Reasons and Answers

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East Part Two

 

Yuhno knew exactly why Kibum was after Jaejoong, but no one else did. After calming Jae down and getting him in the shower he went to go speak with Hanchul.

 

“How’s our Jae doing Yun?” Hannie asked.

 

“We need to talk guys, something is not right and it needs to be discussed.” Yuhno said sitting down rubbing the bridge of his nose.

 

“You see, I know who was in his nightmare which concerns me greatly. It was someone who always sat wrong with Jaejoong and I knew it. He used to follow him around like a puppy and it bothered Jae greatly and that’s when I stepped in and said something. He backed off then my life he ended up being one of the brothers!” Yuhno said white knuckling his own fist.

 

“Wa..What do you mean Yun, who are you talking about?” Hangeng asked.

 

“And why didn’t we know is the bigger question” Heechul said.

 

“Because Jae wanted it to go away, so he pushed it out of his mind, but the pig that I am talking about is Kibum, last time he was in his nightmares he went after Ky and Karam, and now he’s back so tell me something Hannie, what are you keeping from us?” Yuhno said.

 

Hangeng gasped as well as Heechul. How did Yuhno figure it out? Or did he even really know?

 

“W..What do you mean?” Hangeng stuttered.

 

“Seriously Hannie, your my best friend, don’t ing lie to me!” Yuhno said.

 

“Yuhno it’s true something is wrong, but trust in me when I say it’s being handled quite well” Heechul said and Hangeng dropped his jaw.

 

“You see, somehow Kibum beat his punishment, when they checked on his life flame, it was out yet he is still alive, the gods don’t know how he did it, they have him tracked in Korea, and that’s why we brought you here. You must know we didn’t do this to betray you or lie to you, we did this because we love you and we wanted you safe.” Hangeng said.

 

“We are ing elementals for god’s sake Hannie, we can handle some piss ant two bit piece of like Kibum, who just wants to use KY and Karam as pawns to get powers they will never have again” Yuhno said with fire. (a/n ha-ha see what I did there?)

 

“The thing is Yun, he isn’t after them!” Heechul said gripping Hannies hand.

 

“Then who is he after?” Yun asked raising a brow.

 

“He’s after Jae!!!” Hangeng said putting a hand on Yuhno’s shoulder which immediately grew hot.

 

“WHAT!!!?!?!?!” Yuhno screamed.

 

“Yun calm down if Jae comes out and see’s you worked up he will panic, calm bro calm” Heechul said.

 

Yuhno put his hand on his face and took deep breaths; he knew he had to calm himself. He thought things to calm himself. Jae’s reaction to the surprise, the look on his face when he proposed, his voice when they got on stage.  He found himself relaxing quickly and even smiling.

 

“Now listen, everything is being taken care of, we need to go on with the surprise as planned, we don’t need any of us having babies early. And the gods have been working with Eunhae, Kangteuk and Yewook as well as us to charm, lotion, potion, and spell everything we have to protect you guys, now let’s smile and talk about the puppies cause here comes Jae” Heechul said the last part with unmoving mouth.

 

“Hey guys what cha doing?” Jae cooed from the stairs.

 

“Hey beautiful, we were just talking about the puppies, and the babies, do you feel better?” Yuhno asked kissing Jae’s cheek.

 

“Deh, much Kamsamnida and Minhae for the incident earlier, guys I feel bad” Jae said to them all.

 

“All good sweet cheeks, just another day, another fireball, man I hope the twins don’t piss fire” Heechul laughed.

 

“Okay yup your demented kitty” Hangeng smiled.

 

“Hannie we been married over 300 years and you just now figured it out?” Heechul giggled and everyone joined.

 

Yuhno leaned over and put his hand on Jae’s belly, sort of afraid to get burned, but relieved when he didn’t he massaged it gently.

 

Jae smiled and kissed his cheek. Hangeng knew Yuhno would snap if one thing went wrong, so it was now his duty to make sure his best friend didn’t suffer with that.

 

“Are you guys joining us with the others at the restaurant for dinner?” Heechul asked Yuhno.

 

“Sure I think that would be great to get out, maybe we could go to the beach and walk after, like we do at home?” Yuhno smiled.

