Sing Me a Song Of Your Death

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East Part Two

 

Then there was silence……..

 

Jae latched on to Min and Heechul like the world had ended.  Heechul looked at Min who had a dire look on his face. Heechul placed Jae in Min’s arms and rushed out to check on KY and Karam. Min Jae’s hair not wanting to look at his face and show him his own concern. Then the kitchen door burst open. It was Siwon. He had blood on his hands and his clothing.

 

“Guys, it’s over, it’s ok!” He said rushing over to the sobbing Jae and the mortified looking Min.

 

“We killed her, but not without injury. It’s nothing bad, Yoochun is already on it. Jae you have to calm down look at me” He kneeled down lifting Jae’s chin.

 

“Yuhno is fine he is helping Jr. and Hannie get rid of the body with Baekho, Chun is healing Hannies arm and Mins cheek, and he healed my chest as well. I promise its ok” Siwon said.

 

Then the door swung open again and Yuhno rushed in crashing to the floor taking Jae into his arms. Jae gripped onto him with everything he had.

 

“Yunnie*hic* I was scared*hic* I don’t want to lose you*hic*” Jae tried to say.

 

“Shhh, baby I am right here remember I told you I am never leaving you EVER and I meant it” Yuhno said rocking him slightly cooing to him.

 

Jae nestled his face into Yuhno’s chest and began to relax, he knew it was ok, but the fear he felt was unbearable.  They both snapped their heads to the door when the rest filed in the kitchen.

 

“Another day another corpse” Hangeng laughed.

 

“She was a feisty er wasn’t she” Yoochun chuckled.

 

“I am just glad it’s over” Jr. said smiling the minute he saw Minhyun, who rushed over and jumped into his arms.

 

Well hello babe, I miss you too” Jr. Chuckled.

 

Yuhno and Jae stay huddled on the floor together. Everything around them disappearing.

 

“Yunnie, can we go home now?” Jae asked sniffing.

 

“Of course baby, we leave in 2 hours, how about we go upstairs and I will hold you till then?” Yuhno said smiling.

 

“Deh, I’d like that” Jae smiled.

 

Yuhno helped Jae up and they headed up to the bedroom. Yuhno laid Jae into the bed then joined him keeping him secure in his arms. Jae felt safe, and warm in his arms.

 

Back in the kitchen………

 

Okay I am hungry now” Min laughed.

 

“Is there a time where you aren’t pabo?” Heechul laughed back.

 

“Hey I am a growing boy, with a growing family it’s tiring work” Min chuckled.

 

“wait where is Ky and Karam and Dylan and SU?” Siwon asked.

 

“We are right here Wonnie” Karam giggled running through the door crashing into Siwon.

 

“Aish ladybug easy, you’re going to give the baby a concussion” Siwon giggles.

 

Baekho looked up and saw Dylan coming in smiling with flowers joking with KY. The grin on his face made everyone stop and stare.

 

“Yah, whaaaaat?” he said covering his blush.

 

Okay that’s it since Jae is with Yun, I am Umma everyone head out and pack for home and lets leave this forsaken place” Heechul said clapping his hands.

 

“Maxxx, come on pup time to go eat with Appa” Ky  smiled calling their puppy who came barreling through the door.

 

“RUFF!” (a/n hahaha I had to)

 

Everyone headed off to pack and ready for their return to Korea. Jae  and Yuhno were already packed so they stayed cuddling in bed. Yuhno knew Jae needed it and quite frankly he did too. When the siren began her song, Hangeng walked over to the door and locked it he pulled out a dagger and came from behind but she saw it coming. Which caused Min and Yuhno to dive at her. She scratched Mins cheek when her true form came through. After that Yuhno lost it. He started pounding her in the face hit after hit after hit. Siwon and Chun jumped in and pulled him back. When he stood and turned she lunged for him. Hangeng then the dagger in her neck. Yuhno then virtually exploded her with fire. Min and Baekho then grabbed the ashes and got them all into a box with intricate seals on it. Yoochun got to heal the wounds her nails caused. Siwon got to clean the blood splats and fixed the room up.

 

Dylan and The gods stayed behind and got to the sitting room and decided to watch some Television. Minhyun cuddled up in Jrs arms. Ren fell asleep on the floor, texting Sungmin. Dylan and Kho sat next to each other watching some Charmed episodes that were airing.

 

“Yah, that’s such a bogus potion, it’s not even what wolfs bane is used for pabo” Kho laughed.

 

He realized he was being a touch to informative, and quieted down, Dylan just smiled, capturing glances of him. She looked down seeing his hand was between them palm up fingers spread a little. She decided she was going to go for it. She reached her hand over keeping her eyes on the tv and laced her fingers in his. He grinned and closed his hand around hers. They both stayed like that. Until Heechul came knocking that it was time to go. Even when they stood they stayed hand in hand. Heechul chuckled.

