REALLY IDIOTIC MOVE

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East Part Two

 

KY gripped the crib sobbing and screaming, the rest come running in Changmin far ahead of the rest he launched himself to KY and cradled him. He too went white as a ghost.

 

 

“What’s wrong is KY in labor?” Junsu asked.

 

“An…Aniyo….Appa…please” Min began to phase into his elemental half.

 

“Min…..MIN…..”Yuhno shot over to him and grabbed his face looking into his eyes.

 

“MIN FOCUS LOOK AT ME LOOK AT APPA!!!”Yuhno shouted.

 

“Baby come get Ky out of here”Yuhno called to Jae.

 

Jae walked over quickly his eyes going to the crib, he had to get the babies too.

 

“WHERE ARE THE BAB IES!!!!!!”Jae screamed and Yuhno jumped.

 

Junsu and Yoochun came rushing over and joined in the panic.

 

“OMO MY SON WHERE IS MY SON CHUNNIE WHERE IS OUR JUNNIE” Junsu said before collapsing in Chuns faltering frame the two hit the floor.

 

Jae used the last bit of sanity he had left and Jae booked whoever could hear him

 

 

“Guys help us please hurry the babies they HELP”

 

“Jae what’s wrong what’s going on”

 

“Jr. the babies they are not here”

 

“WHAT!?!?!?!”

 

“WHAT!?!!?!?”

 

“Hannie come quick guys my babies”

 

 

Jr. and Min grabbed the others and misted to them. Hangeng and Heechul rushed as fast as they could to the suite.

 

When they arrived they happened upon 3 couples in sheer agony on the floor. Yuhno was fully engulfed in flames, but it wasn’t fazing Jae he clung to him tightly.

 

KY was still clinging to the crib sobbing hysterically. Junsu was a disaster in Yoochuns arms. Changmin had already brewed up mini cyclones that were tearing the water outside.

 

“ Chullie you and Donghae get Min, Siwon you and Lee get Yuhno before we all burn to death, I will get Jaejoong and Ren you and Min grab Junsu and Chun quickly, we have to get them calmer”Jr. commanded and everyone followed the orders.

 

Sungmin and the rest started searching for the babies or clues. Aron, Kiyeon, Karam and Yewook searched for clues. Kangteuk started to search the rooms for the babies.

“Yunho calm down please it’s ok”Siwon pleaded with the man who’s eyes were that of pure fire to match his skin which was engulfed in flames.

 

Siwon had to be drastic he pushed him into the water and he fizzled out the steam was obnoxious. Eunhyuk jumped in and pulled him out to the dock. Yuhno began to cry.

 

“My precious children why they did nothing, why them, take me instead why where is my wife Jae….JAE….Jaejoong”Yuhno screamed and went rushing to Jae’s side.

 

Yuhno got to Jae’s side and Jae grabbed him tugging at him almost like he wanted to climb into Yuhno. His sobs were heartbreaking.   Yuhno let his tears flow cocooning Jaejoong with all he had.

 

“WE FOUND SOMETHING” Sungmin called out and rushed to Jr.

 

“OH YOU HAVE GOT TO BE ING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW” Jr. said with venom.

 

“Those little pukes, I will have all their heads on stakes”Minhyun smirked.

 

“What where are the babies, tell us Jr. I want my SON NOW GODS BE DAMNED”Yoochun spewed.

 

“Well you see when your chosen as a prince the one that is passed over turns semi evil and manipulating”Jr. said.

 

“It seems the anti princes have awakened and have started a game”Minhyun said.

 

“Rest assured the babies are fine, but those bastards will not be”Aron grinned.

 

“I WANT MY BABIES NOW GODS DAMMIT RIGHT THE NOW “Jae screamed.

 

“MinMin get the stuff we need to summon them here now” Jr. said.

 

“Guys get on your feet we need you all at your best, Karam  Kyu you guys go with Leetuk and Yesung, we need you safe”Jr. said as Minhyun handed him a bag.

 

“And baby im sorry but you go with them I wont have you in jeopardy”Jr said kissing his forehead.

 

“Okay lets call these ers here and break some face arasso” Jr grinned setting up some candles and drawing symbols”

 

“Exo, Exo come out and play”Jr said as everyone gathered strength to face what was coming.

 

A silver cloud formed and 3 figures stepped out of it each carrying a baby. Jaejoong went to charge them along with Junsu  but YunYoo held them back.

