Resistance is Futile

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East Part Two

As things began to come together everyone began to get ready for the family get together. Changmin, Yuhno, Kangin and Hangeng all built a little area for the kids and a cute little setup for the babies, free from sun and harsh winds; although Changmin assured them he would make sure it was under control.

 

 

 

 

“Okay we are going to use the van and run the foods down to the spot and then come back and get you guy since you worked hard.” Yuhno smiled kissing Jae’s neck back hugging him.

 

 

 

“Well it’s going to be a few trips the kids need things and the foods and us and omo” Jaejoong pouted.

 

 

 

“Baby it’s ok we got this neh calm down go take a nice hot shower let us handle it ok” Yuhno smiled.

 

 

 

Jaejoong did so taking a nice soothing hot shower not knowing that tonight was a celebration for him you see with everything going on they had forgotten Jae’s birthday and Yuhno was not letting him get away with it.

 

 

 

Plus tonight would be the first night they made love without fear of being pregnant.

 

 

 

Yuhno and Hangeng brought the first load of food down but called Jr to help with some extra transport he of course was happy to help.

 

 

 

“Ill transport the foods now just get them on one table and ill get there oh and Yuhno”

 

 

Jr. Hands him a bottle and smiles, Yuhno blushing.

 

 

 

“Your manly birth stopping drink, take it now you will be birth free for one month” Jr smiled and Yuhno guzzled it down.

 

 

 

“Thanks you guys are awesome, it’s nice that I don’t have to make it permanent yet or painful! Perks to being a supernatural being” Yuhno giggled.

 

 

 

“Appa we got the nest and things set up did you say you wanted it all lit with candle when it come to the time” Changmin asked.

 

 

 

“Neh I will light them as long as you can control the breeze or is that too much work I want you to rest…” Yuhno asked.

 

 

 

“Nonsense appa it’s like second nature to me now” Changmin grinned.

 

 

 

After some time getting food items and kids brought to the beach they brought the rest of the family down and the festivities began.

 

 

 

 

Hangeng, Changmin, Siwon, Yuhno, Eli, and Kangin all play horse shoes while the others hang out watching. The kids playing in the custom play area the appas and uncles built just for them. The babies sleeping in their outdoor bedroom spots.

 

 

 

 

 

“Damn my son looks so hot just like his appa” Heechul grinned at his son playing shirtless.

 

 

 

“That is both disturbing and weird babe” Jae chuckled.

 

 

 

“Just saying” Heechul blushed.

 

 

 

Jae watched Yuhno like a hawk he still had hard time believing this man this amazing sweet yet strong patient man was his. The same man who had the horrible hair in training and even more terrible hair in Tri Angle was his all his no questions or doubts.

 

 

 

 

 

JAEBOOK

 

 

 

Jae you’re making me blush

 

 

 

Oh I forgot kekekeke sorry

 

 

 

And yes I’m all yours forever literally

 

 

Good

 

 

 

My hair wasn’t that bad was it?

 

 

 

Ummm Ani

 

 

 

Lies it’s ok I guess that’s why Suie called me yarn head during Tri Angle promos

 

 

 

Awe my poor Yunnie

 

 

Neh I’m sad

 

 

 

Come see me ill repair that.

 

 

 

Mmmmm naughty

 

 

Yah I meant a kiss you bad boy

 

 

 

 

Just then Jae felt warm familiar strong arms around his waist and soft manly lips on his neck.

 

 

 

 

“Mmmmm Yunnie” Jae blushed.

 

 

 

“Couldn’t resist sorry” Yuhno smiled

 

 

 

“By all means never resist” Jae giggled.