Sirens Calling

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East Part Two

 

Jae doesn’t remember falling asleep last night, after a huge meal with everyone the last thing he knew was he was resting on Yuhno and now he was waking up next to him in bed. He smiled and traced his finger over a stray hair that had fallen from Yuhno’s ponytail to his eye.

 

 

“So handsome”Jae thought to himself.

 

 

Yuhno smiled  as he was already awake and Jae giggled. Yuhno pulled him close and opened his eyes.

 

 

“Yunnie you pabo you were awake!”Jae giggled.

 

 

“Well we do have to pack so I woke up early and did it for us so we can be lazy today! Dylans orders!”Yuhno smiled.

 

 

“Wait Dylan….Omo the whole hot Baekho thing? What did I miss?”Jae smiled anxious.

 

 

“Um not really much the two of them went shy, but get this they both stayed downstairs annnnnd… fell asleep next to each other.  Chullie took pictures with his cell it was funny”Yuhno laughed.

 

 

“Awe Poo and I missed it!”Jae pouted.

 

 

“Baby you needed the rest, and you made it through the night with no you know problems” Yuhno smiled kissing his lips.

 

 

“Omo the second one I stood up for myself Yunnie, but it was weird, and then Jr. came to my dream like really came into it. And then I heard you calling me. Did I hurt you again?”Jae asked worried.

 

“Aniyo we know why that happened and it’s ok, a slight wound is nothing when it comes to the safety and well being of my babies all 3 of you!”Yuhno smiled and Jae snuggled to his chest.

 

 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

 

 

“Who is it?”Yuhno said.

 

 

“It’s Ky Appa”

 

 

“Come on in Kiddo, it’s safe”Jae giggled.

 

 

“Minhae if im interrupting can I speak to you for a minute”KY said rubbing his large belly.

 

 

“Sure honey come sit, just watch out for Poongie and Jiji, they are like besties now all snuggled together”Jae giggled.

 

 

“Aigoo, Max likes to sleep on Mins head”KY laughed sitting on the bed.

 

 

“Oh gods Poongie does that to Yunnie too”Jae laughed.

 

 

“Must be a Jung thing”Yuhno laughed.

 

 

“Gods I hope not or me and the kids will have to sleep on yours and Minnies heads” Jae giggled.

 

 

“So anyways what is up Kiddo?”Jae said smiling to Ky.

 

 

“I had a vision Umma, and it worries me” Ky said causing Jae and Yuhno to make serious faces.

 

 

“What was it honey?”Yuhno asked.

 

 

“Umma it was Kibum, and he was very angry and ..y…you were..crying”Ky said Shaking.

 

 

“Ky calm down it’s ok relax, I know about him and trust me your visions are subjective so we will cange it arasso?”Jae smiled and pulled him into a hug.

 

 

“Appa please protect yourself and Umma and the babies, I can’t handle the thought of…”Yuhno cut him off.

 

 

“Ky it’s ok we are all in this together and no  one will harm them, ever as long as I am around” Yuhno smiled rubbing his back.

 

 

“How about we go spy on the maybe new couple?” Yuhno giggled.

 

 

“Omo Appa they are still sleeping and get this Baehko is holding her now” Ky giggled pulling himself up.

 

 

“WE MUST GO SEE”Jae giggled reaching for Yuhno to help him.

 

 

The three headed down to the sitting room quietly. The on one of the loveseats was Dylan nestled in Baehkos arms. On the floor was a sound asleep Min with a stick of beef jerky in his hand. KY rolled his eyes. Hanchul were sleeping on the couch nestled like bunnies. Yoosu were both sleeping in an odd fashion Yoochun was sitting in a chair with Junsu sitting side straddle sleeping. SiRam was the most adorable of all. Siwon was sleeping on his stomach on the floor and Karam was lying on his back like a koala baby. Jae giggled.

 

 

“Let’s go make breakfast KY, so we have fully tummies for our trip home”Jae smiled taking his hand to the kitchen.

 

 

“Yah , go easy baby, and you too KY”Yuhno yell whispered.

