OH MAN AGAIN!

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East Part Two

 

After 4 days Jae returned to the suite with Yuhno and the twins. Dylan suggested staying for a week or two and relaxing, everyone agreed. Heechul dragged Dylan and Kiyeon to a department store by plane, to get items Jae and Yuhno would need for the twins.

 

“Omo look at this crib it’s perfect” Kiyeon giggled and grabbed the purchase tag.

 

“I got the stroller and the clothes” Dylan smiled.

 

“I got the diapers and formula” Heechul laughed.

 

“Let’s hurry back, I want to hold them again” Kiyeon smiled and the others grinned at her unawareness of baby fever.

 

The three of them hopped the plane baby gear stored safely inside. Once back on the island they were excited to make the husbands and boyfriends put the stuff together and watch (evil Heechul).

 

“Yah, Aunties are back” Min yelled from the water.

 

Sitting on the docks were KY, Yuhno, Jae and the twins were under the shade in the makeshift bedding. Jae looked utterly exhausted as did Yuhno.

 

“Baby-ah your back” Kho said from behind her. He quickly wrapped his arms around her.

 

“Mmmm best welcome backs come from you” Dylan giggled.

 

They walked over to the docks realizing Jae and Yuhno were fast asleep. Dylan giggled. Her eyes widened when Kho nudged them awake.

 

“Yun why don’t you and Jae go rest, I will watch the twins for a couple hours, you look like the panda parents with your dark circles.” Kho said causing Dylan to drop her jaw.

 

“Are you sure Kho you don’t really have Experience with babies let alone twice the amount” Jae smiled.

 

“I have my Dylan and everyone else, go scoot rest it’s an order from your god!” Kho grinned.

 

“Kamsamnida guys, please wake us for anything” Yuhno said hoisting Jae into his arms.

 

“Just go sleep you two the god and doctor order it” Dylan smiled.

 

She watched Kho walk over to the sleeping babies, and went to stop him until she froze, hearing a beautiful song come from his lips. She bit her lip, it was like heavens lullaby. She walked over to him softly taking his hand leaning her head on his shoulder watching his words soothe the stirring twins.

 

What the two didn’t notice is everyone heard and was flabbergasted with the voice coming from Kho’s mean appearance. Even the sleeping parents woke to see who was singing such a beautiful song.

 

“Uh KhoKho we have an audience” Dylan giggled realizing everyone was staring.

 

“WOW DUDE U SING LIKE AMAZING!” Min master of the obvious stated.

 

“Yah, I was just singing what my parents used to sing to me when I was upset.” Kho said now thirty two shades of red.

 

“Now shhhh, don’t wake Jaesun and Jiyool please” Kho added.

 

Kho and Dylan plopped down into one lounge chair together and watched Min, Jr, and Yoochun play a silly water game, while Minhyun, Junsu and Kyuhyun watched from the dockside.

 

Hanchul and Siram went on a beach walk, Yuhno lay on his back sprawled across the entire king size bed and Jae cozied up on his side sleeping on his chest. Yuhno was a very hands on parent, and Jae was thankful. When Jaesun would cry Jiyool would join him when one was hungry the other got hungry as well. Sleep was a highly rare thing. And Jae figured since he had the new power…………

 

The first night on the island……

 

“Yunnie, I think I have a new power” Jae said frowning.

 

“Omo why are you sad?” Yuhno said pulling his wife closer.

 

“I see events that happen in the future” Jae said.

 

“But only what I’m chosen to see I think” he added.

 

“But who chooses what you see?” Yuhno asked.

 

“I have no Idea, but I had my first vision already and it was a nice one” Jae smiled.

 

“Ohhh enlighten me beautiful” Yuhno smiled all ears.

 

“Kho and Dylan are going to get a HUGE surprise when we get home” Jae smiled.

 

“Dun Dun DUnnnnnnnnn” Yuhno said playfully and Jae giggled kissing him.

 

 

As I was saying since the new power when he wanted to sleep he was afraid a vision would come so he fought it. But now he just couldn’t anymore. Yuhno watched Jae tend to the children and was still awestruck on how natural it was for him.  He was truly blessed with the beautiful family he has. He joked with Jae saying he wanted 4 more boys and 19 more girls. Jae smacked his arm for that and said then you better buy some test tubes.

 

OH MY GOD SUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Kho snapped his eyes open and looked over at the dolphin like shriek coming from the docks. He immediately saw Yoochun diving from the ladder to Junsu who was laying on the dock. Dylan sprung off Kho’s lap and raced to them.

 

“Omo Aunty Dylan Aunty Suie, he’s HOLY CRAP HES HAVING HIS BABYY!” Ky shrieked.

 

“I swear to Kho you guys are going to kill me” Dylan giggled.

 

“Okay then same drill let’s go we have another to bring into the world” Dylan smiled.

 

“HOLYSHINKI, OH MY GOD SUN THIS HURTS” Junsu winced in agony. Yoochun tried everything to soothe him.

 

“DON’T TOUCH ME YOUR GREASY WAYS MADE THIS HAPPEN” Junsu said in pain but then cried realizing he was being mean.

 

“Oh Chunnie minhae minhae I didn’t mean that it just AHHHHHHHHHHHH THAT HURTS, Dylan please ppalli ppalli” Junsu said gripping Chuns shorts so tight they were tearing.

 

“Aron baby ready for round two” Kiyeon giggled.

 

“Lets go all aboard next stop the hospital AGAIN!” he laughed. As the group went to the hospital.

 

Kho stayed behind to watch the babies as he promised. Ky and Min stayed behind as well to help out if needed.

