KY & MIN

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East Part Two

 

A few days pass and Jae and Yun and the triplets head home. Yuhno had a nice surprise for them upon arrival.

 

 

“Min I will get the babies help Umma upstairs to the nursery, so we can figure out where to put all these precious bundles” Yuhno smiled.

 

 

“Sure thing Appa” Changmin said helping Jae up the stairs to the nursery.

 

 

Yuhno got all three babies in the slings and carried them carefully up to the nursery. Changmin opened the door and Jae screeched.

 

 

“Oh my god Yunnie it’s fantastic baby (yeah see what I did there lol)” Jae giggled.

 

 

He walked in and scoped out the beautiful new nursery. Yuhno had one of the guestrooms changed into a nursery close to the twins and to their bedroom. He carefully laid each child in the cribs, and gave them binkies to le.

 

 

“I think they like it already baby” Yuhno smiled.

 

 

“I think they love it, because their amazing Appa gave them a place to rest sweetly kamsamnida Yunnie, this is awesome” Jae said hugging him tightly.

 

 

“Anything for my family” Yuhno smiled hugging back and kissing his head gently.

 

 

They carefully left the nursery and headed downstairs for some lunch. Yuhno ordered Jae’s favorites and 3x more because Changmin was over.

 

 

“Minnie, what’s on your mind baby your so quiet lately” Jae asked.

 

 

“Eh it’s nothing Umma” Changmin said.

 

 

“Don’t lie to me young man” Jae scolded him softly.

 

 

“Sorry, it’s just I don’t feel right with Luhan, hes constantly up Ky’s and hell hes always finds something to NEED KY for and it’s not that im jealous I know he’s mine but something feels off with him and I just can’t place it.” Changmin belted out.

 

 

“Hmmmm, I feel it too Minnie, why don’t you call Ky and have him bring MiCha over and Luhan and I will see if I can feel anything neh?” Jae smiled.

 

 

“Umma you just got home, rest is good” Changmin smiled.

 

 

“Minnie better listen to him, he’s ok Chun healed him, he got sleep, don’t worry” Yun smiled.

 

 

“Arasso Appa” Changmin said as he texted Ky to come over for visits.

 

 

Within 20 minutes Kyuhyun arrived with Luhan and MiCha. Changmin took MiCha and plastered her with kisses and she googoo’d and gaagaa’d her Appa. She was seriously Appas girl.

 

 

“Kyu why don’t you come help me check the babies neh?” Yuhno smiled.

 

 

“Ohhhh yes Appa, I’d love too. Luhan I will be back.” Kyu said completely ignoring Changmin and MICha.

 

 

“Everything ok with you and Changmin, Ky? He seems down and you seem oblivious?” Yuhno asked as they got upstairs.

 

 

“He’s just butthurt that I spend a lot of time with my son I think” Ky frowned.

 

 

“I sincerely doubt that Ky, I think he’s just missing it being the 3 of you it’s a pretty big task for him neh?” Yuhno smiled.

 

 

“Neh your right, I haven’t been focused too well on him or MiCha, I just want everyone happy” Kyu sighed.

 


“Why don’t you let us watch MiCha and you and Min go out to dinner, Luhan can hang out with Kevin and Eli at Hanchuls place neh?” Yuhno offered up.

 

 

“Really that would be great thank you Appa” Kyuhyun hugged him sweetly.

 

Jaebook

 

Baby?

 

 

I already heard and Luhan just got a call from Eli to come hang out and Micha is sleeping on my lap.

 

 

Have I ever told you your amazing?

 

 

Tell me tonight Oppa!

 

 

Seriously I thought you wanted a break

 

 

From being pregnant not from you

 

 

Ohhhh baby GAME ON

 

 

Dirty Man

 

 

Equally Dirty Wife

 

 

“Minnie after dinner I made you reservations at the hotel you love for the night don’t worry about MiCha we got her” Jae grinned.

 

 

“Thank you Umma and You Appa I have been a crappy wife.” Kyu said taking CHangmins hand.

 

 

“You have not baby just a little occupied” Changmin kissed his cheek.

 

 

“Tonight is your night guys light the flame neh” Yuhno smiled.

 

 

“We need to stop at the market Minnie, I need a few things!” Kyu grinned.

 

 

“Like what?” Changmin asked.

 

 

“Well whipped cream, cake, and fruit” Kyu blushed.

 

 

“Oh damn it’s on like Donkey Kong” Changmin grinned and drove off.

 

 

 

Photobucket

 

NURSERY