Jung Jaesun and Jung Jiyool Have Arrived!

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East Part Two

 A cry is heard and the two parents look each other in the eyes and the tears flow like wildfire.

 

 

“Jae, Yun Jaesun is here, we are going to clean him up and give him right to you, he looks very good, and healthy crying is a great sign that his lungs are prepared” Dylan cooed.

 

“Yunnie, our baby baby listen to it have you ever heard something so beautiful” Jae cried.

 

“*sniff* he gets that from his Umma” Yun smiled.

 

The nurse walks over to them with a swaddled baby Jaesun and hands him to Yuhno. Yuhno hesitantly takes the tiny boy into his big arms and within a split second he melted, adjusting so he is right next to Jae’s face.

 

“Say hello Umma” Yuhno cooed touching his tiny head.

 

“My little Jaesun, welcome to the world we have been waiting for you your so handsome like your appa” Jae cried kissing the tiny boys pink cheeks.

 

“He’s beautiful Jae, your doing so good baby im so proud of you, right Jaesun Umma is such a strong man” Yuhno cooed to their newborn son.

 

“Okay Jae pressure….ah…and guess what Princess Jiyool has arrived” Dylan giggled as the smaller girl cried.

 

“Perfect her lungs seem a tad less strong, but nothing some oxygen won’t help” Dylan said.

 

“Dylan is she ok” Yuhno asked hearing the cries.

 

“Just fine Yun breathe, Jae you did wonderful, now im just going to fix you up and get you into a nice cozy bed  and congratulations” Dylan smiled beginning to sew him up.

 

“Oh and Chullie begged me to make a small scar but, Chun will be coming in to fix that for me” Dylan smiled.

 

The nurse walked over with the tinier little bundle and Yuhno held out his arm, he then began to cry realizing what he has in his hands. Jae joined the tears as Yuhno bent them both to Jae’s face.

 

“Omo my beautiful babies, I am so glad you’re here and Ok, your Appa and I are honored to be your parents and will work hard to give you all you deserve arasso?” Jae said kissing each childs forehead softly.

 

“Jae, we need to go give them their shots and checkups so Yuhno will go with them and I will  stay with you while Yoochun works his ahem magic” Dylan giggled.

 

“Yunnie, keep them safe arasso, and I love you Yunnie thank you for giving me them” Jae smiled kissing Yuhno softly.

 

“I should be thanking you” Yuhno said as he got up and laid the children in their incubators.

 

“And I love you Jung Jaejoong we will be back in a few” Yuhno smiled touching his cheek.

 

“Hyung I am in here now so no showing me the goods got it!” Yoochun said to Jae as he entered the room. Jae and Dylan giggled.

 

“Hey where is my niece and nephew?” Yoochun asked.

 

With Yunnie getting checked up” Jae smiled.

“Okay then lets get you fixed up what do you say Dylan?” Yoochun laughed.

 

Dylan watched as Yoochun placed his hands over the stitched up  area and the golden glow shone brightly. Yoochun healed the operation and Jae’s insides it took a few minutes more than usual because of the majority of it.

 

“Good as new I even left you a little scar like a badge of honor is that ok Jae?” Chun asked.

 

“Mmmm Deh, good idea Kamsamnida Chunnie” Jae smiled.

 

“Okay now remember you just gave birth, ACT THE PART! The staff has been informed I only touch you they think you have fear and I used it as our cover on that part” Dylan laughed.

 

“Chun shoo, before they come back” Dylan hugged him and sent him off.

 

“Alrighty Jae let’s get you together with your husband and beautiful babies” Dylan smiled taking his hand.

 

The nurse came back with an orderly and wheeled Jae to a private room. After getting into the much more comfortable bed Jae took a deep breath.

 

“Everyone is on pins and needles we haven’t told them yet, do you want me to send them in later so you can have time with Yun and the twins?” Dylan asked.

 

“Yes please, and I am sure you need a rest too Dylan, but before you leave can you wait until Yunnie comes back?” Jae asked smiling.

 

“Of course doll, they are beautiful Jae really, and professionally speaking they seem very healthy for being so early, must be written in the stars to work this way for you and Yun” Dylan smiled.

“So are you and Kho doing ok?” Jae asked always looking out for others.

 

“Mmmhhmmm he’s amazing, he seems like a hardass but he’s just a squishy baby, and I really love him , I see myself with him forever” Dylan smiled.

 

“Forever sounds right” Jae giggled.

 

“yah what are you…wait…what do…omo you guys and your witchy ways” Dylan chuckled.

 

“Umma we are back” Yuhno giggled strolling in holding the two newborns proudly.

 

He walks over to Jae and sits beside him in the bed handing them to him gently. Like he was meant to be an mother Jae took the babies and cradled them close.

 

“Mmmm I missed you, did you do good at your checkup”Jae asked the gurgling newborns.

 

“They did baby, Jiyool will catch up she is just smaller because our big boy here took up all the room, but they have 100% clean bill of health and are vaccinated” Yuhno said like a proud father.

 

“I will leave you guys for now let me know when you want me to send in the brady bunch” Dylan smiled.

 

Yuhno got up and halted her from leaving. He hugged her tightly. She was taken aback but smiled and hugged back.

 

“Kamsamnida for keeping my family safe and bringing my children into the world, we can never repay you” Yuhno smiled.

 

“But Yun, you already have” Dylan smiled exiting the room.

 

Yuhno turned raising a brow and his eyes fell on the red haired beauty laying in the crisp white bed with two tiny lives in his arms. The look on his eyes was one of pure love and adoration. Yuhno felt a tear roll down his cheek. He had never seen something so pure and so untainted and so angelic as what he was seeing right now. He let his breath out.

 

“Yunnie what’s wrong?” Jae asked seeing the tears.

 

“I just saw heaven” Yuhno smiled and walked over to his little family.

 

“Yunnie I love you, and I love you Jaesun and you Jiyool” Jae said kissing each one of them softly.

 

Yuhno put his arm around his wife and leaned on his shoulder. Jae smiled and nuzzled him as they stare at their newborns.

 

“WHERE IS MY NIECE AND NEPHEW” Chullie sang out.

 

“OMO LOOK GUYS LOOK LOOOK LOOOOOK” Chullie added.

 

Jae looked up and saw the gang filing into the room. He smiled. He and Yuhno felt the love emanating from them all and they finally felt relaxed.

 

 

 

HEY GUISE IM ADMITTING I CRIED WRITING THIS PART BUT I GIGGLED THROWING IN A FEW FUNNY THINGS! MORE COMING STAY TUNED

 

AND PLEASE VISIT MY SISTER YUKI'S FICS THEY ARE AMAZING AND YES WE ARE YUNJAE BIASED CANT BE HELPED NOR DO WE WANT IT TO BE!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/129782/love-never-dies-2min-eunhae-kimin-kyuwook-yoosu-yunjae-yemin

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/179767/do-you-love-facebook-or-me-changmin-shinee-tvxq-yoosu-yunjae-superjuinor

 

<3 yUKI <3 <3 oPPA<3 <3mY dOLL <3 <3wIFEY<3

KAMSAMNIDA

ARIGATO

 

~*~*~*~**K*~*~*~*