 

“Minnie I am going to take a nap arasso?” Ky said kissing Min softly.

 

“Deh, baby go rest just  in case all these babies have a plan to come soon, need my wife and princess rested” Min smiled kissing back.

 

“Have a nice nap Kyu” Kho said softly from the crib as he checked on the babies.

 

“Min can you get me two bottles please, they are hungry” Kho asked and Min nodded quietly going through the suite and grabbing a pink bottle and a blue one. He brought them back out.

 

“Uncle they are cold” Min added.

 

“That’s fine watch” Kho said as he held the bottles in his hands and his hands turned red as if they were embers. It happened for a split second.

 

“And then you test it on the inner side of your arm or on your lip” He said testing the liquid.

 

“Omo that is awesome Uncle, can I feed too?” Min asked and Kho smiled picking up Jiyool handing him to Min as he sat.

 

“Hey little sister, I am your big brother Changmin, are you hungry?  I like food a lot and I will let you have all the delicious foods you want.  Remember food is king” Min cooed softly to the little girl who was hungrily the formula from the bottle. Almost instinctlvly Min stopped her and burped her. She let out a rather loud burp.

 

“Holy crap little one that was huge” Min giggles.

“Uncle do you think you and Aunty will have one too?” Min asked blatently.

 

“honestly I haven’t thought about ever having kids, but once I met Dylan and these two were born, lets just say Im trying a little harder, to um well yeah I definitely want kids but not with anyone but her” Kho said feeding the nearly asleep Jaesun.

 

“Wow you’re a poet and don’t know it” Min giggled.

 

“Yah hush” Kho said softly.

 

Min and Kho snuggled with the babies on their chests. Yuhno had woken up and gently climbed from his bed and went to check on his son and daughter. He saw instead Kho and Min resting peacefully with the two nestled in their chests. Yuhno had a huge grin on his face. He grabbed his phone and snapped a few shots of the scene.

 

“My eldest holding my youngest” Yuhno whispered.

 

“And my princess in the arms of a god” he added.

 

He smiled and gently got back into the bed with Jae who mumbled.

 

“The babies ok Yunnie” he yawned.

 

“They are in great care my love sleep now” Yuhno smiled kissing his head and going back to sleep.

 

Meanwhile back at the hospital……

 

“Okay Suie pressure ready?” Dylan called from behind the curtain.

 

“Omo he’s definitely you child Suie, he’s entering the world first” Dylan chuckled.

 

“Is he ok please tell me my Junichi is ok” Junsu squeaked.

 

THUD!!!!

 

Yoochun face planted onto the operating room floor . He was admament he was going to watch the birth of his son. He didn’t expect what he saw and fainted away. The nurse rushed over to waken him. And then the beautiful cry.

 

“Omo what….OH MY GOD MY SON” Yoochun smiled coming out of his sudden sleep.

 

Welcome back Chun, sit down so you can greet your son” Dylan laughed.

 

“Are you okay Chunnie?” Junsu asked worried.

 

“Omo Im sorry honey, just too much for my eyes, and by the way he’s got your ” Chun smiled charmingly.

 

“it’s okay Chunnie  I love you” Junsu said blinking back tears.

 

The nurse scurried over with the bundled baby boy. Handing him to Yoochun who immedialty felt his eyes flood.

 

“Hello little man, oh my your so handsome, I am your Appa, and this is your Umma” Yoochun said sobbing adjusting to meet Junsu.

 

“Oh my god my SON, you look so handsome like your Appa, we love you with all our hearts Park Junichi” Junsu said kissing him on his cheeks.

 

“Okay Hangeng will go with Junichi for his shots and checkup but he looks perfect from my point of view congrats guys” Dylan winked.

 

The nurse and the baby scurried off with Hangeng in tow to get him checked over and vaccinated. Yoochun went to work. Dylan watched again in admiration.

 

“Good as new honey” Yoochun said before added a small kiss to his now flat tummy.

 

“Aish y Chunnie” Junsu said feeling it.

 

“Sorry love” Chun grinned.

 

“Okay like I told Jae act the part you just had a major operation and birthed a kid” Dylan smiled hugging Yoochun and Junsu.

 

“Acting is my forte” Junsu giggled.

 

Chun rolled his eyes and they waited as they wheeled Junsu to a private room.   Soon later Junichi was brought back to them and Junsu nearly leaped off the bed to cradle his newborn son.

 

“I will never let you go my little one” Junsu smiled cooing baby talk to the newborn.

 

Yoochun touched his tiny fingers and the baby immediately gripped onto his pinky.

 

“Omo so sweet, my two favorite boys” Junsu said kissing Yoochun.

 

Dylan watched and felt thoughts flooding her head of possibly having one of her own. She wondered if Kho was the one she had been destined to be with, if he was going to want kids. Why they haven’t had yet she was unsure was there an underlying issue she didn’t know about she now needed to know and would talk to him when she returned.

 

“OMO its A MINI DUCK BUTTED DOLPHIN” Cried Hanchul.

 

“Aish baby your something else” Hangeng giggled.

 

THE TWINS BORA BORA CRIB

WELCOME PARK JUNICHI

 

 

 

HEY GUISE HAH I HAD TO IT JUST WORKED!!! AHHHH PAY ATTENTION FOR CLUES!!! AND NEVER FEAR ANGST IS COMING SOON I LOVE YOU ALL COMMENT ME LIKE CRAZY PEOPLE I LOVE IT THE MAIN PIC IS JAE AND YUHNOS BACKYARD AT BORA BORA

 

KAMSAMNIDA
ARIGATO

 

 

~*~*~*~K~*~*~*