NO NOT YET!!!!

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East Part Two

 

Jae, Kyu, and Heechul were the first ones to wake up from the needed naps. Instantly they started planning a little get together for the babies coming home.

 

 

 

“We need to get food, like we could do an American style barbeque neh Umma?” Kyu smiled.

 

 

“Neh, good idea Kyu baby, so lets see hamburgers, hotdogs, chips, condiments omo and a cake we need cake” Jae smiled.

 

 

Kyu turned red and turned away.

 

 

“Yah, you two have a twisted sense of ” Heechul laughed knowing why Kyu blushed.

 

 

“Aunty it’s mostly……ah who the hell am I kidding, and food is just heaven!!!” Kyu giggled. Jaejoong rolled his eyes.

 

 

 

“Yah like your life is normal Chullie” Jaejoong retaliated.

 

 

 

“It’s not, its ing fantastic” Heechul said proudly.

“U…Umma….where is Wonnie?” Karam came out looking  very upset and stumbling.

 

 

 

“He went to get stuff for the party with Appa and the other knuckledheads, whats wrong Rammie?” Heechul asked sensing something wrong?

 

 

 

“I….I think Im having the baby” Karam broke down in tears.

 

 

 

“Omo, let’s get him in the car I’ll call Hannie and Won, Jae you come with me Kyu you help Rammie to the car?”Heechul screeched nearly yanking Jae to the living room of Jaejoongs house.

 

 

“..he’s only 8 months Jae, my baby and my grandbaby” Heechul lost it.

 

 

 

“Yah calm down, it will be ok, have you forgotten who we are?” Jae giggled.

 

 

“I can already see her and shes fine” Jae soothingly whispered.

 

 

Heechul sniffed and looked at Jae with scared hopeful eyes.

 

 

“Sh…She’s ok? And my baby boy?” Heechul asked.

 

 

“Neh fine also… now lets go grandma” Jae giggled pulling him this time.

 

 

“Ill call Yunnie on Jaebook, way faster neh” Jae smiled putting Heechul in the car , He got into the driver seat

 

 

“Yunnie”

 

“Hey baby, feeling ok?”

 

 

“Neh, but um get to the hospital”

 

 

“ whats wrong, is it Jaesun, Jiyool did she really eat her brother?”

 

 

“kekeke no silly man Karam is in labor”

 

 

“Oh joy Siwon is going to spazz”

 

 

“Hey you’re the big god like man now do you think you can do what the gods do?”

 

 

“I don’t know haven’t thought about it I’ll try”

 

 

“Yah don’t land in a cow pasture neh”

 

 

“Thanks for the belief in me baby”

 

 

 

“Just kidding Yunniebear just aim for a empty spot”

 

 

“too late”

 

 

 

 

Jaejoong nearly fainted when in front of his parked car stood Yun, Changmin, Hangeng and Siwon.

 

 

“HOLY CRAP” Heechul screeched.

 

 

 

“OMO THEY CAN TRANSPORT” Kyu giggled waving to his husband.

 

 

“OH THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN” Jae said smiling.

 

Yuhno rushed over to the door and Jae rolled the window down.

 

 

“Oh my gods baby did you see did you see” Yuhno said excitedly.

 

 

“Neh, now ppalli ppalli drag them to your car let’s go “ Jae giggled and kissed him gently.

 

 

The two cars raced to the hospital, and Heechul called Dylan who was out with Baekho. He laughed as she barely made it out of her chair she got so excited. Kho called the others to give them a heads up and they too raced to the hospital.

 

 

 

They arrived and Dylan showed right up getting them situated. Karam was in a lot of pain. Siwon was so worried. His soft side showed up very hard.

 

 

 

“W…Wonnie….it hurt’s so much” Karam said during a big contraction.

 

 

“I know ladybug your doing so well you look so beautiful I love you so much” Siwon said holding his hands rubbing his tummy and kissing his forehead.

 

 

 

Even Heechul left them alone, he knew this was a very important bonding time for them, as much as he wanted to kick Siwon out a window and protect and comfort Karam at that moment.

 

 

“Chullie your going to wear a hole in the floor sit down” Junsu giggled.

 

 

Dylan came down the hall rushing. She smiled and stopped.

 

 

“Guys, I know your freaking out, but like before same way neh?” She smiled.

 

 

“Yes boss” Yoochun giggled.

 

 

“Smartass” Dylan laughed and went in the room.

 

 

“Im here guys, lets have this baby neh?” Dylan smiled as Siwon helped Karam up for the numbing medicine.

