Power!

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East Part Two

 “You know Jr. it’s getting really irritating with all your weird reactions just say it man would ya” Heechul said.

 

 

“It’s supposed to be a myth even to us” Jr. said and soon a mist formed and the rest of the gods arrived, Dylan was on Baehkos back, and Ren and Sungmin well they were attached at the lips, and Kiyeon was gripping on to Aron like she just saw the most scary thing.

 

 

“Omo Kodak moment of the gods aish” Min said giggling.

 

 

“Guys look at Yuhno” Jr. said and the brothers did and all of them froze.

 

 

 

“Dude, are you ing kidding me right now, how is this possible” Aron said covering Kiyeons ear who swatted at them.

 

 

“Yah, Ronnni Im not a kid you know” She pouted and sat with Kyu who laughed and hugged her.

 

 

“GUYS COULD YA SPEAK HERE IM NOT INVISIBLE YOU KNOW” Yun said getting irritated at the cryptic speak.

 

 

“Hannie, do you have the book?” Jr. asked.

 

 

Hangeng nodded and went into the other  room bringing out the book. He handed it to Jr. and he sat down looking in it seriously, as his brothers surrounded him.

 

 

Jaejoong grabbed Yuhno’s arm worried, Yuhno caressed his face and smiled trying to assure him it would be ok no matter what.

 

 

“YAH SOMEONE TALK OR IM GOING TO GO DIVA ON YOUR ASSES” Heechul said.

 

 

“Yuhno, what where you doing when the change occurred?” Jr. asked.

 

 

 

Yuhno blushed and Jae hid his face, Min fake gagged.

 

 

“Um marital relations?” Yuhno laughed.

 

 

Jr. laughed and rolled his eyes reading more and talking to the others. Jr. closed the book and smiled but seemed serious.

 

 

“Well just when we thought you guys were powerful before, you went and broke the damn mold. Let me explain. First this is nothing bad, your not turning into a white eyes crazy horned tailed demon.” Jr laughed.

 

 

“Well that’s relieving” Yuhno chuckled.

 

 

“IN the millennia that the gods have been around, there was a myth carried down of a being that would achieve full power, upon the completion of a bond formed in the heavens, forged on earth, to last throughout the ages. The alpha of the bond would come upon a power so great, other beings would arise to try to take the power. It was something we thought was like a story told to scare us or make us think there is always a greater person.” Jr. said sitting on the table.

 

 

Then the babies started to wake, and one by one the Umma’s grabbed their babies and kept them close. Jaejoong knew handing Jiyool to Yuhno would keep him calm. Jae was reading Jr. Thought process and nearly began to crap himself.

 

 

The babies were very hungry, and Jr. Understood so he waited for them to be fed, the children were most important to the princes.

 

“Yunnie will you feed Jiyool for me” Jae asked sweetly.

 

 

“Don’t even have to ask baby” Yuhno smiled and fed the little girl who was nearly jumping off his shoulder to get to the bottle.

 

 

“Yah, little foodgirl, just like your big brother neh?” Yuhno said looking at Min who was laughing.

 

 

“Why am I getting blamed?” he asked.

 

 

“Wasn’t it you that let her on a piece of a cheese doodle?” Yuhno asked raising a brow.

 

 

“Kekekeke what she babbled for it, I can’t say no to her, she’s my baby sister!!!” Min laughed kissing his daughters head.

 

 

“My big girl eating so well for Umma” Min smiled and kissed Kyus cheek.

 

 

Jae fed Jaesun who developed a bit of a tummy issue; basically he was a gassy child and needed a special drop on his tongue to help him burp. Most babies get it its common. Jae burped him and it was epically loud. Causing the whole group to look at him like WOAH DUDE!!

 

 

“Excuse him” Jae giggled.

 

 

“That’s my boy” Yuhno smiled.

 

 

“Baby I think Jiyool is confused she keeps like super staring at me” Yuhno said moving her to burp.

 

 

“Yunnie, honey it’s your eyes, shes mesmerized is all, shes a smart cookie and probably already knows why they changed.”

 

 

 

After all the babies were fed and burped, the Umma’s decided to let the Appas take over the changing. And they did with no argument. The wonderful fathers put them in the cribs and sat back down until they cooed and babbled to sleep.

 

 

 

“Jr. we can continue Kamsamnida for being patient” Jae said.

 

 

“They and you are my family too and besides with our little one coming I need to be that way neh?” Jr smiled looking at his pregnant fiancée.

 

 

“Oh that reminds me did you find out what your having?” Jae asked.

 

 

“Aniyo, waiting for the surprise” Jr. smiled again.

 

 

“Okay so where was I?” Jr asked.

 

 

“heavens and earth and story and fable and blah blah blah why does APPA HAVE WHITE EYES?” Min said.

 

 

Jr rolled his eyes and sat back down in front of everyone.

 

 

“The being, was or should I say is not a myth, it is in the book, and well Yuhno or should I say Mr. Being” Jr said looking at him.

 

 

“what does this mean, im going to blow up the universe?” Yuhno asked unsure.

 

 

“Quite the opposite, you are no longer the god of fire” Minhyun smiled sitting next to his word elongating fiancée.

 

 

Everyones jaw dropped including Yuhno’s. They didn’t understand, did he do something wrong?

 

 

“What, but wait if he isn’t my Prince, who is?” Siwon asked.

 

“Settle down and listen, he will still regin over the fire element, but his new title is just a lot more epic and powerful”

 

 

“How so?” Min asked.

 

 

Baekho brought the book to the table and laid it out. Everyone gathered and read the pages. They all looked at Yuhno like he was GOD!!!

 

 

“holy this is insane” Heechul said.

 

 

“Wow appa you’re the man” Min said laughing.

 

 

“Yunnie, are you ok?” Jae asked.

 

 

“Does this mean I am this?” Yuhno asked and nodded to Jae.

 

 

“Yes, You Jung Yuhno are The Reigning God Of All 5!!!!” Jr. said proudly.

 

 

“You master in Fire but can control all elements, and share a strong bond with the Sky element meaning you Jae” Minhyun smiled.

 

 

“So this means we go back to the island, there is a lot to learn and you guys need to shape up a little all this baby having marathon stuff , we need to keep sharp” Jr. giggled.

 

He felt a force on his neck and didn’t move he smiled greatly, he was in danger but didn’t show worry.

 

 

“Very nice Jaejoong touché!!” Jr smiled. Jae had used his control power and Yuhno tried something. They both used control and created a force that could choke him in a second like an invisible hand.

 

 

They giggled and everyone relaxed. Heading off to their own suites. Yuhno picked up both babies with ease and walked with Jaejoong back to their suite

 

 

 

 

DUN DUN DUN DID U EXPECT IT HAHAHA OH AS FOR THE JAE TOPPING IT WAS PART OF THE PROCESS RELAX YUHNO IS KING TOP AND NOW HES GOD! LOL ENJOY MORE TO COME COMMENT AND LOVE ME!!! PLEASE READ CHAPTER 1 AS THE PAGE CHANGES WITH THE STORY

 

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

 

~**~*~*~*~*K~*~*~**~*~*~