.

 

“Okay, since you guys are near having the children we decided we are sending you on a honeymoon before they come, use it to rest, and celebrate” Minhyun smiled walking over to the couples, handing them keys.

 

“Keys? Eh?” Yuhno was confused.

 

“You are going to the airport you have already been packed. Kangin and Yesung are taking the pets while you’re gone.” Kiyeon smiled.

 

“Now off you go” Aron smiled.

 

The couples waved goodbye to all the people attending and in tradition instead of rice throwing the attendees released red and blue balloons. Each couple was put in a separate car, but they were each also joined by another couple. Yunjae was paired with Baehko and Dylan, Changkyu with no other than Kiyeon and Aron, and SiRam with you guessed it Hanchul and Yoosu with Ren and Ren and Sungmin.

 

“So where are we going?” Jae asked giggling.

 

“It’s a secret, you wont know till we get there, and no one is going to be in the same place because, we catered this to suit each of you that is why we are coming along to keep linked to the others and with protection” Dylan smiled.

 

“And besides Mr. Jung you will be put on bedrest after this so im going to be here if needed” she added telling Jae.

 

“Kamsamnida, you guys should have fun too” Jae giggled.

 

“That’s the plan” Kho blushed.

 

The cars arrived at the airport and each couple boarded a plane with their chaperones. Jae immediately fell asleep in Yuhno’s arms. And Dylan kept watch for a while until she felt herself leaning on Kho! He smiled and wrapped and arm around her her hair assuring her to sleep it would be ok.

 

A few hours later the plane lands and the couples awaken when the air attendant taps them. Yuhno smiles at his sleeping wife. He kisses his cheek and whispers.

 

“Wake up my love we are here”

 

Jae wakes up slowly smiling. He snuggles into Yuhno almost purring with contentment.

 

“Good morning my handsome husband” Jae said softly.

 

“Mmmm good morning my gorgeous wife” Yuhno replied letting his lips rest against Jae’s forehead.

 

“Hey Dylan, Kho wake up!” Jae giggled tossing a pillow at them.

 

“Yah, Jung Jaejoong!” Dylan laughed.

 

Jae blushed hearing someone say his name now that hes married it made him feel like well a true prince(ess)!!!

 

The couples headed to the exit, but Dylan and Kho stopped the newlyweds and blindfolded them. Kho took Jae’s hand and Dylan guided Yuhno. They exited the plane and made their way to the hotel and got them into their room sitting them down.

 

“Yah can we look now?” Jae asked anxious.

 

“Not just yet Jae, a few last touches” Dylan said pushing the cart of food into the room and opening the huge glass wall to the outside. She giggled and grabbed Kho’s hand.

 

“Okay guys count to 10 and then take of the blindfolds and enjoy your honeymoon” Kho smiled pulling Dylan out of the room carefully placing the do not disturb sign on the handles.

 

Jae reached his hand out and found Yuhno’s thigh. He didn’t like not seeing him. So they counted to ten and took off their blindfolds.

 

“HOLY SHINKI!!!” Yuhno shouted.

 

“Omo are they serious, Yunnie?” Jae said looking at the room.

 

“Help me up Yunnie?” Jae asked cutely.

 

“Anytime my love ready up!” Yuhno said helping him off the couch. The two turned and saw the glass wall.

 

“OH MY GOD SUN!” Jae squeaked.

 

“Are we really…oh my god Yunnie, this is…” Jae was dumbfounded. He felt two strong arms come around his shoulders.

 

“Baby, this is the place where we had our first kiss” Yuhno smiled brightly kissing Jae’s cheek.

 

“Our first accidental drunken kiss” Jae giggled.

 

“Ah but our first none the less” Yuhno giggled back.

 

Yuhno walked over and slide the glass doors open and pulled Jae out gently. The two inhaled the fresh rich air and Yuhno tugged him into his arms.

 

“Jae?” Yuhno asked softly.

 

“Mmmm deh, Yunnie?” Jae replied.

 

“I love you”

 

“I love you too my husband” Jae blushed and rest his head on Yuhno looking out into the blue vastness.

 

"Our honeymoon in Bora Bora" Jae said softly closing his eyes.

 

 

HEY GUISE SORRY I HAVE BEEN A LITTLE SLACKING ON THE STORY BUT I WANTED IT ORGANIZED YOU KNOW HOW I AM PLUS ALOT HAS HAPPENED BUT ALL IS OK NOW! ILUC SO HERE IS THE START OF THE HONEYMOONS EXPECT AND SOME ADVENTURE FOR EACH COUPLE  HAVE LOTS PLANNED! I LOVE YOU ALL

 

<3 YUKI MY BEST FRIEND i <3 YOU AND i <3 jUNNIE FOR YOU <3

<3 WIFEY YOU QUIET ESKIMO LOVERS YA <3

<3 MY DOLL I HOPE IM STILL MAKING YOU SMILE <3