Bonding Of a Duck and A Mouse!!

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East Part Two

 

(Jr. Blue/Yoochun Red/Junsu/Green)

 

“You ready my boy?” Junsu’s mother asked him sweetly.

 

“Beyond ready Umma, I love you” Junsu replied smiling linking arms with his mother and brother.

 

“Let’s go get you hitched bro!” Juhno smiled.

 

Junsu bit his trembling lip and walked to Yoochun with a brilliant smile fighting the tears already. When he approached him he smiled realizing his emotional man was already a mess.

 

 

 

“Please be seated”

 

“First I ask who gives this bride away”

 

“His brother and I do”

 

They hugged and kissed them both and got to their seats with Jae’s parents and the others.

 

“We are all gathered here today to witness and celebrate the love of Park Yoochun and Kim Junsu. If there be any objections please speak now or forever remain silenced”

 

As expected no one spoke.

 

“Marriage isn’t a step to be taken  lightly or with any reservation. It is the binding of two souls destined to walk together, and with my friends Yoochun and Junsu the path has never been more clear or loving.”

 

“ Now I will ask Yoochun to speak to his bride, with an open heart and  I will just place this box of tissues here because I learned the first time around”

 

The audience laughed at Jr. comment.

 

 

“Junsu I look at you and I see my best friend, your energy and your passion inspire me in ways I never thought possible. Your inner beauty, so strong, that I know longer fear being myself. I know longer fear at all. I never thought that I could find someone that I could love that would love me back unconditionally. Even when we are apart you are always with me, and you aremy soulmate. You give me purpose when I feel I have none. Without you my soul would be empty, my heart broken, my being incomplete. I thank the gods everyday that you were brought into my life, and I thank you for loving me.  My beautiful duck I love you.”

 

The audience giggled through the sobs and Junsu blushed.

 

“And now Junsu, speak with an open heart and well yeah you know the rest”

 

The audience giggled.

 

“ Yoochun since we have been together, you have provided me with strength, security, confidence, honesty, love & plenty of much needed guidance.  Where there has been cold, you have brought warmth; where my life was dark, you have brought light. In my darkest trouble, in my coldest silence, I looked for you and you were there. You are truly my knight in shining armor. You may not realize it but you have helped me and saved me in so many ways and I love you for that. 
 I am honored that you will have me as your wife and I am proud to have you as my husband. I believe that we were meant to be from the start & I will always love you with all my heart. My greasy Chunnie I love you.”

 

The audience again sobbed and laughed. Even his brother.

 

 

And now we will unite you both in heart, mind, and soul please repeat after me”

 

 

 “I, Park Yoochun, take you, Kim Junsu, to be my friend, my lover, the Umma of my child Junichi and my Wife. I will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow, in times of failure and in times of triumph. I promise to cherish and respect you, to care and protect you, to comfort and encourage you, and stay with you, for all eternity. “

 

Chunnie places the finger on Su’s finger Su notices the ring and smiles brightly.

 

 

“I, Kim Junsu, take you, Park Yoochun, to be my friend, my lover, the Appa of my child Junichi and my Husband. I will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow, in times of failure and in times of triumph. I promise to cherish and respect you, to care and protect you, to comfort and encourage you, and stay with you, for all eternity. “

 

Junsu puts the ring on Chuns finger and realizes the rings are matching he fights back tears more now.

 

 

“And with this union I declare that you Park Yoochun and you Kim Junsu are now bonded by the gods and by the heavens Ladies and Gentlemen please allow me to introduce with great pleasure and great love Mr. and Mr. Park Yoochun, You can now kiss your dolphin duckbutt!”

 

The audience laughed and cheered.

 

The two headed up the aisle to Jae and Yuhno who were both obviously crying and they all hugged.

 

“Jae we are married now can you believe it?” Junsu asked Jaejoong.

 

“Chun, can you believe we just married the two most amazing people in the entire universe?” Yuhno replied.

 

Next up Siwon and Karam………

 

 

 

 

YOOSU

YEWOOK

RENMIN

 

 

YAY HI GUISE 2 DOWN OMO THIS IS SO MUCH FUN I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING MY WORK AND ITS NOT LAMESAUCE!!! UP NEXT IS THE LAST GUARDIAN WHO ISNT MARRIED OMO SUCH A CUTIE PATOOTIE I LOVE YOU GUYS COMMENT PLEASE I NEEEDDDDDDDDDDD IT

 

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

 

~*~*~*~*K~*~*~*~*