Blast From The Past

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East Part Two

 

Eli met everyone and everyone had a different reaction the guardians were elated to have him back, they had been through it with Hanchul since his first word. The princes well they accepted him as family. Siwon decided he was ok with him but still uneasy. The bond he formed with Karam worried him just a little.

 

 

 

“Hannie can I talk to you?” Siwon asked.

 

 

 

“Sure what’s up son in law” Hangeng replied.

 

 

 

“I..Im unsure about Eli!” Siwon said.

 

 

 

“I saw it too, but remember he’s not used to the time we are in so it can come across as something it’s not, it’s Karams brother and he understands that, don’t let it get to you” Hangeng smiled and Siwon felt better.

 

 

 

“Wonnie baby we are leaving, I fed Yoko and she’s down for a while, I wont be too long I promise and yes I have all my necessities” Karam said showing him the protection necklace Siwon acquired for him.

 

 

 

“Phone and ipad and your dagger?” Siwon asked pulling him into his arms.

 

 

 

“Yes my love, I even gave Eli a dagger and a tracking stone” Karam said snuggling into his chest.

 

 

 

“Mmmmm good ladybug” Siwon said enjoying his wife’s warmth.

 

 

 

“Im going to miss you so much baby” Siwon said softly in his ear.

 

 

 

“I will be here waiting for you in our warm bed ladybug” Siwon winked.

 

 

 

“Yah, your making me not want to go” Karam giggled and kissed his husband.

 

 

 

“A..Are you ready My Karam?” Eli asked quietly.

 

 

 

“Neh, let’s go, I love you Wonnie” Karam said kissing Siwons cheek.

 

 

 

“To the moon and back” Siwon replied.

 

 

 

Eli and Karam got in Siwons gift for Karam. The car was beautiful and fit Karam perfectly. Eli got in and buckled as his Appa taught him.

 

 

 

“W..where are we going My Karam?” Eli asked.

 

 

 

“To play pool and have some beers with some friends” Karam smiled.

 

 

 

“Sounds fun what is pool?” Eli asked.

 

 

 

“Oh boy you are truly stuck back in time, you’ll see hon.” Karam replied nicely.

 

 

 

They arrived and Eli stuck close to Karam wary of people around him. Karam giggled at his cuteness. I mean here is Karam small petite and girly and big Eli tall and beefy yet a giant kitten.

 

 

 

Karam spotted the guys from the day before and waved to them. They called him over and Eli stopped in his tracks.

 

 

 

“Eli what’s wrong?” Karam asked taking his hand.

 

 

 

“Theres bad in here” Eli said mumbling.

 

 

 

“We are ok I promise, we are protected” Karam said.

 

 

 

“o…okay” Eli said trusting his brother.

 

 

 

“Hey guys, this is my brother Eli, I didn’t think you’d mind if he joined us he has been away for a long time”.

 

 

 

“All good Karam this is my brother Kevin” Lay said pulling a guy from behind him.

 

 

 

“E….Eli love!!!” Kevin said.

 

 

 

“My KEVIN!!!” Eli screeched.

 

 

 

“Oh ” Karam said hitting speed dial.

 

 

 

 

 

KARAMS CAR

 

 

 

 

 

 

HEY GUISE DUN DUN DUN THE PLOT THICKENS DID YOU THINK I WAS JUST GOING TO GO THE TYPICAL ROUTE OF THE 4 GUYS BEING BAD AND ELI BEING SOME SECRET SPY HAHA NO WAY ITS MORE COMPLICATED MORE TO COME I LOVE YOU ALL COMMENTS ARE LOVE

 

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

 

~*~*~**~*k~*~*~*~*~*