Let Them In.

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East Part Two

 

After waking Changmin from his last minute nap on the floor, Kyu and Jae sat down with him. KY had a look of sheer terror on his face. Jae was still laughing, the fact he fainted with food in his mouth woke up and swallowed made him think he was truly a food monster.

 

“Baby, I only slept with one girl, I never knew he existed Im sorry please don’t leave me” KY said worried.

 

“Are you kidding me KY, your my wife,  I would never leave you or MiCha, that’s just not going to happen, yes I’m worried but I am willing to accept him.” Changmin said sincerely to his terrified wife

 

“I think before we make any big decisions, we all need to discuss everything further, I will talk to Appa about it, since he is the leader of us all and then we can all give input” Jae said smiling.

 

“I trust Appa’s judgment” Changmin smiled.

 

“Me too” Kyuhyun added.

 

Jae headed back to Yuhno and sat on his lap. Yuhno smiled and moaned just a touch. Jae blushed.

 

 

“Yunnie, I would like to go for a walk the babies are restless” Jae said but in Jaebook he was saying let’s go walk and figure this out.

 

 

“Okay baby, Jr. You good to handle this for a bit?” Yuhno asked the leader of the gods

 

“Sure, take your time” Jr. smiled.

 

“Yuhno hyung!” Junsu said rushing over to him.

 

“Do what’s best for our family, and all our babies!” Junsu said quietly hugging him and Jae.

 

“Always SuSu” Yuhno smiled.

 

Jae and Yuhno headed off walking to the beach by the house.

 

“So what do you think Yunnie?” Jae asked as they sat on the shore.

 

“I want to trust they are good guys, I know Eli is good, you felt it and so did I, but these new boys, and their connection to Eli and us it’s risky and I don’t know if I want to put my family at risk like this. I love that I am all powerful, but this is a lot to digest.” Yuhno said as Jae laid his back on Yuhnos chest.

 

“I don’t feel any bad aura, or lies, I sense a lot of hurt, and vengeance in their hearts” Jae said frowning.

 

“Yah no frowning it doesn’t suit that beautiful face” Yuhno smiled poking his cheek.

 

Jae blushed and pretended to bite his finger. Yuhno turned him and looked into his eyes.

 

“What do you think we should do my y hot wife?” Yuhno smiled.

 

“I think we should ease them into things, test them kind of, never let our guards down and see if they are truly with us” Jae smiled and kissed Yuhno softly.

 

“But first I need my Yunnie” Jae giggled and kissed harder.

 

“Mmmm I love when you surprise me” Yuhno whimpered in the kiss.

 

Yuhno kissed back and hoisted him onto his lap wrapping his legs around Yuhnos waist.

 

“Yunnie, I want you so badly” Jae moaned into his ear.

 

“Baby, we have to go back, I want you too so ing much but let’s handle this first and tonight I will ravage my wife as much as he needs or wants” Yuhno said softly.

 

“Awww POO, I hate waiting for Yunnie love” Jae pouted.

 

“I’ll make it worth the wait” Yuhno said his neck.

 

“Ohhhh Yunnie YOU TEASE” Jae giggled and stood up.

 

“Lets’ go the sooner we deal with this the sooner I get my ravaging!” Jae said nearly dragging Yuhno laughing back.

 

“okay we have decided what to do” Yuhno said matter of factly.

 

“We will abide by your decision” Jr. said smiling.

 

“But no ravaging the newbies” he added.

 

“YAH Jr. stop reading us aish that’s y” Jae blushed and hid his face in Yuns chest.

 

“Sorry  but you were thinking loud it happens” Jr. giggled.

 

“Anyways, so we are going to let them assist us, test it out if they are true allies and if so we have a bigger family, if not well you know what happens” Yuhno said simple and clear.

 

“Perfect” Jr. said.

 

“Guy’s come on back upstairs” Changmin shouted down to the boys.

 

“Neh?” Lay asked.

 

“We have decided to let you be with this family, but no funny business we wont stand for it” Jr. said.

 

“I understand Master Jonghyun” Chanyeol said old school.

 

“Yah,  just call me Jr. please god I hate that title” Jr. laughed and Chanyeol giggled.

 

“bring Luhan up here he deserves to know his real father” Jr. said.

 

Ky started to shake. Changmin held him close and whispered things into his ear. Jae got up and held his hand.

 

“Yes, My Princes?” Luhan said smiling brightly.

 

“Luhan this is your real father Kyuhyun” Jr. said.

 

“HOLY I ED TO THOUGHTS OF MY FATHER” Luhan fell over and passed out.

 

“Wow that is actually kind of gross” Kho laughed.

 

KY got up and cradled him, Changmin smiled proudly at his loving wife. KY accepted him in that moment. But it was going to take a lot of work.

 

“Eli, now you explain to us your relations with this handsome boy” Heechul said looking at his son.

 

“Umma, Kevin was my lover” Eli said blushing, Kevin blushed hard too.

 

“OMO MY SON HE HAS GREAT TASTE LIKE ME” Heechul squeaked.

 

Oh dear gods help me” Hangeng said rolling his eyes.

 

“Your own your own man” Aron said patting Hangengs back.

 

 

 

 

SO I REALIZE THE LAST CHAPTER WAS SHORT THAT WAS THE INTENTION! IT WAS SORT OF TO BRIDGE THE STUFF COMING. SO IM SORRY IF IT BOTHERED MY READERS! I AM DOUBLE UPDATING TODAY ON THIS FIC TO MAKE UP FOR IT AND BECAUSE I WAS ASKED <3 SO I HOPE YOUR BEING UNCOFUSED MORE AS I GO. QUICK RECAP JAE NEVER LOST POWERS HE HAD THEM TURNED OFF BY JR FOR HANGENG TO COVER ELI'S EXISTANCE. AND JIYOOL IS GOING TO APPEAR MORE WITH JAESUN SO KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN. NOT IN THESE TWO UPDATES BUT SOON.

 

ILOVE YOU ALL COMMENT OR I CRY

 

<3 SISTER I LOVE YOU AND WE WILL GET THROUGH THE SEPERATION TOGETHER

<3 WIFEY BEST EVER AMAZING BEAUTIFUL WOMAN

<3 DOLL GOSH I LOVE YOU GIRL

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

~*~*~*~*~*K~*~*~*~*