Hi Ho Hi Ho Off to Dinner We Go!

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East Part Two

 

Saturday Morning…………………

 

“Hyukie? Babe, we will be back for the surprise in time relax would you?” Hae said giggling at his worried husband.

 

“I know Hae, but I am just beyond ready to be home, this tour of our solo act really wore me down, and I miss them all, and I worry they had so much go on while we were gone” Eunhyuk said holding his husbands hand on the plane.

 

“I know babe me too, but we are done now, we did our goodbye stage and it’s over and now we get to see something that is a once in a lifetime thing” Hae said smiling.

 

“I remember when we did it, the words didn’t come out of my mouth” Hae said blushing.

 

“And you were and are the most handsome fish in my sea baby” Eunhyuk said kissing him softly.

 

ATTENTION PASSENGERS WE WILL BE ARRIVING IN INCHEON IN 1 HOUR PLEASE STAY SEATED UNTIL LANDING IS COMPLETE THANK YOU FOR FLYING K AIR!

 

 

“Hannie, I have to go and make sure everyone is dressed and good, you need to go check on the guys and get them ready and to the building. Man I hope everyone slept or they will have luggage eyes and flat skin” Heechul giggled lying in Hannies arms in bed.

 

“Eunhyuk called and said they would be here on time ready to help, and they had to just get changed, I really missed them. Remember when we had our time?” Hannie asked him kissing his hands.

 

“Mmmm yes you were so handsome and charming, and now your mine” Heechul giggled.

 

“I always was kitty, always was” Hannie smiled kissing him softly.

 

“Wookie we have to go and pick up the packages at 9am, that’s in another 2 hours let’s make sweet y love” Yesung said tickling his wife.

 

“Your On!!!!” Wookie said pinning Yesung to the bed and kissing him ferociously.

 

“ngh…Wookiepie, we can ‘t be late…Ahhh…..lower” Yesung moaned.

 

“Hush my husband or I am topping!” Wookie said giggling. Yesungs eyes widened.

 

“Honey, I am going to play basketball with the boys, and I guess then lunch, would you go over to Jae’s so I know you’re not alone?” Yoochun asked kissing his adorable and very pregnant lover.

 

“Arasso, but be careful Chunnie, and don’t forget your medicines for your lungs” Junsu said handing him his inhaler.

 

“Ah what would I do without you honey?” He asked hugging him close.

 

“Wither and Die?” Junsu said giggling. Yoochun tickled him for his comment.

 

“Yunnie bear wakey, I made breakfast!” Jae whispered to his out cold lover.

 

“10 more minutes Umma pleassssssssssse” Yuhno said in his sleep.

 

“Yunnie, Im and need you inside of me” Jae said wickedly.

 

Yuhno sprung up  literally, and Jae laughed hysterically. Yuhno rubbed his eyes. And then frowned.

 

“Baby that was cruel, now I may cry” Yuhno said pouting. Until Jae dropped his robe.

 

“Who said I was kidding?” Jae said as he lay back on the bed.

 

“Well GOOD MORNING TO ME!!” Yuhno said rendering the next 45 minutes MIA to his hyungs.

 

Ky laid in bed staring at Min sleeping semi peacefully with Max curled up sleeping on Min’s head. He giggled because if the dog had gas Min would surely be in the line of fire.

 

KY lifted Mins shirt and took a deep breath blowing raspberries on his toned firm abs. Min chuckled and opened his eyes.

 

“You want to play dirty…..oh jeeez Max, do I look like a pillow” Min chuckled moving the now mad dog.

 

“Sorry buddy but, I don’t need more hair” Min giggled pulling Ky closer up to his lips.

 

“I didn’t play dirty Minnie, I promise?” KY said questiongly

 

“Well then take this” Min said latching his lips to Ky’s neck ling softly.

 

“Ah..Min…Minnie…mmmmm…you….ohhh..appa….ngh….bask….basketball….soon” Ky tried to get the words out but gave in.

 

Ky straddled Min and gave him a wink.

 

“Minnie I think it’s time for your angel food cake serving!” Ky said giggling and that’s all Min needed to hear.

 

Yuhno Changmin Hangeng Yoochun Siwon went to play basketball…….I mean get changed for the surprise date planned for Jae, Junsu, Karam, and Kyuhyun. Yuhno had come up with a brilliant plan to have a huge elaborate elegant dinner for them. Before the children are born. They really were going to play basketball for about and hour then eat and then get dressed and head to the restaurant.