 

“Well well well if it isn’t the trio of retards, who gave you permission to touch those children”Jr. said glaring.

 

“Why should these freaks have beautiful children as well as powers” The dark haired one said.

 

“Tch, Kai why are you such the jealous type?”Aron said.

 

“Shut up Aron, you ing know why”Kai replied back hissing.

 

“Oh boo hoo the idiot kidnaps children because Minhyun rejected his confession”Jr. said.

 

“GIVE ME MY BABIES YOU ING IDIOTS”Jaejoong screeched.

 

“Jae, walk over and get the babies, and let us handle these fools, fair right Kris?” Jr. said.

 

Thankfully they didn’t see they were being set up, and were standing before princes with powers they had never seen before. And the sure the hell didn’t see Minhyun placing Ky just right near them.

 

“Fair, here come get these little things they cry too much and smell”Tao said.

 

Junsu and Jaejoong walked over with their husbands shadowing them and retrieved the babies rushing off to hide them. Jaejoong and Junsu kissing them and partially sobbing.

 

“Now you need to be taught a lesson” Jr said waving his hands like he was calling upon something from the ground.

 

A sudden blast was heard and Jr. was thrown to the ground as well as Changmin and Yuhno and Yoochun.

 

Minhyun wanted to make them pay for hurting his family so he let Ky vent his rage at them.

 

Minhyun and the others rushed to check on the fallen ones.

 

“Jr, are you ok?”Minhyun said grabbing his arm.

 

“Aish Kyuhyun your ing powerful”Jr groaned and giggled.

 

Changmin brushed off and realized Ky was the one who dealt that harsh blow and rushed to his side.

 

“Wow baby very y” Changmin said to lighten the mood. Ky blushed.

 

“Minhae, but no one S with my brother and sister and cousin NO ONE” Ky said angrily.

 

“It’s ok Ky you did the right thing, and quite honestly I am not ready to see the mayhem Jaejoong and Yuhno can raise or Changmin even” Jr. said hugging him softly.

 

“Umma and Aunty Suie where are they”Min said turning to help Yuhno brush off.

 

Yuhno his Jaebook.

 

“Baby?”

 

“Yunnie are they gone?”

 

“Deh, for good”

 

“We are at the shoreline”

 

“On our way, are the kids ok?”

 

“Deh, but um can you bring diapers and formula and 3 blankets”

 

“kekeke of course my love”

 

“Kamsamnida”

 

 

“They are at the shoreline, I need to grab stuff for the kids, they are ok”Yuhno said and rushed into get the things needed.

 

The group headed down to the two and the babies. Yuhno immediately taking his wife and children into his arms.  Peppering them all with kisses. Jae giggling and the babies cooing. Yoochun cradled his wife and son tightly but ran into a nasal assault.

 

“Good Gods kiddo, you are like a human poop factory”Yoochun chuckled and Junsu laughed.

 

“Minnie did I do the right thing killing them?”KY asked worried.

 

“I think you did what was right and what was meant to happen”Min said kissing his lips gently.

 

“Yeah KY baby, and your brother and sister and all of us are grateful to you for that”Jae added changing the diapers.

 

After bundling the babies up Yuhno took Jaesun and Jae held Jiyool as Kangtuek grabbed a portable crib and brought it down to the beach.

 

“Well then let’s get this bonfire going I am starving”Changmin smiled.

 

The group laughed at his aeygo and decided they needed just that!

 

 

 

 

HEY GUISE SO HERES THE FIX TO THE CLIFFHANGER I LEFT YOU WITH MORE TO COME STAY TUNED. ITS SUCH A NICE DAY OUT OMO BUT IM SORT OF RUNNING ON EMPTY AT THE MOMENT SO BEAR WITH ME THERE WILL BE MORE UPDATES TODAY JUST SPACED OUT.

 

Jaejoong: Author~san why do you keep making me cry this isn't fair and why do the readers like me to be in pain?

me: awww Umma Jae it's ok I will go easy on you

Yuhno: please do cause he is scary when he's mad

me: Yuki I think we need to send Umma and Appa to a private space nae?

Changmin: EWWW Author~san they are going to do the hokey pokey aish don't they do it enough my poor ears@@

YH & JJ: SHIM CHANGMIN

 

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

*~*~*~*~K~*~*~*~*