Kids and Food

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East Part Two

 

Jae rushed out to Yuhno hearing that and looked pale. Yuhno of course kept his cool and pulled Jae into his lap.

 

“My wife is pregnant and is a bit jumpy” Yuhno smiled kissing Jae’s cheek.

 

 

Jaebook……..

 

 

I am not jumpy!

 

We can’t tell him!

 

He doesn’t even know!

 

I wonder why she had Henry when she was Zhou Mi’s Lover.

 

Probably some kink they were into

 

Still it makes sense he thinks she died hundred of years ago and the mother he knew was dead before we killed her.

 

We need to tell the others!

 

Oh god Yunnie our baby was the one who killed her

 

I know baby don’t worry you know hes safe!

 

 

“So Chanyeol do you have places or a place to live?” Jae asked.

 

“Yeah we have a house about a mile from here” Chanyeol replied.

 

“I expect to see you guys a lot more now that you are bonding with my family” Yuhno added.

 

“Most defiantly Prince” Chanyeol bowed.

 

“Okay well first things first call me Yuhno or Yun or Uncle Prince makes me feel weird” Yuhno laughed.

 

“And just call me Jae” Jae added giggling.

 

“Yuhno and Jae”  Chanyeol smiled.

 

“Lets go eat I am starving Yunnie” Jae smiled.

 

“Out or In?” Yuhno asked.

 

“Out I want to get some sushi” Jae smiled.

 

“No sushi my love no raw foods” Yuhno said making Jae giggle.

 

“Since when do you know I can’t have raw foods” Jae asked.

 

“Dylan got me a book and it says no raw foods for my pregnant wife” Yuhno said proudly.

 

“Dammit Dylan I wanted Sushi!” Jae pouted.

 

“It’s ok We will get American or Italian hows that sound my love?” Yuhno asked.

 

“Mmmmm Yummy” Jae blushed.

 

“I will go call and reserve the place we love and get everyone gathered neh?” Yuhno said sitting Jae down and nodding to Chanyeol.

 

“Sounds delicious Yuhno thank you” Chanyeol smiled.

 

“So Jae how come we haven’t met the rest of the brood?” Chanyeol asked.

 

“Oh our kids, they are with their aunts the Appas are very protective and with you guys being new faces they do it to protect them you understand” Jae smiled.

 

“Of of course is it true you have a shield child?” Chanyeol asked.

 

“Yes I do, he’s a little bundle of happiness, hes just about to turn 1” Jae smiled.

 

“And his twin does she have powers?” Chanyeol smiled again.

 

Jae was getting uncomfortable talking about the twins and decided lying is his best way out.

 

“Ani shes just a regular beautiful girl” Jae smiled.

 

“Must take after her Umma then” Chanyeol said smiling and blushing a bit.

 

“t..thank you, but she looks like her Appa I think” Jae giggled.

 

“I can’t wait to meet them” Chanyeol smiled and touched his shoulder.

 

Jaes eyes closed and he saw something….

 

Jae was riding his Yunnie screaming in extasy but he couldn’t see him so he adjusted his mind and tred to change his vision to see Yuns face. The face of the man he truly loved. But the vision ended.

 

“Damn it” Jae mumbled.

 

“Did you say something Jae?” Chanyeol asked.

 

“ani sorry just hungry “ Jae smiled and got up.

 

Yuhno came in and felt Jae’s unease. He wrapped his arms around him and smiled.

 

 

“You guys ready to go?” Yuhno asked.

 

“Neh im starving” Jae giggled.

 

“All set” Chanyeol smiled.

 

As they walked out Jae held Yuns hand tight he was getting another vision. Yun knew this all to well and pretended to need a minute with his hot wife. Chanyeol obliged and walked to the living room.

 

“I got you baby” Yuhno said gently as Jae was having his vision.

 

Jae closed his eyes and it was the same vision but this time when he moved to see his precious Yuns face, his heart nearly broke seeing Chanyeols face.

 

“Yunnie I…I wouldn’t” Jae cried.

 

Yuhno saw what Jae did and felt his stomach turn. He knew Jae would never do that to him so now he would be wary of Chanyeol and the meaning of Jae’s vision.

 

 

“Baby I know it’s just a vision and they are subjective you can change it” Yuhno smiled kissing his lips softly.

 

 

“I will you better believe it” Jae smiled and lingered in his embrace and kiss. 

 

 

 

 

HEY GUISE HES AN UPDATE HOPE ITS HELPING CLEAR THINGS UP I PROMISE PROMISE PROMISE MORE COMING BARE WITH ME I LOVE YOU ALLL

 

COMMENT OR I WILL CRY ALOT!

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*K~*~*~*~*