Dolphiny Mouse

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East Part Two

 

 

Honey come let us have our first dance together with you as my wife and me as your husband” Chun said reaching his hand out to Junsu.

 

“Aish Chunnie I can’t slow dance with you and not have a one foot gap in between us” Junsu said.

 

“Yes you can just you watch” Chun said helping him up to the dance floor.

 

Everyone began clapping as the music went silent. Yoochun walked up behind Junsu and wrapped his arms around him from behind, resting his hands on Su’s belly and his chin gently on Su’s shoulder.

 

“Now just relax and lean back and dance with me honey” Chun said into his ear.

 

Su’s eyes closed and he laced his fingers into Chuns which found permanent placement on  Su’s belly. Awe’s could be heard but the two were already in their own world. The music began. Junsu felt his breath hitch.

 

The song played and the two swayed together. Chun whispering how beautiful he looked and that he was so proud to call him his wife.   And then they dances with their family members but their eyes always in contact with each other. Su felt weird dancing with Yoowan but he assured him it was nothing weird. That he was his brother in law now.  When the song ended the two went to sit down.

 

“Oh My God Sun you never cease to amaze me, I love you” Junsu said smiling brightly.

 

“I try, and I will do so every day for the rest of our lives honey” Chun replied.

 

Min was so excited at the spread of food he had in front of him. And Ky couldn’t complain either.  What scared people most was Min shared it with Ky, they knew they were destined when they saw this. Min wasn’t one to share his precious food. One time Junsu tried to take something off his plate and nearly lost a finger. To that day no one dared try. And here he was actually feeding KY noodles off his own plate.

 

 

 

“Minnie, it’s our turn to dance arasso?” Ky said smiling at his full mouthed husband.

 

“mparasso..lefs..go…” Min mumbled with food digesting.

 

Min stood up brushing himself off then helped Ky up to the dance floor. Jae and Yuhno watched proudly with Min’s parents and sister.

 

“So cute those two” Kiyeon giggled.

 

Min smiled and pulled Ky close, Ky giggled and rested his hands on Min. The music started and Ky caught his breath, Min chose a song with he himself singing it. 

 

“I had to baby, your voice is like angels to me, and I wanted to pick something that truly shows your beautiful voice.” Min said smiling.

 

The two danced as Ky sang along with the song in Min’s ear softly. Min had the hugest grin on his face. It lit up the entire room.  The crowd watched in complete awe as the two skillfully danced with each other. The tall food monster and the game king. The families came up to dance with the couple. And then something special happened Jae and Yuhno came up to dance with their adopted sons. Yuhno took Ky’s hand and Min took Jae’s . It was heartfelt and wonderful. Everyone thought the tears had ended for the night they were sadly mistaken. The music ended and the couple happily went back to their food.

 

 

“Let’s do this Ladybug” Siwon said kissing his wife’s neck.

 

 

“Omo, im so embarrassed!” Karam giggled and walked out onto the floor with Siwon.

 

“Omo, Hannie, our baby look look” Heechul said patting Hangengs shoulder as he was getting them drinks.

 

“I see kitty, come lets sit” Hangeng smiled.

 

Siwon kissed Karams forehead as he held him close and the music began.  Karam smiled widely as Siwon led him and he wrapped him in his muscular arms. The place he felt safe and warm.  What he didn’t expect was the song. He had become a little obsessed with Twilight and Siwon took a song from that movie and used it. Karam blushed and sang along. He noticed Siwon was singing it also.

 

“Wonnie, how do you?” Karam asked confused

 

“You watch it so much that I just started to learn the lyrics” Siwon giggled.

 

The two danced along like the others lost in their own world. Siwon waved over to Hangeng who took Heechuls hand and led him to the couple.

 

“Umma Heechul can I have this dance” Siwon asked properly.

 

“Karam, care to dance with your old man?” Hangeng smiled.

 

There on that floor was a very happy family. Sure Siwon missed his parents, but the bond he had with Hanchul was so large that the mourning was put away and the celebration and love was all he felt. And for Karam to be so well cared for and about was all he wanted.

The song ended and they all sat back down and the party commenced when dance songs came back on and the crowd turned up the heat. The couples danced a little and watched and smiled and laughed. It was the perfect night.Yoosu

 

 

 

 

 

HEY GUISE SO THERE IS THE DANCES AND TRUSt ME  PLAY THE MUSIC IT SERIOUSLY MAKES IT REAL! I KNOW IM SLACKY BUT JUST HAD A CRAP PAST FEW DAYS. ITS ALL GOOD! I WONT LET IT AFFECT OUR STORY! YEP OUR STORY BECAUSE YOU GUYS HAVE STUCK WITH ME OVER 200 CHAPTERS NOW AND MORE TO COME I LOVE YOU AND ALL PLEASE COMMENT I AM SAD AT THE LACK OF COMMENTS LATELY 

 

<3 JUNYUKI <3

<3 MY CRUSH <3

<3 MY DOLL <3

<3 MY WIFEY <3

<3 MY SUPPORTERS <3

 

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

~*~*~**~*~K~*~*~*~*