Dreams Pain and Ice Cream

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East Part Two

 “Aish Kibum Oppa why are you still going back after them? You beat the spell with my help and your free let’s just run away”A mysterious voice spoke.

 

“Because, I will have him as MY WIFE!!! , I don’t care how many of those stupid princes I have to take out, I WILL HAVE HIM!!!” Kibum said angrily.

 

“Oppa it’s a death wish” the voice spoke again.

 

“Just shut up and pleasure me now”Kibum spoke.

 

Yunjae, Yoosu, Hanchul, Changkyu, and SiRam were all at the beach after a very delicious dinner.  Karam, KY Junsu and Min were collecting shells and various cool looking rocks. Yuhno Jae Heechul Hangeng Siwon and Yoochun were sitting watching.

 

Yuhno whispered to Hangeng.

 

“Should we tell the others?”

 

“Aniyo, the less they know the better, don’t worry Yun relax enjoy our 2nd to last night here arasso?”

 

“deh, Kamsamnida”

 

“Yunnie is everything ok?” Jae asked.

 

Yuhno put his arms around his beauty and smiled.

 

“Deh,  everything is fine Hannie had a hair sticking out of his ear that was driving me nuts” Yuhno laughed.

 

“Eww!”Jae giggled and laced his fingers in Yuhno’s which now rested on his belly.

 

“Appa come look at this”Min called from the shoreline.

 

“Duty calls I will be right back beautiful”Yuhno smiled kissing Jae’s head softly.

 

Jae smiled watching Yuhno interact with the bunch. He was not only a leader but he is fun, and charming, and tall, and handsome, and firm, and big….OMO!!!

 

Heechul noticed Jae’s rising sun and nudged him handing him a jacket to cover it. Jae blushed and did so.

 

“Hannie how about, you guys go get us pregnant ones ice cream?”Heechul mentioned.

 

“yah what about the non-pregnant group?”Hangeng frowned.

 

“Trust me Hannie you get us ice cream you will get dessert”Heechul grinned evilly.

 

With that Hangeng grabbed Yuhno and Yoochun and Siwon and Min and they ran off to the ice cream shop down the way.

 

Jae sat back and felt his eyes becoming heavy.    Until a pain shot down his side.

 

“AISH!!!”Jae winced.

 

The rest rushed to him. Heechul got close.

 

“Jaebaby are you ok?”Heechul asked concerned.

 

“Deh, I think it was just Jae and Jiy moving around. Guys im fine relax”Jae chuckled.

 

“Don’t you dare tell me your fine, until Yuhno gets back come here now”Heechul said pulling him to his side wrapping his arm around him, resting his head on Heechuls shoulder.

 

“No giving birth for atleast another 2 months deh?”Heechul said.

 

“Deh, I promi….OUCH”Jae winced.

 

“Okay that’s it Jaejoong something is not right”Heechul said.

 

“Guys help me get Jae up.”Heechul said to the others, which was a funny sight all the pregnant ones helping the biggest.

 

Junsu noticed the guys coming back and Karam ran to them. They all came racing back and Yuhno immediately grabbed Jaejoong to his arms.

 

“Baby, talk to me what’s hurting?”He said


“Yunnie I swear it’s fine it’s just my muscles adjusting”Jae said

 

“Okay your coming back to the suite and resting”Yuhno said..

 

“And I am calling Dylan, she can be here in 3 hours”Heechul said on his phone.

 

Yuhno nodded and Everyone helped get Jae back to the suite.

 

“Guys I swear I am fine, I promise..I  AISH THAT HURT”Jae winced again.

 

“ baby look at me calm down, I am right here deh?” Yuhno said rubbing his belly gently.

 

They finally made it to the suite got Jae into the bed. Yuhno wouldn’t leave his side. Jae soon fell asleep. Yuhno kissed his forehead and went downstairs to wait for Dylan with the others.

 

JAES DREAM

OH not this again please no…”Hello Jaejoong” ITS HAPPENING AGAIN!!!

Listen very carefully to my words Jaejoong and your precious Yuhno and those things in you will survive.

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US KIBUM!

Not from Us but from you… You are carrying powers I need to bring my brothers back and I want them.

I CANT BRING BACK THE DEAD YOU MORON

Not yet you can’t but you will be able to soon. You guys are far more powerful than any princes in existence. And those weak as gods  powers are dwindling, but know this I will come when you least expect it. And I will make you MY WIFE

THE YOU WILL I WILL ONLY MARRY YUNNIE  NOT SOME PIECE OF HAS BEEN.

Oh no you will marry me and force your brothers and gods to not harm me.

 

EAT AND DIE!

 

Jae closed his eyes and focused on the twins. He knew they had more power than most maybe they could end this nightmare.

Jaesun Jiyool please my babies take us out of this nightmare back to Appa!

