HOLY SHINKI!!!!

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East Part Two

 

Jae laughed and grabbed a handful of the chilly ocean water and carried it over dropping it onto Yuhnos’ face. He dove up and blew the water from his nose and mouth.

 

 

“Well good morning handsome” Jae giggled.

 

 

“What happened?” Yuhno asked.

 

 

“You fainted silly sally, because I told you that we are having…” Jae was cut off.

 

 

 

“More than 1!!!!!” Yuhno grinned and grabbed Jae who giggled as Yuhno got his soft skin wet with his wet kisses.

 

 

 

“Aish wet man, we need to go back, if you keep that up we won’t” Jae laughed.

 

 

 

“hmmmm dilemma” Yuhno giggled biting Jae’s neck then standing up.

 

 

 

“Let’s go get our little angels, and freak everyone out with my demon like eyes neh?” Yuhno laughed wiggling his eyebrows.

 

 

 

“So weird, Yunnie, neh let’s go I miss my babies” Jae said taking his hand.

 

 

The headed back to the suite and dropped off their things and headed over to the babies.

 

 

“Umma and Appa are back HOLY SNOT BATMAN APPA WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR EYES?” Changmin said earning him 4 slaps for language.

 

 

“sorry but holy cow, you look weird” Min said laughing.

 

 

 

“We don’t know, I am going to ask Jr. where is he?” Yuhno asked.

 

 

“He and Uncle Chun went to get Dinner, good thing we ordered for you guys” Min laughed.

 

 

“I already had my dessert” Yuhno said hugging Jae.

 

 

 

“EWWWW APPA COME ON BABY EARS!!!” Min laughed.

 

 

Jaejoong walked over to the cribs that contained 5 beautiful sleeping babies. Jae leaned over and touched each sleeping baby. He smiled and kissed his twins as well as the others.

 

 

 

“Dream only sweet dreams, of sweet things, and happiness little ones” Jae cooed and walked back over to Yuhno.

 

 

“How’s our angels?” Yuhno asked Jae caressing his shoulder.

 

 

 

“Dreaming sweet dreams” Jae smiled.

 

 

 

They sat down and Jae smiled seeing Karam fighting soccer kicks, Jae leaned over and put his hand on Karams belly.

 

 

“Peaceful, Sayoko” Jae whispered and the kicks lessend. Karam smiled to Jae.

 

 

“Kamsamnida Aunty, she is quite a kicker!” Karam said leaning back relaxing, thanks to Jae calming the hyper baby in utero.

 

 

“No problem, I wish I knew I could do it safely when I had Jaesun and Jiyool in me, they were almost unbearable sometimes, but now knowing that these 2 wont be so bad.”

 

 

“BWOAH??? AUNTY WHAT?” Karam jumped up as much as his larger belly could let him.

 

 

Jae blushed and looked at Yuhno who smiled proudly. Changmin and Kyu had looks on their faces like holy Christ you animals, Junsu giggled, and Heechul and Hannie well they were Occupied or something would have broken due to the screams.

 

 

“Well, I wanted to wait to tell you all, but yes I am pregnant again with twins, Dylan confirmed it last week.” Jae said smiling reaching his hand to Yuhno.

 

 

“And I couldn’t be happier” Yuhno smiled.

“Damn Appa, you dog!!!” Min laughed and Kyu, Karam and Junsu tackled Jae for hugs.

 

 

“Aunty Chullie, is going to spazzfest 2012 you know right” Min said.

 

 

“You know it’s hard to have mind blowing when all you can hear is giggles and squeaks guys” Heechul came from the other room pouting.

 

 

“Woah wait what is going on, where is my Mina?” Heechul rushed over to the crib and sighed seeing his baby girl sleeping peacefully with the others.

 

 

“What the hell is the commotion…Yun the happened to your eyes?” Heechul asked.

 

 

“Aish we don’t know yet, but im fine I assure you!!!”

 

 

“Umma, Aunty Jae is pregnant” Karam squeaked.

 

 

“JAE IS WHAT NOW?”!!!” Heechul asked snapping his head to Karam and Jae.

 

 

“Im pregnant Chullie, and guess what twins again” Jae blushed.

 

 

“Jesus Yuhno, couldn’t let him breathe for 5 minutes could you before you went and filled him all up with your magical twin making monkeys, what if he wanted to be skinny for a little while aish, my poor Jae has to go through it again” Heechul was cut off by a kiss from his giggling husband.

 

 

“Chullie relax, I am beyond ok with it, I am really excited, and it was me that wanted to play, Yuhno just played too” Jae giggled.

 

 

“Aish we can hear you guys outside, what’s going on?” Yoochun said.

 

 

“Uncle Chunnie, Umma is Pregnant again!!!” Kyu said helping him with the boxes of food.

 

 

“Way to go Yun, you sly devil……………what the hell is up with your peepers dude” Yoochun asked staring at Yuhno.

 

 

Jr came in with a bag and looked at the commotion and dropped the bag at his feet, his jaw dropped and his eyes went wide!

 

 

“IT CANT BE!!!” Jr. said oogling Yuhno’s eyes.

 

 

CLIFFHANGER KEKEKE SORRY MORE COMING JUST TRYING TO KEEP WRITING SO SHORTER AUTHORS NOTES. GAH ITS SO HOT TODAY U SWEAT JUST MOVING YOUR ARM. LOVE AIR CONDITIONING!!! MORE TO COME AS I SAID WHAT DO YOU THINK JR FREAKED OUT ABOUT!!!

 

 

COMMENT ME OR YUHNO GETS IT!!!

 

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

 

~*~*~*~*k~*~*~*~*