 

“KIM JAEJOONG” Heechul said trying to button Jae’s custom fitted suit.

 

“Yah, I feel weird Chullie, why in the hell did u make me go commando under this suit?” Jae asked giggling.

 

“The note said wear the suit correct, I am just adding y to it” Chullie giggled.

 

“There” Chullie said pulling him to a mirror.

 

“You look amazing Umma” Ky said looking at him.

 

“Awe baby you too, you all look good, I think now I know the boys have something up their sleeve” Jae giggled.

 

“Well we all got a note saying to be ready in our outfits that are left at 1pm, so more than likely your right” Karam said giggling.

 

“I can never tie ties right AISH” Junsu said struggling and Jae walked over helping.

 

“Kamsamnida JaeJae you always take care of us” Junsu said smiling.

 

“Hey, Im still the Umma guys!” Jae giggled.

 

“Okay it’s now 12:00pm lets go get a quick bite and then be off” Jae smiled.

 

“Appa can you fix my tie, it’s not straight” Min asked Yuhno.

 

Of course, now let’s see here there we go all set kiddo” Yuhno smiled.

 

“Kamsamnida” Min giggled.

 

“We ready to go to the restaurant?” Yuhno asked?

 

And with that the boys hopped in the Limo and headed off. When they arrived outside they got out and were quickly ushered in. They were greeted by Jr Ren Sungmin Aron Baehko Minhyun and Dylan.

 

“Yah, where’s my sister Aron?” Min asked.

 

“Right here MinnieMoo” Kiyeon giggled from behind him. When he turned his jaw dropped.

 

“APPA UMMA..WHAT ARE…WHY…WHAT THE HELL?” Changmin rushed over to greet his parents.

 

The rest headed into the room and didn’t expect to see what they saw next.

 

“Karam baby stop fidgeting, why are you nervous?” Heechul asked his adopted son.

 

“Because Umma, this is my first real fancy date ever” he giggled.

 

“Mmm don’t fidget and don’t worry, don’t think of it as a date think of it as a normal family dinner with suits” Heechul smiled taking his hand.

 

They arrived at the location and were  ushered in just like the boys. But they were brought to a sitting room.

 

“Your drinks will be brought to you here as we have to clear some people for your party” the well dressed man said.

 

Jae opened the door and nearly fainted. Sitting there was his Mother, Father, his sisters, and Junsu’s parents and his brother.

 

“What in the seventh circle of hell is going on?” Junsu asked hugging his twin.

 

“Well that’s what we will tell you come sit down!” Junsu nodded and sat down.

 

Jae was helped over to a plush couch and helped down. His family proding him and rubbing his belly, cooing and giggling.

 

Aish, relax guys I still have 2 months left for you to poke at me” Jae giggled hugging his Mom.

 

Umma what is going on?” Jae asked very concerned.

 

“Well my baby boy, you will have to be relaxed for me to tell you, Im under specific instructions to not let you panic or stress” his mother said smiling his cheek.

 

Jae leaned into his mothers hand tenderly. He had missed her loving touch.

 

“Okay listen up my honeys” Heechul said rubbing his tummy.

 

“You, You, You and You guess what, this isn’t a dinner……” Heechul said smiling.

 

“Then what is it?” Jae asked…

 

“Well buttercup take a deep breath and keep your eyes open wide because in 45 minutes you will be someones……”

 

 

 

 

 

HEY GUISEEEEEEEEEEE DONT KILL ME PLEEEEEEEEEASE I HAD TO CLIFFHANGER YOU TO EVEN OUT SOME THINGS COMING AT THE SPECIAL DINNER!!! IF YOUR WONDERING WHY EUNHAE WAS GONE THEY WERE OUT DOING OPPA OPPA MAKING SOME $ FOR EVERYONE!!! SINCE SUJU AND DBSK ARE ON HIATUS PER LEE SO MAN!!! (yeah like that is this nice). I HAVE BEEN GETTING ASKED FOR MORE CHANGKYU AND YOOSHU AND HANCHUL MOMENTS AND TRUST ME OH BOY ARE THEY COMING!!! (err wait) kekekek OKAY I NEED TO GET BACK TO TYPING IM ON A HOT STEAMED ROLL!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL AND COMMENT PLEASEEEEE

 

 

<3 JunYuki AKTF <3

<3 My Doll....hey you are quiet me no likey <3

<3 MY crush I think I need to give you caffiene I put you to sleep alot <3

<3 Wifey :P LOvERS YA <3

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

 

~*~*~*~**~*K~*~*~*~**