Final Movie

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East Part Two

 

Jaejoong and Kiyeon slipped into the dressing room acting as if they were just trying the things on and quickly got into their magical outfits of choice. Jaejoong watched Kiyeon change into him and it shocked him. Kiyeon giggled and Jae looked like he was about to pass out.

 

 

 

“Holy crap that’s weird” Jae smiled and began to drink his own magical cocktail.

 

 

 

 

 

And right there Jaejoong turned into Kiyeon. She gasped and giggled. Jaejoong hugged her closely and whispered.

 

 

 

 

“I will never be able to repay for this for our family” Jae smiled.

 

 

 

 

“Don’t worry Jae Jae I got this in the bag” Kiyeon winked and slipped out acting full on Jaejoong.

 

 

 

 

 

Jae stood there a moment in awe that he was now someone else. And to top that off he was a girl.

 

 

 

 

 

“Holy Moses I have s!!!” Jae blushes and looked around before touching them and made a face.

 

 

 

 

 

“Ick they are like those stress ball things , yuck” Jae blushed again and slipped out.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey Kiyeon, Jaejoong and I are gonna stay and shop more why don’t you and Kyu head home neh?” Heechul said.

 

 

 

 

“Sure my feet hurt anyways, who would have thought gay men shop this much and don’t show one ounce of pain” Jaejoong in Kiyeon form laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey we aren’t that bad, we just got stamina” Heechul cracked a joke.

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol and Luhan walked over and smiled bowing. Kiyeon grinned and put a shirt up to himself.

 

 

 

 

 

“What do you guys think?  Yunnie approval?” Kiyeon chuckled to herself .

 

 

 

 

Heechul watched as Jaejoong in Kiyeon for and Kyu headed out to the car, where they would stay.

 

 

 

 

“I think it makes your abs look even firmer then they are” Chanyeol smiled.

 

 

 

 

“Is Appa Kyuhyun ok?” Luhan asked Heechul wondering why he didn’t stop to hug him or more!

 

 

 

 

“Neh kiddo he’s just getting Kiyeon addicted to his love of video games, they ran to the video game complex” Heechul smiled fake.

 

 

 

 

“Oh okay, what are you guys up to we are gonna go see the new movie at the cinema would you have time to join us?” Chanyeol asked politely.

 

 

 

 

“I  think that sounds fun we haven’t been to a movie in so long” Kiyeon giggled.

 

 

 

 

“Our treat” Chanyeol smiled.

 

 

 

 

“We will meet you at the cinema in say 45 minutes we have a few more things to get does that sound well?” Heechul asked.

 

 

 

 

 

“Of course we look forward to seeing you there” Chanyeol bowed and winked at Kiyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

The two skipped off , and they waited for them to be a good distance away. Kiyeon let out a breath like she had been holding it in the whole time.

 

 

 

 

“Your doing perfect Kiki just flow, and remember your Jaejoong” Heechul reminded her.

 

 

 

 

About an hour later Heechul and Kiyeon showed up to see the two boys eagerly waiting for them to come.

 

 

 

 

“Hey over here” Chanyeol flagged them down.

 

 

 

 

“Mianhae for being late, I saw the cutest things for my kids and had to order them” Kiyeon smiled.

 

 

 

 

“You’re a good Umma Jaejoong, very beautiful quality to have” Chanyeol said.

 

 

 

 

 

“I do my best with what I am given” Kiyeon replied.

 

 

 

 

 

“Movies beginning lets go” Luhan said eagerly.

 

 

 

 

The four headed to the cinema entrance and Kiyeon looked at Heechul who nodded he would be there every step of the way. Little did any of them know they weren’t alone in that dark theater.

 

 

 

 

“Babe that’s not the box of candy” Bae giggled.

 

 

 

 

“mmm I know !” Replied Dylan.

 

 

 

 

“Here they come” Bae threw a popcorn piece at his brothers head.

 

 

 

“Yah quit it oh” Aron near growled knowing his beautiful Kiyeon was there with them jerks.

 

 

 

“Guys stop or they will know we are here” Jr said snuggling against his Minhyun.

 

 

 

“Quiet or im gonna lace your lips with barbed vines and kick your god asses” Junsu giggled as he dropped down below the set line erupting a soft moan from Yoochun.

 

 

 

 

“Oh come on here now” Yesung sighed.

 

 

 

 

“Its not like we are who we really are guys” Sungmin giggled.

 

 

 

 

“Why the HELL am I a girl” Ren pouted.

 

 

 

Jr. looked around for any mortal and nodded putting a lock on the cinema door. This would end soon the only people who could enter his magical lock were the others.