DBSK

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East Part Two

 

“Chunnie baby, can you change the baby please!” Junsu called from the kitchen.

 

 

“Sure thing beautiful butted wife of mine” Yoochun giggled.

 

 

Yoochun headed to Junichi’s room and smiled as his baby boy was standing in his crib cooing with a bright smile.

 

 

“Well what do we have here is my big man standing HONEY COME QUICK” Yoochun called Junsu who came so fast he slid into the room.

 

 

“Omo my little man look at you” Junsu cooed rushing over plastering his bald head with kisses.

 

 

“I am taking pictures this is so awesome” Yoochun smiled snapping tons of pictures with his cell phone.

 

 

“Send one to all the family they are gonna love this” Junsu said picking up Junichi and changing him anyways.

 

 

“We need to buy him sneakers now!” Junsu smiled.

 

 

“Maybe he will do it tonight for the guys” Yoochun smiled.

 

 

Jae had called a dinner, but only for the 5 members of dbsk spouses and kids, because with the kids growing and the deadline for the hiatus coming they wanted to reconnect on their own lev el.  Yuhno loved the idea and went out to buy seats for all the kids. He had to drag Changmin with him. Jae and KY stayed to cook.

 

 

“Chunnie, Jae said to bring any new songs  you have, I think tonight is going to be awesome” Junsu smiled.

 

 

“Neh I miss smiling and singing just as the Dong Bang Boys” Yoochun added.

 

 

“Well, I mean things have changed dramatically to say the least but we still got it im not worried” Junsu smiled, as Yoochun put his arms around him from behind.

 

 

“Oh Neh baby you soooo still got it” Yoochun said smiling.

 

 

“Yah not in front of Junichi, your going to corrupt his fragile mind” Junsu grinned.

 

 

“Yes dear” Yoochun pouted and leaned over kissing Junichis little feet.

 

 

“B aby were back and we brought provisons for the anklebiters” Yuhno giggled.

 

 

“Ok Yunnie, set them up We will bring you boys lunch” Jae smiled at KY.

 

 

“Could you both come here for a second we need your eyes” Yuhno smiled at Changmin.

 

 

“One minute be right there boys” Jae said.

 

 

Yuhno and Changmin stopped and got them both gifts for being so good to them and wonderful Umma’s to the children.

 

 

“What’s up Yunnie” Jae came in rubbing his aproned belly.

 

 

Yun and Min pulled out red boxes and handed them to their spouses. KY squeaked and Jae blushed.

 

 

“Yah what’s this it’s not our anniversaries and I didn’t pop out these babies yet?” Jae asked.

 

 

“Just because Umma we want you both to feel special like you make us feel everyday” Min smiled proudly.

 

 

“Aigoo these two boys!” Jae smiled and opened his box.

 

 

“Oh my god Yunnie, it’s beautiful Omo is it the Trinity holy crap it’s so pretty” Jae squeaked out putting it on his finger.

 

 

“Your much prettier my love” Yuhno said hugging Jae tightly.

 

 

KY opened his and his jaw dropped. He instantly jumped in Changmins arms. Changmin smiled goofily.

 

 

“You are the best husband EVER” KY said.

 

 

“Yah thanks babymin” Yuhno scoffed.

 

 

KY giggled and kissed Changmin all over his face. Jae laughed and put his back against Yuns chest and wrapped his arms around his shoulders.

 

 

Jae kissed Yuhno and him and Ky retreated back to the kitchen. Yuhno and Changmin high fived and started putting the playland thing together as well as the seating and resting area for the kids.

 

 

“Screw Y goes into hole J “Yuhno said.

 

 

Changmin bursted into a fit of laughter and Yuhno didn’t know why. Once he gained compsure Yuhno looked at him with a raised brow.

 

 

“Appa you seriously didn’t get that joke?” Changmin asked.

 

 

“What joke it was directions” Yuhno looked at him crookedly.

 

 

Changmin grabbed the paper and pointed to the direction he gave. Changmin looked at Yuhno.

 

 

“So you’d be the screw Umma would be the hole do they know you?” Changmin burst into laughter again.

 

 

Yuhno finally caught on and burst into his own fit of laughter.

 

 

After a few hours they had finally assembled everything  and had eaten their lunches. Jae and KY still hard at work in the kitchen.

 

 

“So appa have you decided if it’s safe to introduce the kids to our fans?” Changmin asked.

 

 

“I haven’t decided and I want every one of us involved in the decision, I might be the leader but I am also a father like you and Chun, it’s a group decision now” Yuhno smiled.

 

 

“There is an upside to it, we aren’t lying to fans” Changmin said.

 

 

“Neh, but sometimes you have to evaluate the consequences of things, I mean the anti’s the sasaengs, it’s a tricky thing, but with our powers I am sure we can figure something out, and the Cassies will understand whatever we decide” Yun smiled.

 

 

“Got it, see that’s why you’re the leader Appa so smart and well thought out. “ Min grinned.

 

 

“Your such a up Minnie” KY said emerging from the kitchen giggling.

 

 

“Yah I am not baby why so mean to me” Changmin pouted.

 

 

KY pulled out a kabob and Changmin grinned. KY giggled Yun rolled his eyes.

 

 

“Oh my baby is so good to me so yummy food come to daddy” Changmin moaned.

 

 

“Yunnie can you help me” Jae called from the kitchen.

 


Yun walked into the kitchen and smiled at his wife who was bent over slightly, he couldn’t bend far with a huge belly.

 

 

“What are you doing y?” Yun asked rubbing his bottom.

 

 

“Stupid stove wont lite” Jae growled.

 

 

“The pilot probably went out here I got it” Yun smiled sticking his finger in the hole where normal people put a match. A click and whoosh was heard and the flame was back on.

 

 

“My hero” Jaejoong giggled.

 

 

“At your service my love does this hero get a kiss?” Yun asked.

 

 

“Ani but this hero wants to give you one” Jae giggled at the pun of his stage name and kissed Yun sweetly.

 

 

“Mmmmm pickly fresh” Yun grinned.

 

 

“sorry baby I had the munchies” Jae blushed.

 

 

“all good beautiful now I think you should sit and let me rub those amazing legs” Yun said

 

 

 

“Mmmm sounds perfect, but I need to cook” Jae said pouting.

 

 

Yun picked him up onto the counter put a bowl in his hand and pulled a chair up rubbing his swollen feet.

 

 

“Nope my wife needs to rest his feet” Yun giggled and Jae smiled.

 

 

“Always on top of things Yunnie” Jae smiled.

 

 

“Sometimes Bottom” Yun blushed

 

 

 

JAES RING

Photobucket

 

KYS RING

Photobucket