YUNJAE BONDED

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East Part Two

 

 

“Are you serious, how did you plan all of this without a single one of us knowing?” Min asked Yuhno.

 

“It was not easy, but there is still a lot to be done, you and the others need to decide what you want to say, and now come with me and we will show you around” Yuhno smiled.

 

They all walked into the room and it was beautiful. Min felt his body tremble and his blood Appa took his hand.

“Son, fear is natural, but do not be afraid to tell someone what you feel regardless of what it is” His Appa said.

 

“He’s right my little man make sure no matter what you tell KY what your feeling, be it sad or mad or happy, it will prove wonders like it has done for me and Appa, and you boys as well listen to our words” Min’s Umma said.

 

“Yunniepop have you seen Jaepops outfit?” his little sister asked bouncing around.

 

“Aniyo, bad luck” he smiled at her.

 

“He’s right kiddo it’s bad luck to see the bride before the wedding” Yoowhan said smiling.

 

“ Umma Aron and I are going to help his brother get ready for the ceremony” Kiyeon said to her Umma.

 

“Okay baby, Aron your next arasso?” she replied.

 

Aron blushed and rushed off with his girlfriend. Jr. was performing the ceremony, he was able to make it legal for them with some massive spells…..er strings pulled. The others were off to greet the guests.

 

“Jae why did you have to go and faint you drama queen” Heechul chuckled fanning Jae while someone retrieved Dylan.

 

“Omo, this is like a fairytale Karam we get to marry our soulmates” Ky said hugging Karam.

 

“My brother finally settling down, I thought I’d be first” Juhno smiled.

 

“Yeah right you got to pick a team first there Jun” Junsu smiled swatting him.

 

“Oh dear, I had a feeling he would faint, DongHo could you get the small bottle from my bag please?” Dylan said arriving.

 

She waved it under his nose and smiled when he opened his eyes.

 

“Well now no more of this young man arasso, you worried your poor parents” Dylan giggled.

 

“Y…Yunnie…Me….today…I..” Jae tried but failed.

 

“Yes baby boy you and your Yunnie are going to be married today. Aren’t you happy” His Umma asked.

 

“He nodded violently smiling while sipping water, that’s a good sign” Dylan laughed.

 

“Yes…aish sorry I am just shocked, speechless, beyond excited” Jae smiled hugging his parents and sisters.

 

“You are lucky I didn’t put you guys in dresses” Heechul chuckled breaking the monotony.

 

Dylan stood up and took Kho’s hand smiling.

 

“Everyone ready, we need to get ready to go” the well-dressed man said.     

 

Everyone headed out leaving  Jae, Junsu, Heechul, Karam and Ky alone.

 

“Let’s go get you guys married” Heechul said kissing all of them softly on the cheek and heading out.

 

They joined hands and walked out where they were lined up like ducks. Jae had his Appa and Umma on his sides. Karam had Hangeng and Heechul on his, Junsu had his Mom and KY had Mins’ Parents walking with him. He asked them himself and they were beyond honored.

 

In the next room were hundreds of guests all come to witness the blessed occasion. Even Lee so Man made an appearance.  Jae took a deep breath and rubbed his belly.

 

“Let’s go marry your Appa arasso my babies” Jae cooed to his belly his mom and dad smiled  kissing each cheek.

 

“Jaejoong we are so very proud of you and Yuhno, we love you both and support everything, and I can’t wait to meet our grandbabies” His parents said respectively. Jae felt his eyes filling up.

 

The double doors opened and Jaejoong walked up the aisle with his parents assisting him. He looked around at all the people gathered some already crying or showing the fighting sign. There was only one face he wanted to focus on and when he looked forward that face was eight in front of him. Jae blushed and the tears broke. He looked so handsome and charming. Even the twins were excited kicking away happily.

 

***YUNJAE NUPTIALS***(Jr. in Blue Jae in Purple Yuhno in Green)

 

“Please be seated”

 

“First I ask who gives this bride away”

 

“His mother and I do”

 

His parents laced his hands with Yuhnos and kissed them both and took their seats

 

“We are all gathered here today to witness and celebrate the love of Jung Yuhno and Kim Jaejoong. If there be any objections please speak now or forever remain silenced”

 

Heechul glared at the crowd from the back. No one noticed.

 

“Marriage is not only the binding of two people, but a binding of the hearts and souls, and these two are a perfect example of being made for each other. When one goes left it’s as if gravity pulls the other along. I have the joy of being close with Yuhno and Jaejoong, and I know they are truly meant to be together for eternity, but as Yuhno told me earlier Eternity is not enough”

 

“ Now I will ask Yuhno to speak to his bride, with an open heart and here is the tissue”

 

The crowd laughs and listens.

