Eternity Is Not Long Enough

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East Part Two

 Jae was getting ready for the night out. He called Dylan and invited her over. Yuhno also wanted to speak to her. He walked into his closet to pick out an outfit for the night and saw a note hanging from the light switch. He smiled.

 

Sweet Jaejoong,

 

Did you miss me in those few days of no hearing from me? I hope you are not missing me too much, your next clue will be found in your outfit. But to find which one you simply have to HUG it to find out. And that will be your last clue.

 

J

 

Jaejong smiled,  but he frowned realizing his outfits are in storage. He would take Heechul tomorrow and retrieve the outfits to find his last clue. He had to think of which outfit. Then it hit him the outfit he wore when he first perfrmed HUG it had to be it. He giggled and stuffed the note away and headed downstairs.

 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

 

Yuhno opened the door and greeted Dylan, who looked very pretty. She giggled and came in.

 

“Dylan I need to ask you something, I need a huge favor well more like two, but hey whos’ counting” Yuhno laughed.

 

“Sure anything Yun, what’s up?” She replied.

 

“First favor well ….” He whispered all the details of the surprise and she clapped and giggled and agreed to help.

 

“That’s a no brainer Yun, Im in!! What’s the second?” She added

 

“I would like to know if you would mind living here until the kids come. I am sure it would make Jae less worried, and I know it would make me less worried, and with everyone else you care for in the compound, it makes sense, we have a huge guest room too” Yuhno smiled.

 

“I think that’s a great idea Yun, here’s my question to you if you promise not to laugh?” She asked.

 

“Lay it on me” Yuhno replied.

 

“Does Baekho come over a lot?” She asked blushing cherry red.

 

“Kind of but I am sure we will see him a lot more now” Yuhno chuckled and patted her shoulder.

 

“Okay so tonight I will pack up and move in the morning if that’s ok with you and Jae?” She asked.

 

“Sounds great Min and I will help get you settled” Yuhno smiled as Jae walked down the stairs.

 

“Dylan you came, Omo you look so cute” Jae smiled putting his earring in.

 

“Talk about cute damn Jae, it should be illegal to be that pregnant and that hot” Dylan giggled.

 

“I agree with Dylan baby, white hot!!” Yuhno smiled and wrapped his arm around Jae kissing his cheek.

 

“Aish, I look a mess I miss my feet” Jae frowned.

 

“I see them and they are there and cute as heck” Yuhno smiled.

 

They finished getting ready and Jae was very excited that Dylan was moving in. They got into the car, and headed to the restaurant where everyone was meeting. Once they arrived they all got seated. Jae noticed Kho hadn’t come and he was concerned it would bother Dylan. He nudged Aron.

 

“Hey where’s your brother?” He asked.

 

“He’s getting something for you know who, he is trying to make a good impression” Aron smiled.

 

“Awe so cute I think she has tamed him and hasn’t even tried” Jae giggled.

 

Changmin tapped Arons shoulder. Aron leaned towards him and smiled.

 

“Come to the deck with me I need to speak with you” Changmin said. Aron nodded and the two walked outside.

 

“What’s up Min?” Aron asked. Only to be blindsided with a hug.

 

Uh…W..What was that for?” Aron asked dumbfounded.

 

“For protecting my sister, when things got bad, I can never repay you for that” Min smiled.

 

“I did it because I think I am in love with her” Aron smiled.

 

“Do right by her arasso?” Min asked.

 

“I could never do wrong she is perfect, and I mean that” Aron smiled.

 

“Good turn around” Min said. Aron turned and standing behind him was Kiyeon in a cute pink dress, blushing and hearing everything said.

 

“K…Kiyeonnie?” Aron said in disbelief.

 

“And Aron, she knows about Us, and You and she will keep our secret, because well I will let her tell you” Min smiled hugging him again and hugging and kissing his little sister.

 

“Be good to him rugrat or I will put you in a pot and eat you!” Min said playfully .

 

“Aron, as my brother said I will keep your secret, and the reason why….Well I am in love with you too, so much” Kiyeon said looking down.

 

Aron pulled her into his arms and kissed her head softly. He felt alive for the first time in hundreds of years.

 

“I..Love you  Kwak Young Min” She said using his proper name.

 

“And I Love you Shim Kiyeon” He smiled lifting her face and kissing her softly.

 

“Shall we join everyone?” She asked Aron nodded and they laced hands walking in, where they met with applause.

 

“Oh for goodness sake you guys” Aron blushed and pulled out her chair. Changmin and KY smiled brightly.

 

Soon after Kho arrived looking dashing in a dress shirt and nice jeans. His hair was done neatly.  Jae giggled seeing the flowers and Yuhno smiled. He walked up behind Dylan and put them in front of her and she gasped.

 

“For you, though I think you are much much prettier” Kho smiled.

 

“Omo they are beautiful kamsamnida DongHo, I really like them” Dylan blushed and smelled the boquet.

 

Kho sat down next to her and smiled. Jr. then stood up and tapped his glass. Everyone paid attention.

 

“So we are all here tonight to celebrate many things. First things first. To Our Family, for defeating obstacles when they come” Jr winked. Everyone knew he meant for killing s, but with Dylan there he couldn’t say it.

 

“Secondly, to all the pregnant people here, Congrats and Kamsamnida for allowing us to be part of your lives and the babies. And I have news on that front for everyone. Today I found out that my best friend, my partner, my love Min is now among the ranks of the pregnant with our first child. I am so excited you have no idea” Jr blushed and Min kissed his cheek.

 

Everyone clapped and cheered. Min and Jr. were about 30 shades of red, by the time the applause died down. Jae noticed that Aron was securely holding Kiyeon and Kho  was holding Dylans hand cutely. He reached over and took Yuhnos hand, he knew what was next.

 

“And I have saved the best for last” Jr smiled walking over to Min and taking his hands in his and then dropping to one knee. Min gasped.

 

“Hwang Min Hyun,  we have been together for a LONG time, you are my best friend, my confidant, my partner,  my better half, my lover, an d most importantly my soul. I know I was born to love you, and when you accepted me I felt reborn. MinMee, I love you with every thing I have in me and I want to spend my eternity with you. Will you please marry me?” Jr said fighting his tears. Min on the other hand was bawling.

 

“Yes…………..yes.omo….yes” Min replied falling into his arms as Jr. slipped a beautiful ring on his hand.

 

The group went into a loud applause and cheer mode, you could almost hear the earth rattling. Jae laid his head on Yuhno’s shoulder.

 

“Yunnie, they are going to be forever…” Jae said.

 

Yuhno lifted Jae’s head and brought his lips to his. He kissed him softly and smiled looking into his beautiful blue eyes.

 

“Eternity is not long enough” Yuhno said and Jae captured his lips again.

 

 

 

 

MINHYUNS RING

DYLANS FLOWERS

 

 

 

HEY GUISE SO I DECIDED TO BE FLUFFY WITH ALL THE ANGST AND STUFF COMING I WANTED TO ADD A LITTLE FLUFFY!!! PLEASE DONT KILL ME I LOVE YOU ALL AND COMMMENT ME PLEASE I LOVE THEM. OH AND I MADE THE PICTURE MAIN I THOUGHT IT WAS PERFECT LET ME KNOW

 

 

<3 Yuki & Junnie I love you both <3

<3 My Crush, Are you the one? <3

<3 Wifey BREATHE <3

<3 Doll Smile <3

 

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

 

~*~*~*~*K~*~*~*~*~