FINAL STRAW!!!

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East Part Two

 

The two shivered and huddled closer. Jae reacted and grabbed his dagger ready to pounce. Heechul nodded and closed his eyes as if to remind him to Jaebook. Jae closed his eyes.

 

“Yah why is he closing his eyes?” Kibum  yelled.

 

“Because he’s carrying two kids you ing imbecile he’s drained, are you retarded too?” Heechul spat back.

 

“Im the one who got you both, who’s retarded now!” Kibum laughed evilly.

 

 

“Y..Yunnie?”

 

“Hey gorgeous miss me?”

 

“Yu…Yunnie help us”

 

“WHATS WRONG?”

 

“K..Kibum has us”

 

“WHAT HOW WAIT BABY KIBUM?”

 

“deh, the driver he’s Kibum, I don’t think he knows about our power”

 

“good ok where are you?”

“last thing I saw outside the window was the old farm out by the highway”

 

“ok baby listen to me breathe relax, we are in the car now, Kho is getting the others keep talking to me”

 

“Im so scared Yunnie, hurry”

 

“Baby I know your scared, im coming and he will not survive this night”

 

“has he touched your or Chullie?”

 

“No I think the babies have us shielded but I think he knows because he hasn’t come near us”

 

“Good I am so proud of you and the twins your doing so good baby”

 

“Im so scared Yunnie, if he hurts our babies I swear to gods”

 

“Yah, listen to me it won’t happen he doesn’t stand a chance”

 

“Okay baby listen carefully, Jr. is going to take us into the mist so we can jump right to where you are.”

 

“Yunnie?”

 

“I love you”

 

“I love you too baby, and don’t worry in an hour you will be home in my arms eating my yucky cooking”

 

“keke it’s not that bad Yunnie”

 

“your biased”

 

“Im in love”

 

“As Am I”

 

“Yunnie we are pulling into a parking lot”

 

“OH WE ARE BACK AT THE FARM!!!”

 

“Baby we are coming now, but we need to know where you are so we can do that misty jumpy thingy out of the way to sneak in”

 

“The main farmhouse, go to the silo by the farmhouse it will be safe hurry Yunnie”

 

Meanwhile

 

“we are here get out of the car and go sit in those chairs right there and no ing funny ” Kibum spat.

 

Heechul got out first and helped Jae to the chair. Jae winked at Chullie who held back a smile.

 

“Now let’s get down to business” Kibum grinned evilly.

 

“You Kim Jaejoong are going to become my wife, and you Heechul you will be the maid to me and my brothers”

 

“You’re a ing moron!!! Henry is dead and your precious Boa right along with him!” Heechul spat.

 

“Ah but you see that’s where my beautiful wife to be comes in, you see Jaejoong is carrying one of the High Gods, and that power lies in the child, to bring my brothers back erasing your curses” Kibum smiled.

 

“Oh a duck you , Jae isn’t marrying you he’s marrying Yuhno, you aren’t even worthy of what a dog leaves tightly coiled on a lawn” Heechul said venomously.

 

Kibum walked over to Heechul and slapped him harshly across the face. Jae simply became stunned. Why wasn‘t he protected?  Jae then realized under the chairs were two crystals. He had to kick them out and protect them.  When Kibum laughed walking away he grabbed Heechuls hand and nodded down to the stones. They both worked together and launched them across the room.

 

Jaebook…..

 

“Baby look out the left window”

 

“OMO YUNNIE”

 

“Shhhh we are setting up to take him out right now”

 

“He..He hurt Chullie”

 

“What how?”

 

“He used some stones and my protection didn’t work”

 

“That , are you guys ok?”

 

“Deh, hurry”

 

Back in normal land…….

 

Jae held Heechuls hand tightly and leaned whispering to look. Heechul turned and saw they were ready to attack. He saw his Hannie, and a tear rolled down his cheek. Jae himself began to cry too.

 

“Ah I see you have accepted your fates, good good. Now doesn’t Jaejoong want to kiss his handsome husband?” Kibum said walking closer.

 

“Aniyo, I wouldn’t kiss you with a pair of lips off a e ” Jae spat. Heechul bursted out laughing at Jae’s epic joke.

 

“Shut up or this time I will punch your ugly mug” Kibum spat at Heechul.

