OH ME OH MY

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East Part Two

 

As like the others Hanchul came back a few days later and everyone was so excited. Jr. and the gods had gone and got what everyone had needed for the next week and for the trip home.

 

 

“Omo look at Juni and Jiyool hey now, none of that you little cuties” Yuhno laughed separating the two who had gotten closer.

 

 

They are just getting to know each other Yunnie, don’t worry” Jae giggled.

 

 

“But baby he’s making googly eyes at her” Yuhno laughed.

 

 

“Aish, Yunnie, you are so protective relax a little neh?” Jae said walking over and rubbing his shoulders.

 

 

“Mmmmm how did we end up with all the babies?” Yuhno moaned.

 

 

“Because they need a grown up night like we had, and besides it’s been over two weeks since ours and they only will be a few hours, not all night” Jae giggled.

 

 

“Yeah right, Yoosu and Hanchul are beasts, not to mention the food demons” Yuhno said smiling.

“Well you see we aren’t watching them tonight Yunnie, we have plans” Jae blushed.

 

 

“Bwoah?” Yun asked turning to face his beauty.

 

 

“We are only watching them for a little bit then we are going out” Jae smiled.

 

 

“What are you up to you little vixen?” Yun smiled brightly.

 

 

“It’s a surprise” Jae giggled.

 

 

The gods and their partners arrived laughing and smiling. Yuhno was confused. Had he missed something, lack of sleep and worrying so much was very brain consuming.

 

 

The night Hanchul gave birth……………….

 

 

“Jr, I need to talk to Dylan can you keep Yunnie busy?” Jae said smiling.

 

 

“Sure thing everything ok?” He asked.

 

 

Jae blushed and whispered in his ear.

 

 

“I will know soon “Jae blushed.

 

 

 

“Oh boy this could be interesting” Jr. smiled as Jae rushed off with Dylan.

 

 

“Hey were are they going?” Yun asked Jr.

 

 

To get some stuff Dylan needs for the babies, like creams and such the good hospital stuff” Jr laughed.

 

 

“So cute he is, always looking out for everyone, Yah, Jiyool no eating your brothers hand” Yuhno said taking the little hand from .

 

 

Dylan and Jae snuck off and came back about 30 minutes later with Jae shoving something into his pocket. Dylan was smiling brightly.

 

 

 

Back to now……………………

 

 

 

Dylan went over to Jae and handed him a envelope and Jae shoved it in his bag before Yuhno could notice.

 

 

Jae got his shoes on and Yuhno followed suit. Having no clue what was going on. Everyone assured them with 5 gods and  2 others built in the babies would be perfectly fine.

 

 

“And don’t let Changmin try to feed Jiyool and Jaesun ramen again please” Jae laughed as they headed out the door.

 

 

“Baby are you kidnapping me?” Yuhno laughed watching Jae think.

 

 

“Can’t kidnap someone who is willing to be taken Yunnie” Jae giggled

 

 

Jae brought him to a beautiful spot where no one was around just a hammock and the white sands and turquoise waters. Yuhno smiled.

 

 

“Still trying to find somewhere more beautiful than you baby, because it will never happen!” Yuhno said greasily.

 

 

“Cheesy Yunnie, but no sit down neh?” Jae sat down and set his bag in front of him.

 

 

“Okay baby now your worrying me, what’s going on?” Yuhno said taking his hand.

 

 

“Awe Yunnie, don’t be worried neh, it’s not like it’s something bad I promise,” Jae smiled.

 

 

“Aish just tell me Jaejoong,” Yuhno said worried and almost a touch cold.

 

 

“Omo, calm down, before I say anything come here,” Jae said pulling his face closer for a soft loving kiss. Which naturally turned deeper and Yuhno gently laid him back kissing him sensually.

 

 

Jae squeaked and opened his eyes looking at his handsome charming husband. Yuhno finally opened his eyes and smiled.

 

 

“Always know the right thing to do to calm me my love,” Yuhno said lifting him to a sitting position.

 

 

“It’s my skill what can I say?” Jae giggled.

 

 

Yuhno smiled and pulled him right into his lap and wrapped his arms around his waist resting his chin on Jae’s shoulder.

 

 

Neither said nothing they just held each other close and watched the sun setting, Jae looked over at his bag, and wondered how to tell Yuhno what he had to say. He then felt Yuhno’s lips on his neck and he let out a slight purring sound at the feeling.

 

 

“Mmmm Yunnie, your distracting me now?” Jae smiled.

 

 

“Never it’s just your like addicting like a drug, and I never want to recover” Yuhno said biting a little.

 

 

“Ah….ah….Yunnie, we….I need to tell you…..nghhh…. oh gods” Jae said feeling his hands drift to his zipper.

 

 

“I want to make love to you right now baby, right here, I don’t care if anyone see’s I need you” Yuhno said moving to his front setting him on the sand softly.

 

 

“Yunnie, we have to be careful!!!!” Jae said nearly giggling.

 

 

“Who cares let them see me make love to my beautiful wife, how he whimpers at my touch and looks like an seraph under me and how….” He was cut off.

 

 

“Yunnie, Im pregnant” Jae said covering his own beaming mouth.

 

 

“BWOAH?” Yuhno said his eyes widen essentially.

 

 

 

THE SPOT JAE AND YUHNO FIND

 

 

SORRY I HAVE BEEN  LACKING UPDATES. AS YOU ALL KNOW THE LAWSUIT HAS CONCLUDED FOR JYJ/HOMIN/SM  AND ITS UP IN THE AIR UNTIL JULY 19TH WHICH SEEMS JUST INSANE TO ME BUT EITHER WAY I ONLY WANT HAPPINESS AND PEACE FOR MY BOYS ALL 5. SO FOR RIGHT NOW PLEASE KEEP THEM IN YOUR THOUGHTS AND HOPE FOR THE BEST OUTCOME!

 

 

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

 

~*~**~*~*~*~*K~*~*~**~*~