 

 

“Your doing so good ladybug, Im so proud your my wife, and your giving me such a wonderful gift” Siwon cooed calming him.

 

 

“I love you too Wonnie, but you are never touching me a……oh that’s niceee” Karam said as the numbing took effect.

 

 

“You were saying baby?” Siwon laughed.

 

 

“Okay now Karam tell me if you feel pain neh, pressure or pinching without pan is ok” Dylan told him

 

 

“Arasso” Karam responded.

 

 

Dylan made the incisions and Karam felt the pressure she talked about. Dylan smiled as she pulled out baby Sayoko, and quickly cleaned her up, waiting for the first cry.

 

 

“WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” it came.

 

 

Siwon felt tears pouring down his face, and Karam was smiling and sobbing as well. A nurse came over with the pink rather large newborn baby girl.

 

 

“Say hello to your parents little one”  she said handing her to Siwon.

 

 

“I…am I holding her right?” Siwon asked sniffing off the tears.

 

 

“Neh, see just support her head and neck, ahhh look your natural” The nurse smiled.

 

 

“Wonnie, is she ok, all 10 fingers and toes?” Karam asked worried.

Siwon checked and counted and smiled.

 

 

“All 20 baby, and she’s beautiful oh my so beautiful like her Umma” Siwon cooed and leaned down bringing Sayoko to Karams face.

 

 

“Hey there baby girl, you scared us but you’re ok and here now and we will take care of you and love you forever” Karam said kissing her pink cheeks.

 

 

Karam sniffed and looked at her in awe. Siwons heart was fluttering. He was holding his daughter, and right next to his wife, the man he had loved for so long.

 

 

“Okie Dokie, Karam your set, now just need Siwon to take little miss to her checkup and you know the rest.” Dylan giggled.

 

 

The nurse escorted Siwon and Sayoko to the nursery for her checkup and shots. Yoochun snuck in and did his work and snuck back out.

 

 

“Yah I should get paid for this” He giggled on his way out.

 

 

“Oh hush up Mickey Mouse” Dylan laughed.

 

 

“Okay Karam now remember you just got cut open so act it” Dylan smiled.

 

 

“Easy” Karam said laying back on the bed.

 

 

Karam was brought to his own room and was joined by his daughter and husband.

 

 

“how’d she do?” Karam asked.

 

 

“She did amazing, but please don’t make me take her for shots, I cried she didn’t even feel it” Siwon said handing her to her Umma.

 

 

“Awww Wonnie, such a sweet Appa” Karam said kissing his cheek.

KNOCK KNOCK

 

 

 

“come on in” Siwon said.

 

 

“OMO MY BABIES” Heechul giggled rushing to the bed.

 

 

“Umma, say hello to Choi Sayoko, your granddaughter” Karam said holding her up to Heechul.

 

 

“Omo she’s fabulous, like her halamoni” Heechul said cuddling her.

 

 

Hangeng was sobbing and Yuhno pushed him over to the baby.

 

 

“M…my beautiful precious first grand baby” Hangeng sniffed touching her in Heechuls arms.

 

 

“Oh Appa your so adorable” Karam giggled.

 

 

“Yah your acting like the wives now” Heechul pointed to Siwon and Hangeng.

 

 

“Am not” Siwon sniffed.

 

 

“don’t argue with your mother in law I WILL WIN” Heechul said handing Sayoko to Jaejoong who cooed and smiled at her.

 

 

“Yunnie, isn’t she precious” Jae smiled.

 

 

“Neh, like my wife and kids” Yuhno smiled.

 

 

“Siwon your never touching my baby again, see all the pain he was in you big meanie” Heechul said hugging Karam.

 

“Oh hell no Umma, he’s touching me……Bet your I will top him though” Karam giggled causing the room to laugh.

 

 

Siwon looked at the other husbands and made the oh no face.

 

 

 

HEY GUISE IM SORRY FOR THE LONG GAP IN UPDATES I IM SORRY, BUT WITH ALL GOING ON WITH DBSK I NEEDED TO WALK AWAY AND BREATHE. I HOPE THIS CHAPTER WASNT BAD, I WORKED HARD TO MAKE SURE IT WAS SOMETHING FUN, WASNT READY FOR ANGST OR BAD GUYS JUST YET. I AM SLOWLY GETTING BACK INTO THE SWING OF THINGS SO ENJOY AND BE HONEST (BE NICE) AND COMMENT ME UP

 

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

 

*~*~~*~*~*K~**~****