Our Story More or Less

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East Part Two

 

“So tell me Chanyeol,  I want the whole story and you seem to be the leader more or less” Yuhno sat down with Chanyeol to get the details.

 

 

“Well let me start from the beginning.” Chanyeol said smiling but wary of Yuhno’s presence.

 

 

“You see I am the eldest, I had a wonderful Umma she was so pretty and sweet, but so hopelessly in love with Henry. She taught me the ways of the princes, I assume she learned most from Henry.  I left home at 12 and happened to find Lay who was without anyone his mother had passed during his birth and he was on his own. He quickly became my brother and best friend I learned his birth like mine was shrouded in mystery upon searching for clues we found out he too was fathered by the same man.” Chanyeol started.

 

 

“So what about Kevin?” Yuhno asked.

 

 

 

“We found him after finding a living relative of Lays. Lay was so happy to have a brother that was from the same two parents. He was only 4 when we found him. We raised him ourselves. That’s how we happened upon Sehun; he was helping us with diapers and stuff as he grew up. He too was an orphan. Little did we know he too had the same father as us? We found out later when Kevin was about 12 when we found Sehuns old family home. It was a shock and made us wonder how many more of us were out there.” Chanyeol added.

 

 

“That’s nuts kid” Yuhno smiled.

 

 

Jae was nearby searching for any sign of treachery or lies. On constant Jaebook with Yuhno. Yuhno was being a touch y. Telling Jae the things he would do to him tonight and Jae barely could function. Yuhno was terribly erted sometimes but Jae didn’t mind. Chanyeol continued his story and Yuhno patiently listened as Jae patiently and distractedly scanned for issues.

 

 

 

So now it’s I, Lay, Sehun and Kevin. Things were pretty smooth and the Kevin at age 14 met Eli. We didn’t know until they were together who Eli’s parents were. We met Luhan through Eli, well more like hiding from Eli’s parents we saw a baby. It was Luhan.  Lay wanted to raise another baby so we decided since this baby seemed alone to take him and that’s what we did.  When Eli and Kevin were 17 they both ran off. Lay was heartbroken and cast a spell to bring him home. We didn’t know the spell was dark magic and took them both away. Kevin returned just as Eli with the new power. So I think it returned them to home now when the new power rose.” Chanyeol said

 

 

“Wow that’s insane” Yuhno said thinking.

 

 

“We are intent on making Henry pay for killing my mother as well as other people he has hurt and killed throughout his reign of terror. I just hope we can find him and the others well except Kyuhyun. He seems to be a very good prince my mother always said there was something special about his brother!” Chanyeol smiled.

 

 

 

Jaebook……………

 

 

Yunnie he’s telling all truth, but there is more to Kevin and Eli see if you can get it out of him.

 

 

I will baby  mmmmm  I want your body so bad right now. 

 

 

Yunnie stoppppp

 

 

What I want my wife is that so bad

 

 

No but your being bad

 

 

But you love it

 

 

 

Pabo

 

 

I love you baby

 

 

I love you too naughty Yunnie

 

 

 

“So tell me more about Kevin and Eli” Yuhno asked.

 

 

 

“They were inseparable we risked life limb and male organs getting Eli and Kevin time alone, Heechul was a very protective  mother to Eli, and for good reason he was the first born to a guardian so he was special! But Kevin truly loved him so we were willing to risk it. But when they took off we got worried, we feared Heechul finding out and finding us so we stayed hidden all this time. When I saw Heechul t the ice cream shoppe I nearly ran, but with courage we faced it and thankfully we lived and now are friends with all of you, it pleases us our Kevin got his Eli back.” Chanyeol added.

 

 

“So ok I think I got this you all are like us, but one problem….Henry is dead” Yuhno said.

 

 

“It’s impossible he’s immortal” Chanyeol said.

 

 

“I know it’s hard to digest but the gods stripped all of them from their powers and we killed them all” Yuhno added.

 

 

“I wish my mother could know the news she would be happy I achieved my goal!” Chanyeol said smiling.

 

 

“What was her name?” Yuhno asked curiously.

 

 

“Her name was Kwon Boa” Chanyeol said.

 

 

“Oh ” Yuhno thought!

 

 

 

 

HEY GUISE ARE WE CAUGHT UP AND UNCONFUSED YET? ITS PRETTY SIMPLE REALLY THINGS ARE OBVIOUS BUT SOMETIMES NOT I HOPE THIS CLEARS UP ALOT AND AS FOR THE AMOUNT OF CHARACTERS IN THE STORY IM SORRY BUT ITS HOW I SEE IT AND I TAKE MY TIME TO MAKE CHAPTERS FOR EACH COUPLE AS I CAN. i LOVE YOU ALL COMMENT PLEASE

 

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

~*~~***~*`K`8`8`8`8`8`