Baby Play

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East Part Two

 Jaejoong, Junsu, Heechul, Kyuhyun, Karam, and Minhyun decided to go shopping. The husbands stayed home with the kids for the day.

 

 

“Appa, Jiji is eating my hand” Changmin laughed.

 

 

“Because you probably have some sauce or something left on it” Yuhno laughed back.

 

 

“Yah sissy that’s my sauce” Changmin pouted.

 

“She don’t care dude, she found yummy and your it deal with it” Yoochun smirked.

 

 

“Your lucky your cute” Changmin smiled.

 

 

“Look at Mina an MiCha they are just babbling silly things” Jr. smiled.

 

 

“Actually to them it’s a deep intellectual conversation” Yoochun smiled.

 

 

“Yeah about feet, poop and baba’s” Siwon laughed.

 

 

“Ah what a life” Yuhno smiled.

 

 

“WEAB SM APPPPPPA BAYBEEEEEEEEEE NO SWAVE” Jiyool belted out.

 

 

“that’s right baby appa isn’t a slave to SM” Yuhno grinned.

 

 

“Dude shes a smart one” Yoochun giggled

 

 

“Your telling me, shes advanced by any standard” Yun smiled proudly.

 

 

“She’s chosen that’s why” Jr. looked over at Yun.

 

 

“SHE IS WHAT NOW?” Yun asked.

 

 

You’ll see” Jr. grinned.

 

 

“CHUUUUUSEN” Jiyool smiled slapping her hands together in an attempt to clap.

 

 

“Oh god what is that smell” Changmin made a sour face.

 

 

Yoochun looked at Junichi who was grunting and smiling. He knew what that meant.

 

 

“Mount Saint Junichi is about to erupt” Siwon laughed.

 

 

“Yup my kid is toxic when he craps, it’s all the healthy crap Suie feeds him the kids colon is begging for a burger” Yoochun laughed.

 

 

“Chun he can’t eat a burger he’s too little to appreciate the flavors” Changmin pouted.

 

 

“Oh god Min look” Yun smiled.

 

 

Changmin looked down to MiCha who was now on her hands and knees crawling and falling. Changmin squeaked like a school girl who just saw a hot guy.

 

 

“OH MY GOD MY LITTLE PRINCESS OMO I NEED TO CALL KYU SOMEONE RECORD THIS OH MY GOD BABY COME TO APPA COME HERE SWEETY PIE APPA HAS A CAKE FOR YOU” Changmin rambled.

 

 

Yuhno recorded it and sent it to the Umma’s on Jae’s phone. Yoochun laughed as for some reason all the babies minus newborn Thunder decided today was crawling day.

 

 

“Holy Shinki it’s a baby revolution” Siwon laughed.

 

 

“I got it on record this is amazing” Yuhno smiled.

 

 

Without warning the Ummas came in like a barrage of wildfire. Jae and Heechul last to enter.

 

 

“OH MY GIRL MY PRECIOUS GIRL UMMA SO PROUD” Kyu giggled racing to his family.

 

 

“Sayoko you beautiful butterfly you have your wings now!” Karam said softly.

 

 

“NiNi my handsome angel come to Umma, that’s it come on” Junsu squeaked.

 

 

“Hey beautiful are you seeing this it’s phenomenal” Yuhno said getting up to help Jae sit.

 

 

“Hannie catch Mina shes headed for the bathroom” Heechul laughed.

 

 

“Yah back here you little kitten” Hannie said picking her up and redirecting her to the others.

 

 

“Mmmmm Yunnie?” Jae said rubbing his belly roughly.

 

 

“Neh most amazing man in my world?” Yuhno asked.

 

 

“transport time!!” Jae said oddly.

 

 

“Baby we can have y time tonight!” Yuhno said.

 

 

“YAH JUNG YUHNO IT’S TIME!!!!” Jae screamed.

 

 

Everyone looked at Jae, and Yuhno fell backwards in his chair. Jae laughed and winced.

 

 

“Go Yun, we got the kids” Jr. nodded.

 

 

“Appa we are coming with you” Changmin said handing MiCha to Heechul.

 

 

Yuhno, Jae, Changmin and Kyu all huddled and transported to Dylan first. She called the hospital for a private suite and they transported once again. Yoochun drove there with the rest of them.

 

 

“Okay Jae ready?” Dylan asked.

 

 

“Neh” Jae said smiling.

 

 

“And here is baby #1 a handsome little boy” Dylan said

 

 

“And here we go baby #2 ah a beauty like her Umma and sister.”

 

 

“and baby number #3 another precious girl” Dylan smiled and nodded.

 

 

“You did so good baby, gosh I love you so much.” Yuhno smiled peppering Jaes face with kisses.

 

 

“Kamsamnida Yunnie, but can we take a baby break before I break” Jae giggled.

 

 

“Of course my sweet wife” Yuhno smiled.