 

“I will go get Yun and Jae” Min smiled. Heading up to get the couple.

 

Min knocked on the door, but got no answer so he opened it quietly. He smiled seeing the two huddled so close together like a human pretzel. He made his way over to them and nudged Yuhno. Yuhno fluttered his eyes open.

 

“Hey Yun, time to get moving everyones ready to go.” Min smiled.

 

“Thanks Min, we will be down in a minute” Yuhno smiled and Min headed out.

 

Yuhno glanced down at Jae who was sleeping in his arms. He frowned seeing the red swollen eyes he had, but leaned down an d kissed each eye gently.

 

“Baby, time to wake up and go home” Yuhno cooed in his ear.

 

Jae wiggled a little but only snuggled closer. Yuhno smiled and his cheek gently.

 

“Hey sleepy one do you want to go home and snuggle in our bed?” Yuhno said.

 

“Mmmm, deh” Jae answered very sleepily.

 

“Come on baby, I will help you up” Yuhno said getting off the bed. Jae held out his arms with his eyes still closed.

 

Yuhno decided he was far too sleepy to walk and carefully picked him up and carried him to the sitting room setting him down on the couch softly.

 

“Hey guys” Yuhno smiled.

 

“Omo so glad he is resting the stubborn one he is” Dylan said.

 

Yuhno looked over to Dylan and his eyes averted to the hand holding. Kho quickly let go of her hand. Yuhno frowned a little but not as much as she did.

 

 

Everyone got set to go. Dylan stayed next to Kho, but close to Yuhno who was carrying Jae. She looked a bit sad and Yuhno noticed. He whispered into Jae’s ear.

 

“Baby can you adjust the mood for Kho and Dylan he was holding her hand and when we noticed he stopped and she looks like she wants to cry” he said soft enough for only Jae to hear. And Jae grinned.

 

As they walked to the cars, Kho reached over and took her hand into his. She smiled as she felt it. And he did too. Yuhno grinned and whispered to Jae.

 

“Your amazing baby”

 

They got into the cars, Yuhno put Jae in the passanger seat but put the seat down so he could sleep. Min , KY, Poongie and Max, and Jiji piled into their car. They all headed to the airport. Once there. They headed to the terminal and boarded safely. Once Yuhno got Jae seated, buckled and relaxed. He plopped down on the couch and smiled.

 

“Heavy isn’t he?” Hangeng chuckled.

 

“Not really, im just worried about everything with Kibum, and the twins, and with him having to go on bedrest. It’s just a lot!” Yuhno sighed.

 

“And don’t forget the surprise, when we get back the clues are already planted just 2 more and then its going to happen” Hangeng smiled patting his thigh.

 

“I can’t wait” Yuhno smiled brightly.

 

“Hey did you notice Kho and Dylan?” Hangeng giggled.

 

“Yep, talk about shy aish, Jae had to mood control them because Kho was holding her hand and when we saw it he let go I thought she was going to sob, so Jae stepped in and soon enough he grabbed her hand and I don’t think he has let go since” Yuhno laughed.

 

“Now that’s two mortals that are in our circle now, and they have no clue, We need to tell them soon though, secrets destroy people” Hangeng said.

 

“I agree, and I think Min has a secret” Yuhno said.

 

“What do you mean?” Hangeng asked.

 

“Well look how he’s been lately, he gets really moody, and queasy, I mean its so obvious and Jr. doesn’t even see it” Yuhno said.

 

“But gods can’t get pregnant male or female, it is a right that is stripped when they converge into a god” Hangeng said.

 

“Well maybe it’s one of the rules that was made to not exist” Yuhno chuckled.

 

“Wow this is Epic” Hangeng laughed.

 

“We are just full of surprises” Yuhno smiled and kissed Jae’s head.

 

 

 

 

 

HEY GUISE HERES ANOTHER UPDATE FOR YOU!!! SO MUCH HAPPENING IF YOU GET CONFUSED PLEASE TELL ME AND I WILL TRY TO CLEAR IT FOR YOU!! REMEMBER EVEN THINGS HAPPENING THAT SEEM INSIGNIFICANT MEAN ALOT I AM STILL A CLUE DROPPING WOMAN!!! SO KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED!! I LOVE YOU ALL AND COMMENTS=LOVE

 

<3 KyuYuki <3

<3 My Crush  <3

<3 KpopDOLL <3

<3 JennaWifey <3

 

 

KAMSAMNIDA
 

 

 

~*~*~**~~*K~*~*~**~*~*