Nightmare Of Sky

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East Part Two

 

Jae woke up early that morning, the thoughts of the clue ran through his mind all night. He peeked out of his heavy eyelids and saw the sunlight streaming in the room and felt himself giggle. He turned and saw Yuhno fast asleep, and Poongie seemingly finding comfort on Yuhnos pillow just above his head, Where Jiji found comfort right next to Jae as always. He sat up and looked around. His eyes went right to the mirror by the bed and his eyes widened. There on the mirror was another note attached to the mirror where the sunlight hit it.

 

“Omo another one yay”Jae whispered and eased out of the bed, walking to the mirror opening the note.

 

 

Amazing Jaejoong,

 

You are the beautiful sky that meets the “Rising Sun” and if you are reading this congratulations on finding the next clue. Now for your next clue, it will appear on the item you use to steer.

 

J

 

 

Jae thought for a minute and guessed it! It was on the steering wheel of the car,  but he had to be quick, before Yuhno panicked not seeing him in the suite. He threw on Yuhno’s Jacket and slippers and got the key heading down to the parking deck. He set off the locks, and found it sitting on the steering wheel. He opened it.

 

Graceful Jaejoong,

 

Do you know you move like an angel, and have the voice of one to match?

You have 2 more clues, but they will have to wait, because to everyone good things come with waiting. You will find it in 3 days’ time.

 

J

 

Jae pouted at the loss of clues for days, but he didn’t mind really. He asked himself, could it be a stalker? Maybe he should tell Yuhno. But then he decided worrying him with more impending doom was too much. And besides the person said they weren’t a bad guy…Right?

 

Jae went back up to the suite and checked on Yuhno who was still fast asleep. He smiled and kissed his forehead. He went to the sitting room and called for breakfast. His back was feeling good today thanks to Yuhno’s magic hands.

 

Meanwhile back in Korea…….

 

“Ren, we have to find him, LIKE NOW!!”Sungmin yelled from behind a building.

 

“Yah, this way guys!”Eunhyuk yelled, wiping blood from his hand.

 

“ he’s gone”Jr. groaned.

 

“Maybe he will stay gone Jr?”Minhyun panted crouched over. Jr. rushed over and rubbed his back.

 

“yeah right you  heard what he said, he will try and get hyung since he wasn’t able to last time” Aron said groaning.

 

“We can’t keep them gone forever, they will get suspicious, and the surprise is coming in 5 days”Kangin said.

 

“Well then we have to up our game, the surprise will happen either way I refuse to let it fail, so we will have to use every spell, charm and ing potion we know to keep things safe”Jr. said.

 

“I agree with hyung guys we need to bring them home in 2 days, so they can prepare, I spoke with Chullie and he said that him and Hangeng have most of it done”Ren said.

 

“Ok it’s settled we carry on with the plans made and just use the entire backup we have to protect the princes especially Prince Jae” Minhyun said.

 

“Let that fairy come back I will let Prince Yuhno and Prince Jae campfire his to death I can't believe he found a way around his punishment!!!” Baekho smiled.

 

“Yah, don’t say that stuff it makes me queasy” Minhyun said covering his mouth. Jr. looked at him oddly.

 

“MinMin you ok love?”Jr. Asked.

 

“Deh, he just made me queezy after a fight it’s not fun”Minhyun said hugging Jr.

 

Ren and Sungmin knew better and looked at Minhyun with a WTF face. A few days ago Minhyun discovered his plan for bottoms came with a gift. A Jr. Jr J

 

Back in Japan……….

 

“Chunnie, can we go shopping today? I mean after all it is on the gods?”Junsu asked Yoochun sweetly.

 

Of course honey, where do we go?”Chun asked touching his cheek.

 

“Ommmm, I do need new pajamas since I sleep in your shirts and I have stretched a few out.”Junsu blushed.

 

“Awe honey, it’s ok, but deh, sounds fun, what do you think Junichi should we go shopping today?”Chun asked touching Su’s belly. He was rewarded with a soft kick.

 

“That’s our boy”Junsu squeaked.

 

“Yah, Minnie no more sweets, eat your veggies” Karam smacked Changmins hand earning giggles from KY and Siwon. They had all decided to go out for breakfast. They let the older hyungs sleep in.

 

“OUCH FINE Yeeesh your worse than Umma and KY together”Min grumbled. Ky frowned.

 

“Omo baby, Minhae I was kidding please don’t be sad, pretty please look I’m eating like a good Minnie”Min said stuffing veggies in his mouth. KY laughed and then kissed his cheek.

 

“Ladybug we fly home in two days you know, so let’s go to the beach tonight Deh? Maybe relive our first night together?”Siwon winked.

 

“Yah, Uncle WONNIE GROSS! Im trying to eat here!!!” Min gagged.

 

“Yeah right kid like you’re not going to be frisky as well”Siwon retorted causing Min to blush cherry red.

 

Hannie and Heechul already got a head start and were at the mall. They were currently in a lingerie store. Hannie just followed and blushed or grinned at everything.

 

“Okay Hannie, lets pick out the “AFTER” outfits Deh?”Chullie said grabbing his hand.

 

“But my darling, this is your area of expertise I am just a mere student.”Hangeng smiled.

 

“No way you’re like teacher’s pet now come, I need your opinion!”Heechul blushed. Hangeng loved this side of Heechul.

 

Yuhno awoke to an empty bed except a heavy head feeling. He near laughed to death noticing the fur ball who had taken a nap on his head.

