A Name comes!

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East Part Two

 

“Umma….Appa Omo are you ok” Karam came bursting through the door, as he and Siwon had gone on a day trip to Tahiti.

 

 

“My baby boy, meet your new SISTER” Heechul said with tears running down  his cheeks.

 

 

“BWOAH, SISTER?” Everyone who was coming in the room said unanimously.

 

 

“I thought it…how….Omo a little sister, this is so awesome” Karam said hugging his husband.

 

 

“Did you hear that Sayoko you have a niece” Karam said rubbing his now showing belly. (a/n refer to the recap for how pregnant he is).

 

 

“Well does she have a name Umma Chullie?” Siwon asked.

 

 

“Not yet, I want it to be perfect” Heechul smiled. Hangeng cuddled close to them.

 

 

“Can Aunty JaeJae hold her?” Jae asked.

 

 

“Of course” Heechul said.

 

 

“Hello little beautiful, I am your Aunty JaeJae, and this big bear right here is Uncle Yunnie, and these are your cousins Jaesun, Jiyool and Junichi. And this big forehead guy is your uncle Greasy Yoochunnie, and Aunty Junsu, you will hear his laugh A LOT. And over here is your other cousins Changmin and Kyuhyun and their little girl MiCha, and of course your big brothers Karam and Siwon. You are loved just like all these babies. And we will always support you with your Umma and Appa.” Jae cooed and kissed her cheeks handing her back to Heechul who was trying to cover his crying.

 

 

“Awe Kitty it’s ok” Hangeng said soothingly.

 

 

“It’s not I have a beautiful daughter and she’s nameless and I feel like a big fat honking jerk!” Heechul said.

 

 

“Okay listen Chullie, close your eyes and let the name just come, that’s how we got Jaesuns name. It’s amazing just imagine her and you and the others and it just comes” Jae said smiling his hand on Heechul shoulder.

 

 

“He’s right we did the same thing for Sayoko Umma” Karam said smiling.

 

 

Heechul closed his eyes and for a while everyone thought he fell asleep. Then his eyes popped open.

 

 

“We will name you Mina, yes that’s it Our beautiful little girl Mina” Heechul looked at Hannie for approval and got it in the form of a deep kiss.

 

 

 

“PERFECT!!!!” Karam gushed.

 

 

 

“Okay let’s leave them alone to have time together, let’s go get some dinner neh?” Jae said taking Jiyool into his arms.

 

 

“Omo yes IM STARVING! Right MiCha tell Grandma HUNGRY!” Changmin cooed to his little girl who babbled.He held up her tiny arm and made the baby noises

 

“Hawamoyni MiCha humgwee”

 

 

“Oh my JiJi Aigoo let’s go” Jae smiled as they all said goodnight and left the new family to bond.

 

 

“Oh crap Hannie, one problem” Heechul said.

 

“What’s that my kitty?” Hangeng smiled gazing at his little girl.

 

 

“Everything we got is for a baby boy!” he laughed.

 

 

“I think, that’s an easy fix love, I will make sure my beautiful Kitty and Kitten are well taken care of” Hangeng smiled and kisses them both.

 

 

Hangeng pulled out his phone and called Yun.

 

 

~*~*~*~*TEXT~*~*~*~*

 

 

 To:JaesTop

 

From:Heechuls

 

Yo we got a problem.

 

 

To:Heechuls

 

From:HappYun

 

Ain’t my fault if you cant get it up!

 

 

To:JaesTop

 

From:Heechuls

 

Yah, not that jesus my daughter is right here, I mean we have everything for a BOY! The nursery, clothes etc etc.

 

 

To:Heechuls

 

From:HappYun

 

I got you bro I will call Yuki she is quick and good at fixing things!

 

 

To:JaesTop

 

From:Heechuls

 

 

Kamsamnida bro I owe you!

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

 

 

Yuhno called Yuki and she got her best assistants on it. Her and her head assistant Junnie assured him all would be perfect!