 

Kibum walked closer to Jae and Heechul looked over to the guys out the window and winked. He was about 3 feet away and Jae decided to use his acting skill.

 

“Fine I will kiss you but no tongue, that’s not right” Jae smiled seductively.

 

“Jae don’t he probably had with that Siren and they are disease infested.” Heechul acted as well.

 

Kibum blocked them out and walked to Jae.

 

CRASH!!!!!

 

Jae’s protection power kicked in and launched Kibum into a set of cabinets. He literally was flung like a ragdoll. They both jumped up as The group came crashing in. Hangeng and Yuhno ran directly for them protecting them both. Heechul chuckled.

 

“Omo, Jae honey that was bad !!! I think I might be afraid of your kids” he laughed Jae giggled.

 

Yuhno and Hangeng kept them in their arms and dared not let go. They watched as Kho, Jr., Ren, Minhyun, Siwon, Aron, Kangin, Yesung, Yoochun  and Changmin got Kibum tied down to a chair. They Kept having to push Kho and Changmin back because they were ready to just rip his head off right then and their.

 

“Jae, Chullie are you guys ok?” Jr. asked concerned.

 

“Yeah we are fine, Chullie got slapped  but I think he’s ok” Jae smiled touching Chullies swollen red cheek. Hangeng noticed and gasped.

 

“Oh my gods Kitty let me see that” he said turning him to see the wound.

 

“Hannie baby, im ok really” Chullie said.

 

“Chunnie can you fix this please?” Hangeng asked Yoochun rushed over to heal his face.

 

“There, all set Chullie, picture perfect” Chun smiled.

 

“Kamsamnida Chun you’re the best” Chullie smiled.

 

“Tch I know I know” He replied and then Chullie swatted him playfully.

 

“We have decided that Jae and Yuhno will give this idiot punishment” Jr. said seriously.

 

“But..I..please don’t make me go near him” Jae grimaced and tried to bury himself into Yuhno’s arms.

 

“I have already decided, and because he put my wife to be and  my children and my family in danger with so many games and nonsense, I think he should be put to death, therefore never to be bothering us again” Yuhno said steadily.

 

“Jae do you agree baby?” Yuhno asked the frightened man.

 

“dd…deh…i..want to say something” Jae said turning to the tied up man but staying put.

 

“Y..You were given a chance by us to live a good life and to amend what you did wrong, your mind is warped and your life is over, my these gods show no mercy on you” Jae said with a dark intent.

 

Yuhno shivered at that it scared him to see Jae so angry inside. He pulled him into his arms and took his ear close to his mouth.

 

“Jaejoong I love you and our babies, with everything I have in me” he whispered. Jae instantly turned back to his bright self.

 

“I love you too Yunnie, with everything I have x3” Jae giggled.

 

They gathered up Kibum and dragged him outside to a clearing. Ren and Minhyun stayed with Heechul and Jae. Yuhno , Yoochun and Min were going to do the deed. They were all unsure and worried but knew and reminded themselves of what this man could do.

 

Yuhno heated up the metal of the chain used to keep him tied down.  As he took breathes in to escape the heat of the chains Min stopped his breathing and flashed a jolt of pain down his sides. Yoochun used the river nearby to form a wall of water so they wouldn’t see him actually die. Jr. stood and chanted something. Finally after his cries went silent. They called Jae out for the final blow. Yuhno took Jae’s hand and smiled.

 

Jae focused on Kibum and Yoochun raised the wall.

 

BOOM!

 

Yoochun lowered the wall and there was nothing left but scattered bits of clothing and some charred flesh. The chair was ashes and the chain was still molten red. Jae hid his face in Yuhnos chest as Yuhno brought him back in.

 

“Let’s go home, I think it’s finally over” Hangeng smiled.

 

They all stood together as the gods used the mist to send them home!

 

 

 

 

HEY GUISE STILL TYPING SO THIS A/N IS GOING TO BE QUICK I LOVE YOU ALL AND COMMENT COMMENT COMMMENT SO MUCH COMING MY MIND IS A SWIRL!!!

 

<3 Yuki & Junnie I love you both <3

<3 My Doll SMILE <3

<3 My Crush....I think I make you sleepy <3

<3 Wifey better like my updates :P <3

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

~*~*~**~*~**~K~*~*~**~**~