 

“I need to change then Yunnie, is that ok?” Jae asked.

 

“Aish, come Jaebaby, lets go get you ified” Heechul said grabbing his arm gently. Yuhno laughed Jae mouthed help!!!

 

“Yuhno, I know why you weren’t protected from Jae’s new power.  It’s because The babies dream with Jae and since they thought any touch was Kibum, they were just doing what they know protecting Umma!” Hangeng spit out randomly.

 

“But don ‘t they know my touch, my sense?” Yuhno asked.

 

“Well you need to remember that they are in water and under skin, so even then with them sleeping with Jae, it was unclear to them.” Hangeng said. Yuhno frowned.

 

“Look I know it scares you, but soon they will be born and then they will be able to differenciate you from dream, right now its just tough with that water filled womb” Hangeng said plopping next to him patting his back.

 

“Your right, I just don’t want to be a y Appa to them or a bad husband to Jae, either of them would literally kill me” Yuhno said sighing.

 

“Dude you  can’t die DUH!!!” Hangeng smiled and Yuhno laughed.

 

“Thanks Hannie, you’re a great best friend!” Yuhno smiled.

 

“OH !!! I forgot Chullie is dressing JAE!!!” Yuhno laughed hysterically.

 

“Kekekeke this should be noteworthy, how much you want to bet he’s got him in a dress?” Hangeng laughed.

 

“Jae doesn’t own one dude” Yuhno raised an eyebrow.

 

“That matters how? It’s my Wife we are talking about here, If I didn’t him, I would for sure think he hid dresses and costumes in his , they come out of nowhere” Hangeng laughed and Yuhno laughed hysterically with him.

 

“Yah what’s so funny pabos?” Heechul shouted.

 

“N..Nothing Kitty, you two ready?” Hangeng smirked.

 

“Yep, come on Jae stop blushing Aish, silly man!!” Heechul laughed.

 

Jaejoong came down the stairs wearing leather pants and this black shirt Yuhno felt his breath hitch, and funny thing Hangeng noticed and patted his shoulder.

 

“Dude go get your wife to be!!!” Hangeng whispered.

 

Jae walked to Yuhno blushing, his belly carefully wrapped by the shirt, which showed his collarbone and neck fully. Yuhno felt under dressed.

 

“My love you look simply amazing!” Yuhno cooed in Jae’s ear.

 

Yuhno kissed his lips gently and touched his cheek. Jae grew warm under his touch. Yuhno kneeled down and touched his belly putting his lips closely.

 

“I know you guys protected Umma, and Appa is very proud of you and I love you both very much and your Umma looks soooo beautiful” Yuhno cooed and kissed the belly. He smiled brightly when he got kicks in response.

 

Yuhno raised his brow and winked to Jae running to their room and changing his clothes super-fast. He felt much better and less bummy now.

 

He raced back down and Jae blushed. Heechul cat called and Hangeng laughed.

 

“Yah, let’s go now yes cool we are off!” Yuhno said scurrying out the door with Jae’s hand in his.

 

 

JAES OUTFIT

YUHNOS OUTFIT

 

HEY GUISE GOT MORE COMING !!! I HAD A HARD TIME TONIGHT. FIRST MY CRUSH FELL ASLEEP ON ME RIGHT WHEN I GOT A COMMENT ON MY STORY. I AM NOT USED TO PEOPLE ANALYZING MY WORK. MY SUBS OPINIONS MEAN ALOT TO ME SO I THRIVE ON IT. AS FOR TYPOS AND COMMON SPELLING ERRORS I USE MS WORD AND IT LIKES TO CORRECT EVEN THE RIGHT SPELLING, AND WITH AS FAST AS I TYPE AND AS MUCH AS I DO I JUST FIGURE IT HAS WORKED FOR NEAR 150 CHAPTERS SO IT MUST BE OK. BUT IM OUT OF MY SLUMP.

 

<3<3 MY YUKI Arigato for pulling me up Yunjae's Angels <3<3

<3 My Crush  Ur too sleepy did I wear you out already? <3

<3 WIfey SMILE and no more Pain meds for you <3

<3 Kpopdream Saranghaeyo <3

 

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

*~*~*~*~K~*~*~*~*