 

“Aish Poongie, your heavy”He chuckled and lifted him down to his lap, Poongie just looked up at him and yawned curling up on is lap.

 

“I made a good choice you’re just like Jae, soft, sweet, and cuddly, you look cold and mean but you’re just a loveable warm little fluff ball.”Yuhno said petting the napping puppy.

 

“I am not a fluff ball Yunnie”Jae giggled walking in with a tray of breakfast.

 

“Awe baby, I would have made it, you need to be on your feet less”Yuhno grimaced.

 

“I’m pregnant not handicapped Yunnie, besides I want to spoil you too” Jae blushed setting it down.

 

“I think you might have competition though baby”Yuhno chuckled at the cuddling puppy.

 

Jae kissed the puppy and looked at Yuhno. Yuhno frowned that the puppy got kisses and not him.

 

“Awe Oppa do you want some too?”Jae smiled. Yuhno nodded furiously.

 

Jae leaned over and kissed him, not soft and sweet but deep and lustful. Yuhno gripped the pillow.

 

“Mmm how’s that Oppa?”Jae giggled. Yuhno sat there stunned.

 

“Uh…er….eh…um..”Yuhno shuddered.

 

“See no competition”Jae cooed and slid the tray closer to Yuhno who snapped out of it and smiled.

 

Jae flipped off his slippers and scooted closer to Yuhno resting his head against his shoulder as he ate. Yuhno would offer bites to Jae who smiled taking them.

 

Jae soon found himself having heavy eyelids and closed them. Yuhno giggled and gently helped him move to his chest. He laid back himself and Jae’s hair softly. They both soon dozed back off only to Yuhno it was sleep to Jae it was torment.

 

********JAES NIGHTMARE********

 

I am in a dark room what is up with that? Hmm I must have been super tired. Damn mind powers can’t I just sleep? Or have dreams of Yuhno. Oh look there he is Yunnie it’s me. I run to him but when I turn him around he has HIS face. I jump back scared. He says nothing but grabs me and pins me to the wall. WAIT MY BABIES!! I look down and my babies are not in my belly!! WHAT IN THE ? WHERE IS MY BABIES!!! He tells me They are born and now with him! MOTHERER GIVE ME MY BABIES I say and try to use my powers but I have none OH IM DEAD. YUNNIE HELP ME. I can feel his grimey hands on my chest. I want to throw up. I knee him in the nuts and run but he stays on my tail. he can run!!! Wait I hear something. And everything goes white.

“…e up!!”

“Baby, Jae, wake up” I hear Yuhno and Chullie waking ,me.

 

“Oh my gods baby, are you ok?”Yuhno said hovering over Jae in bed.

 

“Jesus Jae that was scary”Heechul and Hangeng said standing on the other side of him.

 

“Wha..what happened to the wall?” Jae asked seeing a scorched wall.

 

“You had a nightmare and, I came out of the shower and almost became char broiled, you threw one of those flameballs and it smashed into the wall. You were screaming my name but when I touched you It burned me”Yuhno said.

 

“Oh my god Yunnie Minhae, let me see are you ok? Chullie Hannie I didn’t get you did I?”Jae frowned checking Yuhno.

 

“Aish this guy, worrying about everyone except himself”Hangeng chuckled.

 

“Me…eh Im fine, just a stupid nightmare”Jae said wiping the sweat off his head.

 

“Here baby come let’s get you in the shower and cooled of deh?”Yuhno smiled kissing his sweaty forehead.

 

“Arasso, Minahe everyone, I guess having my old nightmares and powers is a bad mix, I probably shouldn’t have fallen asleep right after eating Minhae”Jae apologized madly.

Once Yuhno got Jae in the bathroom and close the door Jae launched himself at Yuhno gripping him tight.

 

“Oh Yunnie, I was so scared, he tried to hurt me, and took the babies, and used your body and I ran but he always kept up”Jae ran off what had happened.

 

“Baby, look at me”  Yuhno said lifting his head gently.

 

“No one will ever hurt you or Jaesun or Jiyool or any of our family, NEVER! It was just a nightmare, and everything is fine arasso?”Yuhno smiled kissing his lips softly.

 

“Arasso, but he scares me”Jae mumbled soft enough hoping to not let Yuhno hear. But he does.

                                              

“Who is he Jae?”Yuhno asked worried.

 

“Hannie do you think, he has new powers, you saw what happened when Yuhno touched him.”Chullie said cuddling close to him on the couch in Yunjae’s suite.

 

“I guess so, I mean Yuhno has that power but Jae seems to derive powers from him, or maybe the twins did it to protect Jae, but what’s odd is it hurt Yuhno, usually the twins keep him safe, So I will talk to Jr. and Minhyun about this.” Hangeng said.

 

“Why can’t they just make all of this trouble stop, the surprise will be ruined if it doesn’t”Chullie cried.

 

“Trust me honey , the surprise will happen Jr. already told us come hell or green eyed badguy it will happen for all 8 of them. Once they are bound their powers increase and become near unstoppable, as if they needed the help!!!” Hangeng smiled kissing Heechuls forehead.

 

Yuhno asked Jae once more and Jae looked at him with sad scared eyes.

 

“Kibum” Jae said with lifeless eyes. Yuhno took a sharp breath!

 

 

 

HEY GUISE DONT KILL ME YES IM EVIL AND HAD TO POST MORE YOU GUYS ARE LIKE THE BEST SUBS EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I WILL BE POSTING MORE SOON PLEASE ENJOY I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

~~~~*****K*****~~~~