Here we go again part duex!

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East Part Two

 A few days later like the others, the Shim family returned to the suites. MiCha and Ky were doing just fine, as for Minnie, well let’s just say fatherhood strongly suits him.

 

 

No, Aunty Teuki, you have to support her neck and head like this” Min showed Leetuk the “proper” way to hold his newborn daughter.

 

 

“Relax Minnie, Aunty has it, go eat something neh?” Ky said patting his husbands back and smiling when he goes to the kitchen and does just that.

 

 

“Boy he’s a very protective Appa Ky do you have your hands full?” Kangin asked.

 

 

“Aniyo, he is a great Appa, he gets up with her and feeds her and changes her no questions asked. I thought he would be a lazy daisy, but I was so wrong, it’s wonderful the teamwork we have.” Ky gushed.

 

 

 

“That’s awesome kid, you have to let us babysit a lot neh?” Yesung giggled.

 

 

 

“Hyung, she isn’t a turtle, you can’t just put her on the floor and see what happens and she won’t do tricks for bugs” Ky laughed.

 

 

“No duh rocket scientist, besides she is cuter that my babies, but don’t tell them that PLEASE!” Yesung grinned Ry rolled his eyes.

 

 

 

“Umma, good morning, sleep well?” Ky smiled as Jaejoong and Jiyool came in.

 

 

“Neh, how about you?” Jae smiled bouncing Jiyool in his arms.

 

 

“Quite well, you were right Umma he took to it like natural” Ky smiled and hugged Jae kissing his little sisters cheek.

 

 

“Hey pretty girl, want to come see your niece?” Ky asked Jiyool taking her from Jae.

 

 

“Where’s Appa and Jaesun?” Min asked coming from the kitchen bowl of ramen in hand.

 

 

“They are outside bonding”   Jae giggled.

 

 

“Oh gods, what is Appa up to?” Ky laughed putting Jiyool with MiCha.

 

 

“He wanted to collect some shells for his sister and Umma, and Jaesun just went along for the ride” Jae smiled.

“Too cute” Leetuk smiled.

 

 

“Now let me see my precious granddaughter neh?” Jae smiled sitting down with Ky and the girls.

 

 

 

“Knock Knock, yes we have arrived” Yoochun laughed through the doorway. Rolling his eyes next to him was Suie and Juni.

 

 

“Aunty Suie, Uncle Greasy!!!” Ky laughed.

 

 

“Yah, I am not greasy it’s Charisma!” Yoochun laughed.

 

 

“Actually Chun, that’s Suies DBSK thing silly” Jae chuckled.

 

 

 

“Very funny Jaejoong you fit visual shock more when you were pregnant VERY shocking” Chun stuck his tounge out.

 

 

 

“Omo, look at your cousin Juni, isn’t she pretty” Junsu smiled heading over with Jae and the girls.

 

 

 

“Wheres Jaesun?” Junsu asked.

 

 

 

“Father son bonding” Ky laughed.

 

 

 

“I feel jipped, I want to go find some shells!!!” Min pouted.

 

 

 

“Go ahead Minnie, we are ok everyone is here” Ky smiled.

 

 

“But what if MiCha princess needs me” Min said worried.

 

 

“Aish, Min just go she’s fine, I promise if she needs you someone will get you” Jae giggled.

 

 

“Arasso, can I take Juni? He needs manly bonding time” Min laughed.

 

 

“Sure, just let me put sunblock on his face and wiggly parts and take your Uncle with you” Junsu smiled. Jae felt his jaw drop.

 

 

 

“Chunnie he’s actually letting him just take Juni, no fight?” Jae whispered.

 

 

 

Yep, I am so proud of my ducky, he’s trying to be less paranoid, even though we do have reasons half the time, he’s trying, besides it’s Yuhno and Min, I doubt they will try anything foolish” Yoochun smiled.

 

 

 

“Yeah Uncle Jr, said that the last three have quite a few brothers and sisters, that will eventually come, but I won’t let it stop the happiness, I refuse to live afraid” KY smiled

 

 

“Ky is right, we grow in power every day, and with our KY no one dare piss him off” Kangin chuckled.

 

 

“Yah, Grampy NOT FUNNY!!” Ky pouted.

 

 

“I want to see Yuhno hyung, go ape, is that bad?” Kangin smiled

 

 

“Jaejoong won’t let him, he calms him all the time” Ry giggled.

 

 

 

 

“I know one thing, Heechul better hurry up and pop my nephew out so we can get the kids home where we all belong, as much as I like it here, I miss my home, and our friends, man it’s going to be crazy we left on our honeymoon and we are coming back parents” Jae giggled.

 

 

 

“Well most of them know, we told LSM and the staffs, and Shinee has been caring for the animals, Since we flew down here to help out. Oh and Infinite has been taking care of media turbulence, with that awesome manager you guys have now.”  Leetuk smiled.

 

 

 

Yeah Yuki  understands us, more than most so it makes life so much easier when it comes to work, going back is going to be hard, but I kind of miss the fans” Jae smiled.

 

 

 

“I agree you fantabulous babies” Chullie chimed in at the door.

 

 

“Speak of the devil and he shall appear” Kangin laughed.

 

 

 

“I love you too Kanny” Chullie chuckled and waddled his way in the door.

 

 

 

“You two should be having !” Yesung laughed.

 

 

“BWOAH?” everyone belted out.

 

 

“What? They say induces labor, just an option Aish I am not stupid you know” Yesung laughed.

 

 

“Wow just when I thought I heard it all, Yesung you’re too much” Jae giggled from the couch, watching his daughter and granddaughter get to know each other.

 

 

“Is it me or has it been a while since the boys have been back?” Junsu asked.

 

 

How about we all go join them?” Jae suggested.

 

 

 

“Love the idea but, one problem Jae honey” Chullie said.

 

 

“What’s that Chullie?” Jae asked.

 

 

“IM IN ING LABOR!!!!!!!!!!” Heechul screamed.

 

 

“HANKYUNG YOU ARE A DEAD MOTHERER I AM NEVER BOTTOMING AGAIN!!!!” Heechul wriggled in agony.

 

 

“Oh , Hannie your toast!, Someone get Dylan, I will call Jr.” Jae laughed.

 

 

“Junsu and I will go get the boys” Yoochun chuckled.

 

 

 

“HOLY THIS HURTS!!!!” Heechul screamed.

 

 

 

“Oh boy here we go again” Kangin laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

HEY GUISE SO HERE IS THE INTRO TO THE GREAT HEECHUL  BIRTH 2012 COVER YOUR JEWELS BOYS HES ON A RAMPAGE AND GIRLS WELL YEAH JUST RUN!!! IM SORRY HANNIE!!!  I LOVE YOU ALL

 

 

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

 

 

~*~*~**~**~*~K~*~*~*~*~*~*