And with that he was in a shower of purple light

JR?? HOW THE

Jae I found out he was using your mind to weaken you like he likes to do, listen to me arraso. It isn’t real he will not harm you here. GO back to Yuhno Jae….Jae..

 

 

“ae, wake up, Baby Dylan is here” Yuhno said.

 

Jae snapped his eyes open and grabbed Yuhno’s hand. Yuhno knew all too well that look in   Jae’s eyes and it killed Yuhno’s heart.

 

“Jaejoong, tell me, where is the pain and what type of pain?”Dylan asked.

 

“Right here and very strong and sharp” Jae pointed to the side of his belly.

 

“Let’s take a look see here, does this hurt?”Dylan prodded the side that caused him pain.

 

“Aniyo” Jae replied.

 

“Hmm let’s check heartbeat and movement, and go from there arraso?” Dylan said walking over to a big bag pulling out a portable ultrasound and fetal heart rate monitor.

 

Dylan lifted Jae’s shirt and began the routine of checking the twins. Jae smiled seeing their beautiful faces on the screen even though they were all smushy. To them they were just perfect.

 

“Well both heart beats are strong, and they are moving around a lot, they are in perfect health.”Dylan said wiping Jae’s belly off.

 

“Jae does it hurt when you urinate?”Dylan asked bluntly.

 

“Deh, a little why?”Jae said hiding his face.

 

“Just as I thought they are literally sitting on your kidney and bladder, the pain is just them moving and jarring the organs, I am afraid your going to have to be on bedrest for your last two months so once this month is finished it’s bed for you mister”Dylan smiled.

 

“If it helps them, im fine with it, and Minhae for you having to come all the way here for something so tiny”Jae said.

 

Dylan poked Jae’s forehead.

 

“Pabo that’s what I am here for. Call me for birth, hell call me for heartburn, I want to know everything that goes on.” Dylan giggled and Jae joined.

 

“Say can I ask you guys something?”Dylan asked.

 

“Of course Dylan”Yuhno smiled

 

Who is the hot blonde guy who is downstairs with everyone I never saw him before?” Dylan blushed.

 

“Blonde guy?” Yuhno raised a brow and jumped up.

 

“I’ll be right back”He said going downstairs.

 

“Dylan are you sure the twins are perfect?”Jae asked as Yuhno left the room.

 

“Very much so Jae, Your doing so well with them. Right now Jaesun and Jiyool are about 3-4 lbs each. And that’s wonderful.”Dylan smiled and Jae nodded.

 

“Kamsamnida Dylan your amazing”Jae said hugging her.

 

“Awe Jae , I consider you guys my babies, so your family”Dylan smiled.

 

“Sorry had to make sure Dylan wasn’t color blind, and to answer your question that is my cousin Baehko”Yuhno smiled and Jae’s eyes widened.

 

“Would it be terrible of me or inconveniencing to stick around a while?”Dylan asked blushing.

 

“Not at all Dylan, let’s all go down and order out, I am sure half of that group is hungry” Yuhno giggled Jae joined.

 

“Hey help me up, Yunnie”Jae cooed.

 

Dylan watched Yuhno lovingly and correctly lifts Jae from bed. Jae smiled and they headed down to the sitting room.

 

“I’ll introduce you Dylan!”Jae cooed, Dylan nodded and blushed.

 

They walked over to Baekho and Jae hugged him.

 

“Aish Jae your getting huge”Baehko chuckled.

 

“Pabo, Baekho this is Dylan, Dylan this is Yuhno’s COUSIN Baekho” Jae smiled and stepped back a step.

 

“Hello Baehko-sshi, pleasure to meet you”Dylan blushed and bowed shaking his hand.

 

Baekho lifted her face and smiled brightly. Dylan felt her face go red as a cherry.

 

“Please Just Baekho, and you don’t have to bow, and the pleasure is all mine”He said soothingly.

 

“LETS EAT”Jae said breaking the silence.

 

Yuhno smiled and kissed him softly.

 

 

 

 

DUN DUN DUN HEY GUISE SO HERES ANOTHER I MIGHT BE ON A ROLL!!! HEHEH I HOPE YOUR ENJOYING. I MUST REST A LITTLE BIT ITS 4am AND I NEED A NAP!! I WILL BE DOING UPDATES WHEN I GET UP!!! OHHHHHHH DO I SENSE ANOTHER COUPLE IN THE WORKS?

AND DONT WORRY THERE IS A METHOD TO MY MADNESS!!!

 

<3 Yuki & Junnie *kisses to both* Good luck at the meeting <3

<3<3 My<3 crush<3<3

<3 Wifey Cheer up you got me!<3

<3 KPOP Saranghaeyo doll <3

 

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

~*~*~*~*~*K~*~*~*~*~