The Flower and The Ladybug

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East Part Two

 

(Jr. Blue/ Siwon Red/Karam Pink)

 

“Karam, even though we haven’t been together your whole life you are our son and nothing will change that, you are a part of us just as much as Jaehyun will be, and we could never be more proud of the choices you make and the choice you have made in love” Heechul said causing both Karam and Hangeng to open there eyes wide and begin to cry.

 

“Yah, what?” Heechul chuckled

 

“Umma is right Rammie, we are proud of you and we love you so much” Hangeng smiled and kissed his head.

 

“Let’s go get yer man!!!” Heechul giggled evilly as they heade up the aisle.

 

Karam gripped them tightly. He felt the pure love they have for him and he felt his heart bursting. And then he saw Siwon and his heart exploded.

 

 

“Please be seated”

 

“First I ask who gives this bride away”

 

“His father and I do!”

 

The audience awwww’d

 

They hugged and kissed them both and got to their seats with the others. Heechul was falling apart at the seams showing his soft side.

 

“We are all gathered here today to witness and celebrate the love of Choi Siwon and Park Hyunchul. If there be any objections please speak now or forever remain silenced”

 

As expected no one spoke.

 

“Sometimes love is found in the least expected place.It could be in front of you for years and you not even know it. As for Siwon and Karam they now know to never underestimate a mere flower for just being a flower that on that flower could be the ladybug you were always searching for”

 

“ Now I will ask Siwon to speak to his bride, with an open heart and  You know the rest”

 

The audience laughed at Jrs. comment.

 

 

“My Ladybug I love you. You are my best friend.Our love is so strong. I believe our love can do anything. So today I commit to give my life to you in marriage.
You have taught me what it is to truly love something more than my own self. I commit to you that I will love you forever. I will give my life for you. And I promise to always protect your life with mine. I will celebrate with you in times of great happiness and I will not just stand by you, but carry you during times of life’s greatest sorrows. I will cherish your health, but one day when it fades I will be with you in any sickness or weakness you face, from now until the day that I die. One day we will celebrate great riches, but even if those parish and we are left with nothing, I will always stand by you, and you will always be taken care of.
I will never give up on our love.  I prayed for you before I ever met you. you’re the answer to every prayer I have ever prayed  You are the only one for me, and from this day fourth I will forsake all others and be bound only to you Karam I love you, and now I get to spend the rest of my life proving it to you.”

 

The audience sobbed and Karam went to wipe his cheek only for Siwon to wipe it for him smiling.

 

Heechul and Hangeng were messes.

 

“And now Karam, speak with an open heart and you know the rest”

 

The audience giggled.

 

”  Wonnie you are so many things to me, and I am sure you will be many more in our life together. No one is perfect, but with all of your strengths and weaknesses, and with all of mine, together we ARE perfect. You complete me in more ways than I could have thought possible. I knew before my heart did that we were made for each other. Now my heart has caught up, and the joy that I feel from the love that I have for you is incomparable, and I know that you feel the same because your love radiates from you and surrounds me in warmth.
Because of all of these things, I want with all my heart, to be the best person I can be for you. I will love you forever. I will laugh with you when times are good, and I will lift you up when times are hard. I will be the joy of your heart, and I will be the food of your soul. I promise to wash away your tears with my kisses, and hold you with passion. My affection will know no bounds.  I give to you my body, my mind, my soul, my ENTIRE BEING. I love you with everything I am and will be”

 

Heechul hooted “THAT’S MY BABY!” Hangeng blushed and pulled him together!

 

 

And now we will unite you both in heart, mind, and soul please repeat after me”

 

 

 “I, Choi Siwon, take you, Park Hyunchul , to be my friend, my lover, the Umma of my child Sayoko and my Wife. I will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow, in times of failure and in times of triumph. I promise to cherish and respect you, to care and protect you, to comfort and encourage you, and stay with you, for all eternity. “

 

Siwon  places the finger on Karams finger and smiles brightly.

 

 

“I, Park Hyunchul, take you, Choi Siwon, to be my friend, my lover, the Appa of my child Sayoko and my Husband. I will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow, in times of failure and in times of triumph. I promise to cherish and respect you, to care and protect you, to comfort and encourage you, and stay with you, for all eternity. “

 

Karam puts the ring on Siwons finger and he fights back tears.

 

“And with this union I declare that you Choi Siwon and you Park Hyunchul  are now bonded by the gods and by the heavens Ladies and Gentlemen please allow me to introduce with great pleasure and great love Mr. and Mr. Choi Siwon, You can now kiss your Lady bug”

 

 

The audience erupted with cheer as they kissed. Heechul wanted to run up and hug them both but Hangeng kept him in check. Jae giggled and stayed latched to Yuhno. Same with Yoosu.

 

Once they got to their seats with the rest. Heechul tackled them with hugs and praises.

 

“Omo I have a son in law, and my baby is married Omo, Hannie this is so gooooood” Heechul giggled.

 

“Umma c….can ..cant breathe” Karam winded out.

 

“Yah, Umma don’t kill my wife already aish” Siwon chuckled.

 

Next up ChangKyu..............

 

 

 

 

SiRam

EUNHAE

 

 

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA~ I AM WORKING WORKING WORKING I HOPE YOUR ENJOYING THE HARDEST PART WAS WRITING THIER VOWS BY HAND SERIOUSLY!!! BUT WELL WORTH IT THE TWO HARDEST WERE THE FIRST AND LAST!!! I CRIED LIKE A DAMN BABY!!! MORE TO COME ENJOY COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT PLEASE DONT SILENT READ WHEN U SILENT READ MY STORY SOMEWHERE A PUPPY DIES!!! (EEEEP)

 

 

 

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*K~*~**~*~