I Sense Trouble

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East Part Two

 Jae opened his eyes seeing the bright sun and felt his heart stop!!! He turned over and Yuhno wasn’t next to him. He dove off the bed and threw on sweats and a t shirt. He raced through the kitchen only to be stopped by the most beautiful sight ever. There sitting on the couch in the living area was Yuhno on the floor with the twins showing them shiny toys. Jae caught his breath and stood there content and happy.

 

 

“Good morning Umma, we decided to let you sleep in, both of them have eaten and had changes, and now we are just playing want to join us?” Yuhno said sweetly.

 

 

Jae smiled and crawled over to them kissing both kids and then Yuhno. He smiled not saying anything but a simple….

 

 

“Kamsamnida” Jae watched the twins follow the shiny ball Yuhno had.

 

 

“wow that’s pretty advanced for their age Yunnie, try using something else” Jae asked. And he grabbed another less shiny toy, and they too followed that.

 

 

“So smart my little sweethearts” Jae cooed kissing them both.

 

 

“Baby, go eat your breakfast, it’s in the oven keeping warm for you” Yuhno smiled.

 

 

“How are you holding up ?” Jae asked after the nights fun.

 

 

“Er…fine…but don’t expect me to sit right for a while” Yuhno giggled.

 

 

“Omo I am sorry was I rough?” Jae said cutely whispering.

 

 

“Aniyo, but see you wait till I get my hands on you again naughty wife” Yuhno breathed in his ear and smacked his .

 

 

“Woooo, Im going to go eat” Jae giggled.

 

 

“Your Umma is so perfect my babies, always be good to him arasso? And Miss Jiyool you don’t eat your feet, Aish your brother is corrupting you.” Yuhno smiled giving her a bink to le on.

 

 

Yuhno jumped hearing a plate smash and picked up the twins carefully racing to Jae.

 

 

“Baby, whats wrong?” Yuhno asked.

 

 

“It’s Ky, we need to get there now!” Jae said.

 

 

Yuhno nodded and brought the kids to the bedroom getting them into their slings and popping Jaesun and Jiyool Securely on his chest. He tightened the straps and rushed to Jaejoong.

 

 

“Lets go baby, can you see anything else?” he asked.

 

 

“Aniyo, come on” Jae said racing ahead, Yuhno being cautious of the babies.

 

 

Jae burst through the door and found Min sitting on the couch freaking out.

 

 

“Minnie, whats wrong?” Jae asked.

 

 

“Dylan is in with KY, he’s in labor, I can’t handle him being in pain Umma, it hurts me” Min said.

 

 

“Awe sweetie it’s ok, here sit with Appa and I will go check on him arraso?” Jae smiled kissing his head and then the twins and Yun.

 

 

“It’s going to be ok kid, here hold your brother please?” Yuhno knew holding the baby would relax him.

 

 

Jae entered the room and smiled. He walked over to Ky and took his hand.

 

 

“Thank gods you’re here, can you do that mind talky thing and get those bafoons here now we need to get him to the hospital the babys heart rate is slowing” Dylan screeched.

 

 

Jae’s heart dropped and he immediately contacted Jr.

 

 

 

“Jr, please answer”

 

 

“Hey what’s up?”

 

 

“Get to Min and Ky’s now, he is in labor something is wrong”

 

 

 

“Coming now”

 

 

 

 

And within minutes they arrived. Jae walked out to Yun and Min.

 

 

“Minnie, you ready to go meet your daughter?” Jae smiled hiding the worry.

 

 

“Im scared, Umma will you guys come now?” Min asked.

 

 

“Of course baby, Come on Yunnie, here Minnie give me Jaesun and go hold Ky’s hands” Jae smiled as they walked in Yuhno knew something was wrong.

 

 

Min grabbed his wife’s hand and looked at him with such worry. Jae touched his shoulder and they were off in the mist.

 

 

As soon as they got to the hospital that same nurse, laughed and walked them to the OR. Jae Yun and Min sat there waiting for the ok to come in.

 

 

“Jr, go get Chunnie and the rest, we need them here now” Jae whispered to Jr.

 

“What’s wrong” he asked

 

 

“The baby is in distress” Jae said and Jr. grabbed Minhyun hand and misted off to gather the group.

 

 

Jae helped Min get the suit on for the OR and hugged him close. Yuhno smiled and talked to the twins.

