Arrivals

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East Part Two

 “Okay we are here” Aron said reaching for Kiyeons hand quickly seeing she was ready to cry.

 

“Come here my love its ok, Jae is a strong prince he will be ok I promise” Aron smiled pulling her into his arms.

 

“He’s like a big brother to me, I want my niece and nephew to be ok” She sobbed into his chest.

 

“And they will be, here come sit and I will sit with you until you are calm arraso?” Aron said pulling her to a couch and her cheek.

 

“Aron, I want to have children with you” Kiyeon said for the first time.

 

Aron felt his heart stop, his stomach felt like a running of the bulls, and his brain was like scrambled eggs. But his heart spoke for him.

 

“I love you so much Kiyeoniiee, and when it comes I will welcome it with open arms and heart, to bear children with you is more than I can ever dream for” Aron said blushing.

 

In the bedroom was a different story everyone had gathered in the room. Yuhno did not budge an inch from Jae’s side. And No one dared try to move him. For fear of becoming char broiled.

 

“Ok guys listen to me carefully arraso? We have to do a c section so I need a hospital, but I don’t know if he will make it in time, so can we use the mist?” Dylan asked.

 

“It is the only logical way to do this, we need to bring Yoochun, Kho, Dylan, Yuhno, and Junsu with us to provide us with things we will need” Jr. said

 

“And then the rest will follow” Minhyun smiled.

 

“Let’s go now we have no more time to wait” Dylan said taking her body close to everyone but not letting go of Jae.

 

The mist carried them to a spot in the hospital where it was safe, Kho found a wheelchair and Yuhno got him into it and they sped to the main entrance.

 

“My wife is having our babies” Yuhno said to the nurse, who immediately knew who it was.

 

“I am his doctor, we need a OR stat and I need little staff as we need the privacy” Dylan shouted.

 

“Then come with me please” the nurse said rushing them to a room.

 

“Okay Jae listen I am doing this one, no one else, we are family and I will not let you hurt arraso?” Dylan said looking into his eyes.

 

“And Yuhno will be right with you” she added

 

“Yunnie, no matter what please protect our babies’ Deh?” Jae said writhing in pain.

 

“Yah, don’t talks like that baby we will do it together” Yuhno said biting back his tears.

 

Kho ushered everyone out of the room except the nurse herself Jae and Yuhno. They got Jae settled into the bed and wheeled him to the operating room.

 

“Yuhno wait right here arraso, I will be fast but I need to set him up for the c section, and I need you to get scrubs on arraso?” Dylan said taking Yuhno’s free hand.

 

“I can’t leave his side Dylan I won’t” Yuhno cringed.

 

“Please trust that I will keep him safe and it will only be a few minutes I promise you” Dylan added.

 

Yuhno felt the fire coming and tried so hard to hold back, he wasn’t mad at Dylan he just felt fear for his wife and his children. Dylan’s eyes widened, and Jae grabbed his hand.

 

“Yunnie, its ok just do as she says, please look at me” Jae whimpered.

 

Dylan watched as the blue flames erupted from Yuhno’s fingers she stepped back a little, worried at Jae taking the flames into his hand yet he seemed unharmed the minute Yuhno faced Jae, the flames began to dissipate Dylan smiled.

 

“Ok but Dylan keep him safe I beg of you” Yuhno said biting back his tears again.

 

“On my life Yun, I swear, now lets bring the twins home deh?” Dylan smiled as she and the nurse pushed Jae away into the OR.

 

Yuhno dropped to his knees right there. He felt so helpless, he knew it was early for the babies to come, he ran through his mind what he could have done different, maybe he shouldn’t have made love to him, maybe the wedding was to much stress, he wanted to help but didn’t know what to do, the tears finally broke the surface. He felt hands on his shoulders.

 

Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin stood there, surrounding their leader, their brother, their father, their member their friend.

 

“Appa it will be ok, trust in Umma” Changmin said.

 

 

“Yun, we all know Jae is too strong to let this or anything keep him from you” Chun said.

 

“Yun, soon you get to hold your children, please smile for that” Junsu said.

 

Yuhno stood up and the 4 of them hugged each other tightly.

 

“Yun, lets get these ridiculously ugly clothes on you so you can go be with Jae” Heechul came in.

 

The group chuckled and Yuhno suited up, just in time for the nurse to bring him back into the room. As he walked away he glanced back at the group every single one of them putting up the victory sign. He took a deep breath and entered the room. Where he felt his heart sink.

 

Jae was laying on an operating table a curtain draped across his chest obstructing his view from the chest down, he was wearing oxygen (nasal cannula not mask) and he was hooked up to beeping machines. He turned his head and his eyes lit up seeing Yuhno.

 

Yuhno twirled and posed earning a giggle from Jae.

 

“New fashion statement for the group, what do you think baby?” Yuhno smirked.

 

“I think I am keeping you away from Chullie” Jae grinned and Yuhno kissed his forehead sitting in the chair placed right beside his head.

 

“Yunnie, I am scared” Jae whimpered.

 

“I know baby, I am too but I am right here, and Dylan is the best that’s why we love her so much” Yuhno smiled reassuring Jae.

 

“Yah, that’s the only reason you love me im offended” Dylan chuckled.

 

“Okay guys let’s get these sweet things born arasso?” she added.

 

“can I have a general scalpel please” Dylan asked. The nurse handing her the scalpel.

 

“Okay Jae tell me if you feel even a bit of pain, pressure is ok, but anything even a pinch tell me arasso” Dylan said to him.

 

Yuhno leaned his head down close to Jae’s and hummed softly in his ear. It relaxed Jae very much. Dylan smiled as she worked on birthing the babies.

 

“Adson clamps please” she added.

 

“Yunnie, im going to have a scar” Jae frowned.

 

“Mmmm y if you ask me” Yun said causing Jae to blush.

 

“Okay guys I am going to bring out baby 1 now get ready for pressure like I told you Jae.” Dylan said.

 

Yuhno took Jae’s hand into his and kept humming using his free hand to his hair gently.

 

The room was silent except for the beeping of the monitors and the movement of the surgery. Jae bit his lip. And then……….

 

 

 

 

 

HEY GUISE MULTIPLE UPDATE TODAY!!! CLIFFHANGER......*HIDES FROM BRICKS*  PLEASE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT ME AND COMMENT ME GOSH I FEEL SO SPECIAL WHEN YOU DO!!! MORE TO COME STAY TUNED.

 

 

<3 Yuki my shimai aeru <3

<3 Oppa <3

<3 My Doll <3

<3 Wifey <3

 

 

KAMSAMNIDA

ARIGATO

 

~**~*~K~*~*~*~