Sing Me A Song!

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East Part Two

 

 

Jr. grabs Yuhno and Min helps. Yuhno wants to get to Jae but they won’t let him.

 

“Let me ing go I need to get to Jae now get off of me!!” Yuhno spat.

 

“No Yuhno listen we can’t alert her to us knowing who she is, here take these tablets eat them fast they will protect you from her song, and go on Jaebook I will come and we will talk Jae out of it” Jr. says.

 

They all took the tablets and Yuhno sat down visibly shaking, he closed his eyes and focused hard.

 

“Baby”

 

“Yes Yunnie?”

 

“Jae…. It’s Jr. Here too”

 

“Hey Jr. what’s up?”

 

“Listen closely don‘t act unordinary and listen”

 

“Baby please listens”

 

“Yunnie you’re scaring me what is going on”

 

“That woman in there isn’t mortal or a fan baby”

 

“WHAT!!”

 

“Relax calm baby its ok”

 

“Jae listen to me carefully I am sending Yuhno out with drinks for everyone inside the drink will be a tablet make sure everyone including the mortal drinks it. Just not the fan girl we will pour a plain drink, she is what we call a Siren, she will seduce your minds with her song, and Kibum has sent her to try and seduce everyone to snatch you”

 

“Yunnie, I’m scared p…please, don’t let him take me”

 

“Baby I’m coming right now act normal, I am never going to let anyone take or hurt you”

 

 

Yuhno took the tray after Ren and Min placed the tablets in it. He walked out after taking a huge deep breath. He smiled and sat with Jae after handing out the drinks to everyone. Thankfully everyone drank. He wanted to rip the head off of that Siren. He had an idea

 

“How about our beautiful wives and Dylan go make some of your famous sundaes” Yuhno smiled and Jae nodded.

 

“Come let’s feed our food monster husbands, I can hear their stomachs now” Jae giggled.

 

KY, Chullie, Susu, Karam, and Dylan headed to the kitchen with Jae. Baekho looked at Yuhno with an odd look.

 

“Sundaes… at 11am? Dude Jesus are you pregnant too” He chuckled.

 

“Nah just they are so good it’s like they sing to you” Yuhno winked.

 

Baekho looked at Yuhno quizzically and shrugged. Yuhno got another idea.

 

“Hey can you go tell Jae to grab food for the puppy too, I forgot to feed him last night” Yuhno asked Baekho.

 

“Sure, puppy needs food got it be right back” Baekho replied.

 

Baekho headed to the kitchen and happened upon no sundaes being made but everyone huddled in the kitchen including his brothers.

 

“Yah, what the hell is going on?” he asked.

 

He noticed Dylan wasn’t in the room and felt himself get nervous. What was it about her that made him smile?

 

“Where’s Dylan?” Baekho asked.

 

“Shes outside with Ky and Karam” Jae smiled.

 

“And why the ing hell are you pabos here?” he chuckled.

 

Dude the girl out there in the sitting room is a ing Siren”  Jr. said gritting his teeth.

 

“ I knew something felt weird, I swear to go..US  if that foul beast tries to hurt Dy…The princes I will make sure Yuhno has plenty of fire to have us a bonfire!!!!” Baekho spat.

 

Jr. and Jae both tilted their gazes perfectly hearing Baehkos near slip up. Jae grinned brightly. Jr. just didn’t know what was going on.

 

“Wait where’s Aron?” Baekho asked.

 

“He is guarding Kiyeon” Jr. said giggling.

 

“I have to go back out there, I was only supposed to…” Baehko was cut off by Jae handing him a bowl of puppy chow.

 

“Uh….Aish damn Jaebook” Baehko smirked.  Jae chuckled.

 

He headed back out and put the bowl down. Poongie and Max both came hauling down the hallway and crashed into the bowl. Everyone laughed.

 

“So..uh wait I didn’t catch your name” Yuhno asked.

 

“My name is Kimi, sorry I am just in awe at the brilliance of you all, not only did I get to meet the gods of Kpop  Tohoshinki but I get Super Junior too I mean come on what are the odds” she said.

 

“We are all close, and it’s wonderful to meet a Cassie/ELF, they are the reason we are where we are” Siwon smiled.

 

Yuhno looked over at Hangeng who nodded; he knew Jae had informed him what was going on. Now they just had to get the info to Yoochun and Siwon.  Or could they risk taking her on with them going in blind.

 

“So tell me Kimi, what are your hobbies?” Hangeng asked.

 

“Oh that’s easy I love to sing” she smiled.

 

“Oh may we hear something?” Hangeng smiled brightly.

 

“Sure, what shall I sing?” She giggled.

 

“I know how about Lucifer?” Baehko grinned.”

 

“S…sure.. Please treat me well” She said bowing and standing up to sing.

 

In the Kitchen…….

 

Jae was pacing by the door, he didn’t like that Yuhno was near her. Heechul kept trying to relax him to no avail.  Jr. was sharpening what looked like some old knife. Ren was guarding the two outside. Junsu was waiting to pounce like a tiger, although very pregnant he was still bubbly and lively. Minhyun was sitting down looking very uneasy. Jae glanced over at Min and raised a brow. He made his way over to him and sat next to him.

 

“Are you ok Minhyun?” Jae asked.

 

“Deh, Im fine Jae” Minhyun said unconvincingly.

 

“keke, did you forget to tell me the truth ?” Jae giggled.

 

“Oh crap, uh….it…er…it’s nothing really” Min said blushing.

 

“Talk to me no one can hear us” Jae said putting his hand on Mins shoulder.

 

“Its, well you see its not supposed to happen and I thought I was just sick..but I found out I am Pr….” Min was cut off by Jr. screeching.

 

“She’s singing everyone get ready shes at her weakest when she sings” He said diving towards the door.

 

A beautiful sound filled the air, followed by a loud crash and yells!! Jae got up as fast as he could and closed his eyes. If anything he was going to protect his family.

 

“YUHNO LOOK OUT!!!” Hangeng screamed.

 

Jae’s eyes flew open .

 

“YUNNIE!!!” he yelled. Minhyun and Heechul grabbed Jae to hold him back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

HEY GUISE HERE IS UPDATE ONE FOR TODAY. I AM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY AS WE HAD SOME PRETTY NASTY STORMS GOING ON AND I JUST WANTED TO HIDE!!! I AM BACK FULLY RESTED AND TYPING ALOT!!! SO SIT BACK GRAB A SNAKC AND ENJOY!!! I LOVE YOU ALL FOR SUPPORTING ME!!! THIS STORY IS MY BABY!!!

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT

 

<3 <3 My Yuki Your working too hard, but I appreciate what your doing 150% and I Love You <3 <3

<3 <3 My Crush *blush* <3 <3

<3 <3 KPOP MY DOLL always make me smile!!! <3 <3

<3 <3 Wifey SMILE AND UPDATE!!! <3 <3

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

~*~*~*~*K~*~*~*