 

 

 

 

Jae and Ky whipped up a huge breakfast for everyone. Yuhno kept stealing pieces of bacon, and kisses. Soon Min woke up and stood in the kitchen like a dog.

 

 

“Umma, Angel? Your cooking OMO IM DEAD, is it ready”Min asked.

 

 

“Go awaken everyone with Appa and it will be Minnie”Ky smiled.

 

 

“Anything for you Angel”Min smiled and winked.

 

 

“Ky why does he call you Angel?” Jae asked curious.

 

 

“Um….”Ky blushed.

 

 

“Angel food cake…. And memories of it”KY laughed and blushed hard Jae raised a brow and then laughed.

 

 

“Omo that boy aish”Jae giggled plating more food.

 

 

Yuhno and Min carried plates to everyone. Dylan was a very smiley girl. Baekho was very calm and relaxed looking, Siwon said it was scary.

 

 

“So is everyone ready to go home to our beautiful houses?”Heechul smiled.

 

 

“Omo yes, I want my bed!!!, I swear we spend more time in hotels than home!”Min said.

 

 

“we still have to pack and stuff” Junsu said snuggling Yoochun. Those two were like a married couple already.

 

 

“Dylan will you fly back with us?”Jae smiled seeing her interactions with Baekho.

 

 

“huh…oh…minhae…deh, if that’s ok?” Dylan asked blushing.

 

 

“Of course silly”Jae laughed.

 

 

“Yah, Angel I think those two might be worse than Jr and Min were”Min said.

 

 

“it’s so cute though Minnie, I think they are just taking it slow”Ky smiled as Min fed his a piece of his bacon.

 

 

Everyone gasped in horror as Min did that.

 

 

“HOLYSHINKI YOU AT HIS FOOD AND SURVIVED!!! AND HE OFFERED IT TO YOU!!! THAT’S IT HELL FROZE OVER IM CONVINCED!!” Yoochun said laughing.

 

 

“YAH UNCLE CHUN,  HE CAN EAT MY FOOD ANYTIME AS LONG AS I GET DESSERT!!”Min said before he realized what he said and blushed.

 

 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

 

 

 

Min answered the door and it was a fan, he was shocked a fan found them, since it had been so quiet but he smiled and ushered her in.

 

 

“Guys we have a Cassie in the house” Min announced and everyone waved.

 

 

“Come sit with us, why don’t you have some breakfast, tell us about yourself” Jae smiled.

 

 

Yuhno went into the kitchen with Min to get more food for everyone and that all knowing mist formed in the kitchen, Min dodged and shut the kitchen door.

 

 

“YAH guys we have 2 mortals here, couldn’t you have drove?”Min said.

 

 

Jr. Min and Ren came in a fighting stance, and Yuhno and Min froze.

 

 

“Yah what the hell?” Yuhno said.

 

 

“That wretched foul creature it’s not mortal, it’s a siren!! And Kibum sent her” Jr. said looking around.

 

 

“ JAE !!!!” Yuhno dove for the kitchen door.

 

 

 

 

BAEKHO AND DYLAN (Uee)

 

 

 

HEY GUISE ITS ME SORRY I DELAYED AND SCARED YOU WITH A POLL, BUT I WAS KIND OF SAD WITH THE LACK OF COMMENTS. I FELT INFERIOR WITH THE BASHER AND THEN THAT IT GOT SCARY. BUT ITS DEF BETTER NOW THAT PRETTY MUCH ALL  BUT 3 PEOPLE WANT THE STORY TO GO ON AND SO IT SHALL!!! YES THAT IS DYLAN IN MY STORY!!! AND GET READY FOR SOME ACTION!!!! PLEASE COMMENT AND MAKE ME FEEL GREAT GAH I SOUND DESPERATE BUT DANG IT COMMENT!!! I LOVE YOU ALL

 

<3 <3 My KyuYuki My SPirit Uplifter Watashi wa anata o aie <3 <3

<3 <3 My Crush... If I fall will you you catch me? <3 <3

<3 <3 My Doll Girl I love you to pieces <3 <3

 

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*K~**~*~*~**~