HUG ME GONE

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East Part Two

 

After a very romantic evening, and a full night’s sleep Jae awoke smiling brightly. Everything seemed to be going so right for everyone.  He wiggled himself from Yuhno’s warm embrace and swung his legs off the bed.

 

“Ugh, my little ones your making getting off the bed so difficult for Umma, you must be so healthy and for that Umma is thankful.” Jae smiled.

 

He crept out of the bedroom to the kitchen. He started to make a breakfast for him and Yuhno as well as KY and Min and Dylan and possibly Kho. Jae was going to the storage unit with Heechul to get his clue. He was greeted by Max chasing JiJi.

 

“Aish, JiJi girl if you didn’t instigate them they wouldn’t chase you” Jae giggled.

 

“Good morning Umma, Omo breakfast YAY!” Min chuckled.

 

“Good morning my toddlers” Jae chuckled.

 

“EH?” Min raised a brow.

 

“Well you can’t be the babies because Jaesun and Jiyool are so I have graduated you” Jae smiled.

 

“Awkward but it works” Min laughed.

 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

 

“I’ll get it Umma” KY smiled.

 

“Thanks honey” Jae said stirring a pot.

 

“MAX NO BAD BOY WE DO NOT TRY TO HUMP THE KITTY” Min laughed grabbing the dog off Jiji.

 

“Jesus you horn ball do you have to hump everything?”  Min said petting the dog.

 

“Hey Jae, Min. Beautiful morning isn’t it?” Kho said throwing everyone off guard.

 

“Oh yeah he’s got it baddddddddd” Min laughed hugging Ky.  Kho blushed and made the whaaaaat? Face.

 

“APPA!! Welcome to the world of the living” KY smiled.

 

“Mmmmm, morning guys” Yuhno said sleepily rubbing his eyes.

 

Jae poured coffee in a mug that said Daddy on it and walked it over to him. Yuhno smiled brightly and kissed his forehead.

 

“Kamsamnida, my love you know what I need every time” Yuhno smiled sipping the caramel flavored sweet coffee.

 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

 

Yuhno walked to the door dragging his feet and opened it to Heechul and Hannie.

 

“good morning Yun, damn dude you look like hell” Heechul giggled and Yuhno nodded.

 

Just woke up, come on in every ones in the kitchen, Jae needs to eat and get dressed before you guys go” Yuhno winked to Chullie.

 

“Yes dad” Chullie giggled and walked to the kitchen.

 

“I don’t know how you do it Hannie, he’s a handful” Yuhno smiled.

 

“Only to you and everyone else, to me he’s a kitten” Hannie chuckled and rolled his eyes.

 

“I HEARD THAT HANGENG” Heechul yelled.

 

“Sorry Kitty” Hangeng rolled his eyes again, Yuhno patted his back.

 

Yuhno and Hannie walked into the kitchen and Yuhno gave him a cup of coffee.

 

“Yunnie Dylan called and said she’s ready whenever you guys are” Jae smiled.

 

“Called, I didn’t hear the phone..” Yuhno raised a brow.

 

That’s because she called lover boy Appa” Min giggled and got smacked by KY.

 

“Owww babe, that hurt” Min laughed.

 

“Be nice or no dessert for a week” KY said and Min frowned.

 

“OH EWWW guys come on” Hangeng frowned.

 

“Sorry Uncle Hannie, but it had to be done!” KY stood his ground.

 

Jae and Heechul had gone to get Jae ready. When they came out Yuhno smiled and rushed over pulling the redhead into his arms.

 

“Jaebook on?, stay with Chullie no matter what, and do you have the dagger I bought you?” Yuhno said like a protective father.

 

“Yes Yunnie, we will be fine Jaebook is on, dagger is hidden, Chullie will probably stick to me like glue, and I love you you overprotective bear” Jae smiled and nuzzled into his chest.

 

“it can’t be helped you three are my life, and my life should always be safe end of story!” Yuhno smiled Kissing Jaes head.

 

Yuhno took a knee and whispered something to the twins and kissed Jaes belly twice. Then leaving his hand on it he stood up and kissed Jae deeply.

 

“I love you Yunnie, and keep the boys out of trouble” Jae smiled.

 

Heechul straddled Hangengs leg and kissed him ersely and wiped his lip walking away. Everyone stood jaw dropped.

 

“What??” Heechul blushed and he and Jae headed out.

 

“Okay let me throw some clothes on and we will head to Dylan’s and get her moved.” Yuhno said to Min Hannie and Baekho

 

Yuhno, had insisted Jae and Heechul have a driver, since Jae couldn’t fit behind a wheel nor could Heechul.  They entered the car and headed off to the storage unit. When they arrived something felt off. They both felt it. Jae rubbed his belly as if letting the babies know they needed protection.

 

“Jae honey stay close to me arasso?” Heechul said linking arms with Jae.

 

“Let’s just get my outfit and get out of here” Jae raised a brow taking out the key for the door.

 

They opened the door and flicked on the light system. Never letting go of each other Jae led Chullie to the Hug outfits and Jae ped the bags and got his. He pulled it out and checked all the pockets, and he found the clue in the heart pocket.

 

Sweetest Angel Jaejoong,

 

I am your last clue, please follow my instructions carefully. An outfit will be placed in your closet for your arrival home on Saturday at 1pm please be ready in said outfit and a driver will come to retrieve you to bring you to your treasure.

 

J

 

Jae smiled brightly and placed the outfit back into the bag. They headed towards the door , Heechul shut off the light and Jae locked the door. They got back into the car and headed home.

 

“Um Jae honey don’t panic but this isn’t the way home” Heechul said gripping Jaes hand.

 

“Oh your right, Excuse me Driver?” Jae said knocking on the dividing panel in the car.

 

What they didn’t expect was what they saw next. As the panel went down a face long thought dead smiled and made the shhhh motion.

 

“KIBUM!!!!”

 

 

 

 

HEY GUISE *HIDES FROM BRICKS* IM TYPING A STORM OUT OVER HERE BEAR WITH ME. PLEASE I BEG OF YOU COMMENT EVEN IF ITS ONE WORD IT MAKES ME FEEL BETTER. TO MY FAITHFUL READERS YOU GUYS ARE THE BESTEST EVER EVER EVER I LOVE YOU ALL

 

<3 JUNYUKI<~~~~~~ I LIKE HOW THAT LOOKS AND PLEASE BE CAREFUL OF STALKER FREAK I LOVE U

<3 MY CRUSH <3

<3 WIFEY SNAP OUT OF IT OR IMMA KICK YOU HEHEHE LOVE YA <3

<3 MY DOLL AS ALWAYS YOU MAKE ME SMILE <3