 

 

“Guys in that room over there is your niece, she is having a little trouble, so if you could a little help would be great, if not that’s ok too” Yun smiled and Jiyool babbled.

 

 

Jae smiled at Yuhno and the nurse came out for Changmin. He looked at Yuhno and Jae.

 

 

“Go baby, go take care of your wife and daughter neh?” Jae smiled.

 

 

“You got this kid, see you in a few minutes oh and don’t look TRUST ME!” Yuhno giggled.

 

 

Jae walked over and took Jiyool from her sling and smiled leaning his head on Yuhno.

 

 

“I got a feeling MiCha is going to be a tough kid” Yuhno giggled.

 

 

“Well guess what once she comes we are grandparents” Jae laughed.

 

 

“HOLYSHINKI” Yuhno chuckled.

 

 

“Yeah old man!” Jae laughed.

 

 

“Okay Old….” Jae stopped him.

 

 

“If you value your family jewels you wont” Jae laughed.

 

 

“Ouch, no thanks I love you Mrs. Jung” Yuhno saved himself.

 

 

“I love you too Mr. Jung” Jae sighed.

 

 

About 30 minutes later the nurse came out smiling. Jae jumped up carefully with Jiyool.

 

 

“She came out just perfect, and very hungry it’s the cutest thing” The nurse giggled.

 

 

“What about my sons?” Yuhno asked before Jae could.

 

 

“Both good, well Changmin-sshi passed out but he’s fine and Kyuhyun-sshi is just fine”. Yuhno smiled and Jae winked to Chun who slipped into the OR.

 

 

Soon after Changmin came out with a small bundle in his arms his face was tear stained and the smile was brilliant. He walked over to Jae and Yuhno.

 

 

“Umma, Appa, Jaesun, Jiyool meet Shim MiCha my beautiful sweet daughter” Min shone brightly.

 

 

Omo, baby shes beautiful, shes got your lips and apparently your finger” Jae giggled touching her tiny face.

 

 

“Good job kiddo, shes perfect I am very proud of you, look Jiyool Jaesun this is your niece, protect her neh?” Yuhno said facing all 3 to themselves.

 

 

“I am going with her to get her checkup and shots, thank you Umma and Appa for making me man up” Min said as they hugged carefully.

 

 

“We love you all three of you, neh we will head home now and let the others know to come tomorrow and give you some times with your beauties arasso?” Yuhno smiled.

 

 

“Neh, Kamsamnida Appa” Min smiled and walked with the nurse to the doorway.

 

 

Jae and Yun arrived back at the suites and informed every one of the newest DBSK Princess. Yuhno took a shower and then Jae did when Jae showered Yuhno got the kids changed and ready to feed before bed.

 

 

“Lets surprise Umma with the onesies Appa got neh?” He cooed to the twins.

 

 

Jae came out and smiled seeing his little family waiting for him on the bed. Yuhno reached out a bottle, and laughed when Jiyool grunted for it.

 

 

“Aish, beautiful food child you are” Jae giggled and took her to feed her, he noticed the shirts and bit his lip.

 

 

“Yunnie? Where did these come from they are perfect Omo” Jae sad looking at both.

 

 

“I got them the other day when I went to market, and I knew they were meant for them” Yuhno smiled and fed Jaesun.

 

 

“I love you Yunnie” Jae smiled leaning on his shoulder and feeding Jiyool.

 

 

“I love you too baby” he replied feeding Jaesun.

 

 

Soon the babies were sleeping in their arms and they carefully tucked them in their crib, and then tucked themselves in for a good nights sleep, or some sleep.

 

BABY MICHA

THE ONSIES YUHNO BOUGHT FOR THE TWINS (SEE THE NOD TO UMMA?)

 

HEY GUISE SO BAD NEWS PHOTOBUCKET ALL THE PICS PREVIOUS TO THIS CHAPTER ARE DOWN UNTIL MID WEEK I WILL HAVE UP I HATE IT. BUT I WILL NOT  STOP WRITING AND I AM USING MY SIDE ACCT FOR NEW PICTURES SO HAVE NO FEAR. AND WELCOME SHIM MICHA TO THE MIX ISNT SHE PRECIOUS!!! ANYWAYS MORE TO COME  ANGST< FLUFF

 

 

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

 

~*~*~**~*K~*~*~*~~*