Four Ice Cream?

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East Part Two

 

“Are you kidding me?” Yun said smiling.

 

 

 

“Ani but don’t tell him I said anything, he wants to surprise Jae and Ky and Karam” Hangeng smiled.

 

 

 

“You know we can’t lie around Umma, Uncle Hannie it’s virtually impossible” Min responded.

 

 

 

“I have Jr. On that one” Hangeng grinned.

 

 

 

“Very nice” Yun laughed.

 

 

 

Yun took Mina and played with her for a few minutes before putting her with her cousins. Karam and Siwon came, it was almost like they knew when the babies were gathered. Sayoko was still tiny but strong. Siwon almost never put her down. And Karam was clinging to Siwon as well. They were a very cuddly family.

 

 

 

“Yunnie, Heechul KY and I are going to go get ice cream for everyone neh?” Jae smiled

 

 

 

“Sure baby do you need cash?” Yun asked.

 

 

 

“Yes please, my wallet is at the house” Jae said sweetly.

 

 

 

Yun handed him his platinum card and smiled. Jae latched onto him and kisses him quiet sensually, everyone sort of turned their heads. But our loving Heechul couldn’t help but peek.

 

 

 

“Kitty I see that!!” Hangeng whispered in his ear.

 

 

 

“Whattttt, it’s y” Heechul chuckled.

 

 

 

Jae, Chullie KY and Karam all went for ice cream; the others took the babies to Yunjae’s house. Kangin and Leetuk needed sleep, and Kangin is convinced he wants to adopt an older child so he can sleep. Yuhno laughed and thanked them repeatedly.

 

 

 

“Hey Umma, let’s get baby sundaes for the kids, we just don’t need to put all the topping on” KY giggled.

 

 

 

“Honey MiCha, Jaesun and Jiyool can have that Mina and Sayoko can only taste a tiny bit neh?” Jae smiled.

 

 

 

“Arasso, MiCha loves berry flavored things, like her Appa” KY grinned.

 

 

 

“The twins love food especially my Jiji I swear she would eat a dirty sock if I let her” Jae laughed.

 

 

 

“Jae Hon I think shes turning into Min” Heechul snickered.

 

 

 

“Don’t remind me” Jae laughed.

 

 

 

“Hey that’s my husband” Ky pouted.

 

 

 

“Awe baby we are just being silly” Jae smiled rubbing Ky shoulder.

 

 

 

“Excuse me, me and my friends wondered if you would take pictures with us?” A man asked.

 

 

 

He had a beautiful baby face and looked harmless. Jae nodded and the groups gathered for pictures.

 

 

 

Omo it’s Visual Shock Jaejoong where’s your hyungs?” Another asked seemingly fanboying.

 

 

 

“At home practicing and being Appa’s” KY smiled.

 

 

 

“Oh god that’s right you all just got married and had babies” Another said that one made Ky a little nervous.

 

 

 

“No way they look too damn good to be Umma’s” The cute one said.

 

 

 

“My manners are terrible let me introduce myself” the cute one said.

 

 

 

“OH  MY GOD, it’s Jaejoong, Heechul, Kyuhyun and a friend.” Chanyeol giggled.

 

 

 

“My name is Luhan, this is Sehun, that guy there is Lay and this spazzing fanboy is Chanyeol. It’s a honor to meet you guys”.

 

 

 

“Pleasure and honor is ours” Jae said in his sweet tone.

 

 

 

“Please let us treat you to a ice cream please please please” Luhan said using some serious Aigoo.

 

 

 

“I don’t see why not your fans and our fans mean most, just let me call my husband and let him know” Jae said.

 

 

Jae walked over to a quiet spot and Jaebooked his Yunnie.

 

 

Yunnie?

 

 

Neh sweetheart?

 

 

We are going to be late we met some fans and they are treating us to ice cream!

 

Wow okay we are fine Min is trying to teach the kids how to say our fan club names, I think Jiyool mastered Cassie but it sounds like cashy I recorded it for you.

 

 

“Omo my princess so cute,”

 

 

“Neh but be careful keep your line open arasso?”

 

 

Neh always Yunnie!

 

 

I love you my beautiful y wife!

 

 

I love you My strong handsome hot husband

 

 

 

Jae blushed and headed back to the group. KY seemed distant. Jae worried. Heechul was too busy arm wrestling the boys with Karam.

 

 

“Honey what’s wrong?” Jae asked KY.

 

 

“ It comes in 4 Umma” Ky whispered.

 

 

“OH ” Jae thought to himself.

 

 

 

HEY GUISE YAH DONT KILL ME!!! I GOT SO MUCH PLANNED FOR THIS IM REORGANZING THE ENTIRE WORDING AND SETUP THE STORY REMAINS TWISTY AND Y AND INTRIGUING JUST MIGHT HAVE A FEW MORE BAD THINGS!!! BLAME MY FRIEND ARIE!! ANYWAYS ARE THE 4 BOYS BAD? STAY TUNED AND FIND OUT!!

 

 

KAMSAMNIDA

SARANGAEHYO

 

******K*******