 

You are my dream come true, you are my world, you are the joy in my heart, the laughter in my voice, and the smile on my face. We complement each other so beautifully and together we can face anything, we can be comforted in knowing that we will never have to face it alone. 
The first time you kissed me I knew that we shared something special, and it wasn't long after that I fell in love with you and realized that you are the one that I was meant to spend my life with; I could see it in your eyes. I could feel it in my heart. You are the most incredible man I have ever known, and you make me feel amazing every single day, I am so excited, and completely elated to be standing here with you today. You are the love of my life, my best friend, my soul mate my everything and I promise to you...
That I will love you always, with my whole heart
I promise that I will always be there for you, in good times and bad, may we always laugh together like we do now, and may the stormy days we encounter and the trials we face only ever make us stronger.
I promise to celebrate with you, to encourage you, to always believe in you and to always be proud of the man you are, and who you are to me
I promise to comfort, support and defend you if life ever brings you sorrow.
I promise to be forever faithful to you, heart, body, mind and soul
I promise to never ask more of you than what you can give I promise that from this day forward I will always love, honour and respect you, I will always stand by your side, there is nothing I won't do for you, all of my life, I will live for you. I promise to always listen to the words you speak, and listen even harder for the ones that you don't  I promise to bring joy, strength and smiles into your life

I promise to always be your partner, your best friend and your number one fan. I Love You Jaejoong”

 

And with that there wasn’t a dry eye in the house. Even Jr. was crying. Jae took the tissue and dabbed the tears from Yuhno’s eyes and his own.

 

“*sniff* sorry and now you Jaejoong speak with and open heart and heres another tissue”

 

Everyone chuckled again.

 

 

“Yunnie As I stand here before you, my eyes looking so deeply into yours, I see all of the things I fell in love with.
As I stand here before you, my heart beating so loudly in my ears, I find myself so lost for the right words to say. As I stand here before you, this ring in my hand, it makes me remember how complete you make my life. With every smile, every embrace, every tear you've ever wiped from my face.
It makes me remember how blessed I really am, how I can't ever thank the gods above enough, for allowing you into my life.
It makes me remember every laugh we've ever shared, every hard time we made it through together, and every beautiful moment there is to come. I promise to love you, protect you, be with you forever, and cherish every moment as if it were the last moment on earth.
Yunnie I love you. Let it be known, that over every other person in the world I could be with, I chose you. You are my world and my everything I love You Yuhno.”

 

And the crowd wept again.

 

“And now we will unite you both in heart, mind, and soul please repeat after me”

 

 

 

 

 

“I, Jung Yuhno, take you, Kim Jaejoong, to be my friend, my lover, the Umma of my children, Jaesun and Jiyool  and my Wife. I will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow, in times of failure and in times of triumph. I promise to cherish and respect you, to care and protect you, to comfort and encourage you, and stay with you, for all eternity. “

 

Yuhno puts the ring on Jae’s trembling finger and smiles at him.

 

“And now Jaejoong”

 

“I, Kim Jaejoong, take you, Jung Yuhno, to be my friend, my lover, the Appa of my children, Jaesun and Jiyool and my Husband. I will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow, in times of failure and in times of triumph. I promise to cherish and respect you, to care and protect you, to comfort and encourage you, and stay with you, for all eternity. “

 

Jae places the ring on Yuhno’s finger and smiles back to him.

 

“And with this union I declare that you Jung Yuhno and you Kim Jaejoong are now bonded by the gods and by the heavens Ladies and Gentlemen please allow me to introduce with great pleasure and great love Mr. and Mr. Jung Yuhno, go ahead Yuhno give your wife some love

 

Yuhno touched Jae’s face like he was the only thing in the world he gently kissed his lips and mouthed in the kiss to him

 

“I love you Jae”

 

“I love you so much Yunnie”

 

And in a twist Yuhno kneeled down before everyone and kissed Jae’s tummy 2x. The crowed awed and tears broke again.

 

The two smiled and headed down the aisle , smiling at everyone. Once they made it out of the doors Jae latched onto Yuhno kissing him sweetly.

 

“We are really married Yunnie, your sneaky, Omo Im married” Jae rambled off.

 

“Yep that’s right your all mine forever baby, now let’s go sit and watch our family follow our lead” Yuhno smiled.

 

Next up was Junsu and Yoochun…….

 

 

JAE AND YUNS WEDDING ATTIRE AND ETC.

HANCHUL

KANGTEUK

BAELYN

 

 

 

 

 

 

OK DO YOU LOVE ME OR HATE ME I HAND WROTE THE VOWS AND THAT TOOK HOURS AND I HAD TO WRITE MORE THAN 2 SO  PLEASE I BEG OF YOU LOVE ME!!! *HANDS TISSUES OUT* SORRY IF THEY ARE SAPPY!! I AM GOING TO POST THE PICTURES OF WHAT EVERYONE WORE AND THE MAIN PICTURE SHOWS THE AISLE THE DINING ROOM AND THE DANCEFLOOR!!!! PLEASE ENJOY MY MADNESS COMMENTS ARE LOVE!!

NOW JUST A REMINDER

HANCHUL, KANGTEUK, EUNHAE, YEWOOK ARE ALREADY MARRIED!

RENMIN, BAELYN, ARYEON ARE DATING

YUNJAE IS NOW MARRIED CHANGKYU, YOOSU, SIRAM AND JRYUN ARE ENGAGED

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

 

~*~**~*~**~K~*~**~**~