Eli

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East Part Two

 

After a few hours of rampant , Heechul went to check on Eli again and found him staring at a group photo of everyone from the island.

 

“Umma, I recognize you Appa, Aunties Wookie and Donghae as Well as Leetuk, And my Uncles Yesung, Eunhyuk, Kangin and Siwon, and I recognize the gods and Kyuhyun, but where is the others?” Eli asked inquisitive.

 

“Oh baby so much to catch up on. But I think meeting them will offer more clarity to you than just asking neh?” Heechul said.

 

Hangeng came out with Mina and Eli lit up. Hangeng smiled a proud Appa smile and handed her to Eli. Heechul fought back tears.

 

“I can’t believe hes alive and here now, I always thought he just hated us for being guardians and he was born with no powers like his friends” Heechul sobbed.

 

“Umma, I never hated you or Appa or our family, you always did right by me I just got mixed up with some dark things,  but thankfully the prophecy was built and I was reborn back into my body to return to you and my new baby sister Mina” Eli grinned.

 

“Son, your Uncle and Aunt are coming, now Listen your uncle and aunt are very powerful princes, moreso than the ones we knew.” Hangeng said telling him of Jae and Yuhno.

 

“Arasso, So let me make sure I have this right, Aunt Jaejoong, Uncle Yuhno Uncle Changmin and Aunt Kyuhyun, Uncle Siwon and Aunt Karam, Uncle Yoochun and Aunt Junsu?” He asked very good with names.

 

“Very good sweetheart” Hangeng smiled ruffling his hair.

 

KNOCK KNOCK

 

 

“Hey guys come on in” Hangeng smiled letting Yuhno and Jae in.

 

“We have to speak with you” Hangeng said seriously.

 

Heechul joined him in the sitting room. Eli went to put Mina in her crib. Jae felt uneasy and Yuhno felt worried for Jae.

 

“What’s going on?” Yuhno asked.

 

“Well I sort of lied to you Yun im sorry, but I had to for fear of how you would react” Hangeng said.

 

“Okay let me just tell you the story” Heechul said sitting down with them.

 

“Hundred of Years ago when the orginal gods and princes were around, we were just married and I had gotten pregnant by chance. We had a beautiful baby boy with jet black hair, we named him Eli. Years passed he grew up in the lifestyle we are raising our babies in. He was a very smart well eduacated boy. He studied with Siwon and Jr. But Jr. was only a boy. Close to his 17th  birthday we had a festival for the arrival of the new gods. When Jr and his crew came to power. After  we sent the old princes packing. Eli went missing. We searched for days weeks months and years. We feared him dead. We never tried for kids again until Mina she was a new light in my heart. Then one night Hannie felt ill. And He consulted with Jr. Jr figured out something messed up. Eli in fact wasn’t killed but his spirit was taken from his body to be used as a shield for some pretty bad jerks. When Yuhno got his new power he pretty much woke up Eli’s spirit and it found his body and he was reincarnated. We searched the old grounds and found him. My son Our Eli.”

 

Jae sat there pale as a ghost and Yuhno had a huge dropped jaw. Hangeng and Heechul were nervous.

 

“ OMO CHULLIE YOUR BABY IS ALIVE OMG OMG” Jae tackles Chullie with hugs and kisses.

 

Yuhno walked up and picked up Hangeng hugging him like a toy doll.

 

“We were afraid to tell you” Hangeng said.

 

“Bro seriously your my brother, and those two well yeah lets just say damn near sisters” Yuhno chuckled and got swatted by both Heechul and Jae.

 

“Eli honey comes meet them” Heechul beamed.

 

Eli nervously shifted to the room. Jae gasped. Yuhno grinned. Heechul hugged Hangeng.

 

“Hello it’s nice to meet you Jaejoong and Yuhno-sshi” Eli bowed.

 

“In the words of your Umma OH HELL NO” Yuhno smiled and hugged him gently but greatly.

 

“Oh my god he’s so handsome guys and sweety drop the sshi your fabulous I am Aunty Jae and this big ole lug is Uncle Yuhno” Jae said sweetly gently hugging him.

 

“Uncle Yuhno your eyes are wicked and yours too Aunty Jae” Eli said near blushing.

 

“Yeah we are the Terror couple, just joking” Yuhno smiled.

 

“Umma, Uncle Yuhno isn’t the one who eats everything right? “ Eli said nervously.

 

“Ani, Uncle  Yun is the one who brought you back to us” Heechul grinned.

 

Eli rushed over and hugged him deeply. Yuhno was taken aback but smiled.

 

“Kamsamnida for giving me back my Umma and Appa” He smiled.

 

“Oh let’s go meet the others Chullie they are just going to love him to pieces” Jae giggled.

 

“Is Uncle Food guy going to eat the pieces?” Eli asked nervous.

 

They all burst into laughter and Hangeng patted his back.

 

“Ani honey, he might just eat a little” Hangeng joked.

 

 

 

 

HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT THERES THE EXPLANATION OF ELI SINCE IT SEEMS SOME FORGOT WHEN HEECHUL AND HANGENG GOT KINDA QUIET AROUND BABY MAKING TALK. HEECHUL HIDES EMOTION WELL AND HANGENG WELL HE ALMOST HANDLED IT WELL. SO MUCH MORE COMING AND WOO ELI DAMN BOY YOU FINE KEKEKKEKE I LOVE YOU ALL COMMENTS ARE LOVE AND IF YOU DONT HEECHUL WILL COME AFTER YOU WITH THE PINK CUFFS (OH AND THE FEATHER WELL LETS JUST SAY HANGENG IS TICKLISH IN AREAS)

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

 

~*~*~*~*~k~*~*~*~*8